Compete with Kenpo

Found out that my macros are in need of revamp. It was suggested that I change to 225p/225c/60f. Compete is still tasting great and is helping minimize DOMS.

Squat day!
145x5
165x5
185x5
205x5
225x3
185x5x4 PR in endurance here

Out of time and legs toasted.
 
Found out that my macros are in need of revamp. It was suggested that I change to 225p/225c/60f. Compete is still tasting great and is helping minimize DOMS.

Squat day!
145x5
165x5
185x5
205x5
225x3
185x5x4 PR in endurance here

Out of time and legs toasted.

What is your goal?
 
What is your goal?

Currently 5'6" 164. Want to bulk up ultimately to 175. At our age the quick addition of cals goes right to the stomach. Trying to avoid that although I know it's part of the bulking / muscle growth process.
 
I'd up your protein to 240-250 or more if you can and I'm sure you already know but make sure you are taking in good carbs like oatmeal, brown rice and veggies
 
I'd up your protein to 240-250 or more if you can and I'm sure you already know but make sure you are taking in good carbs like oatmeal, brown rice and veggies


5`1, 205lbs here, grow like a weed with 160g protein max :) I'm all about keeping kidneys safe, renal issues just scare me to much!


Mike
 
Day 16 of using Compete and still love this stuff. At 1 scoop per 32 oz water the sweetness is perfect.

BB Bench
165x5
185x5
205x5
225x4
205x5

Decline BB Bench
185x5
205x5
225x5
235x3 PR

Feeling great.
 
Macros are at 225p/225c/60f.

BB CG Bench
165x5
185x5
205x3
165x5

EZ Curls
90x5x3

Weighted Dips
BW x10
BW +75 x 8x3

Feeling like a light session is next to rest a little.
 
Was going to take a day off but decided to try PES Enhanced one more time. Added iForce Compete and it was like liquid rocket fuel! PRs all around!!!

Upper Back Today

Dumbbell Bent Over Rows
90x8x2 PR
90x7x2

One Arm Dumbbell Rows
90x8x4 PR

Dumbbell Shrugs
105x10x2
110x10x2 PR

CG Lat Pulldown
145x8x3
155x6 PR

Face Pulls
85x8x2
95x6x2 PR

Feel great and recovery is good.
 
Was going to take a day off but decided to try PES Enhanced one more time. Added iForce Compete and it was like liquid rocket fuel! PRs all around!!!

Upper Back Today

Dumbbell Bent Over Rows
90x8x2 PR
90x7x2

One Arm Dumbbell Rows
90x8x4 PR

Dumbbell Shrugs
105x10x2
110x10x2 PR

CG Lat Pulldown
145x8x3
155x6 PR

Face Pulls
85x8x2
95x6x2 PR

Feel great and recovery is good.

Just when u think it was going to be a normal day, BOOOM the enhanced n compete kicks in and your destroying ur workout!! Great session
 
Just when u think it was going to be a normal day, BOOOM the enhanced n compete kicks in and your destroying ur workout!! Great session

Thanks brother. I killed those weights!
 
You will like Enhanced + Compete.

Strength improvement another PR. Sipping on my Compete. Shoulders today

Standing Shoulder Press
95x5
105x5
115x5
125x4 PR

Lateral DB Raises
25x8x4

Front DB Raises
35x8x4

Ran out of time.
 
Kenpo your a PR machine. Nice work. Great log. This makes me want to try compete. Congrats
 
Kenpo your a PR machine. Nice work. Great log. This makes me want to try compete. Congrats

Thanks brother. This iForce Compete is something great to add to your supplement list.

Look at today's workout:

DB Bench
60x8x2
70x8x2 PR

Incline BB Bench
145x8
165x6
185x5
205x3 PR

Skull Crushers
80x8x2
90x6 PR

Could have increased as all weight felt light but wanted to keep the joints intact!
 
Finally broke through my 305 DL! Felt good.

Deadlifts
245x5
265x5
285x5
305x5
315x2 PR

Bent Over DB Row
95x7 PR
95x8x2 PR
95x7
 
Damn man .. U sure u taking compete?? Somebody must of put some secret ingredient in there !! Lol jk keep up the progress!! Enjoying the gains being made here!
 
Compete is still working well in keeping me hydrated and keeping DOMS away. I think this is going into my everyday supps bag.

Squats Day
145x5
165x5
185x5
205x5
225x3
185x5x2
185x6x2

Felt good but a little run down.
 
Compete is keeping muscle soreness at bay. Macros averaging 220p/230c/62f.

BB Bench
165x5
185x5
205x5
225x5
235x3 PR

Decline BB Bench
185x5
205x5
225x5
235x4 PR

Another set of PRs. Yes!
 
Took the entire weekend off from lifting. Felt rundown and taxed. Refeed and rest. Upped calories. Felt way better this morning. Compete is still doing its' job and keeping DOMS away.

Shoulders

Standing Overhead Press
85x5
95x5
105x5
115x5
125x5 PR

Arnold Press
45x7x3
50x6 PR

Lateral DB Raises
24x8x4

Watching the joints brothers. Shoulders looking good in the mirror. Upper chest is lacking.
 
Took the entire weekend off from lifting. Felt rundown and taxed. Refeed and rest. Upped calories. Felt way better this morning. Compete is still doing its' job and keeping DOMS away.

Shoulders

Standing Overhead Press
85x5
95x5
105x5
115x5
125x5 PR

Arnold Press
45x7x3
50x6 PR

Lateral DB Raises
24x8x4

Watching the joints brothers. Shoulders looking good in the mirror. Upper chest is lacking.

Congrats big guy.. Upper chest lacking?? Add some higher rep work w/ some type of stretch exercise towards the end of ur workout. Well once u feel like ur routine isn't makin much progress on it! But if ur still making gains, continue on brother
 
Just a few scoops left in my Compete tub. Can't believe this log is almost over! I'm ordering more this next week.

Chest/Triceps

DB Bench Press
75x8x3
80x8

BB Incline Press
145x8
165x6
185x5
205x3

Dips
BWx10x4

Ran out of time. It was suggested to incorporate reverse grip presses and twisting presses for upper pec help. Thanks guys. I also read that weighted dips are not good for the shoulders. Hmm?
 
Just a few scoops left in my Compete tub. Can't believe this log is almost over! I'm ordering more this next week.

Chest/Triceps

DB Bench Press
75x8x3
80x8

BB Incline Press
145x8
165x6
185x5
205x3

Dips
BWx10x4

Ran out of time. It was suggested to incorporate reverse grip presses and twisting presses for upper pec help. Thanks guys. I also read that weighted dips are not good for the shoulders. Hmm?

From personal experience.. I did get some shoulder pain w/ dips but I dnt think it was the only one that caused it.. I believe I was pressing a lot n dips just added to the pain. N ESP wen I was benching high arch PL style .. Really put a strain on the shoulder probably from the position I was in
 
Forgot to log yesterday.

Tweaked a muscle in my upper back while doing DB Shrugs! Damn! Stopped immediately. Today it feels like a minor ache.

Upper Back Workout

Bent Over DB Row
95x8x2
95x7x2

One Arm DB Row
95x8x4

DB Shrugs
110x1. Lol.

A couple days left of Compete. I hope my replacement tub arrives in time.
 
Forgot to log yesterday.

Tweaked a muscle in my upper back while doing DB Shrugs! Damn! Stopped immediately. Today it feels like a minor ache.

Upper Back Workout

Bent Over DB Row
95x8x2
95x7x2

One Arm DB Row
95x8x4

DB Shrugs
110x1. Lol.

A couple days left of Compete. I hope my replacement tub arrives in time.

Damn sucks man.. I usually take a hot shower and massage that shyt.. Then alternate it with cold water .. I get stiff necks from shrugs sumtimes That shyt usually lingers around for a while too .. Hate it
 
Thanks AT. I had the wife massage it and used a heated pad. This morning it was reduced to a minor ache. No big thing besides, had squats to do.

Squat day!
145x5
165x5
185x5
205x5
225x5 PR
235x3 Big PR Here!
185x5x4

Wiped out!
 
Nicee. Usually get the wife to give me massages on my back too .. Can't reach like how I use too! Lol but damn nice squats !! You'll b squating 225 for reps pretty soon!
 
Been too busy to post here. Catching you guys up:
Friday
Chest

BB Bench Press
165x5
185x5
205x5
225x5
255x2 PR PR PR !!!!!!!

Finally broke my 250 max! I am stoked.

Saturday I took off to work on cars.

Today
Upper Back

Bent Over Twi DB Row
95x8x4

One Arm DV Row
95x8x2
105x8x2

DB Shrugs
110x10x2
115x10x2

CG Lat Pulldown
155x6
135x8x3

Face Pulls
85x8
90x8x3

One more day's worth of Compete. Still living this as an intra.
 
Second to last scoop of Compete. Tomorrow I'll post my final review.

Shoulders to kill this day....

Standing Overhead Press
85x5
95x5
105x5
115x5
125x5
135x2

Arnold Press
50x8x3
55x6

Lateral DB Raises
25x8x4

Feel great but watching the joints.
 
Second to last scoop of Compete. Tomorrow I'll post my final review.

Shoulders to kill this day....

Standing Overhead Press
85x5
95x5
105x5
115x5
125x5
135x2

Arnold Press
50x8x3
55x6

Lateral DB Raises
25x8x4

Feel great but watching the joints.

Yeaa can't go HAM all the time! Some days u gotta pick ur battles my friend
Still killer workout !! Impressed with the progress
 
Damn sucks man.. I usually take a hot shower and massage that shyt.. Then alternate it with cold water .. I get stiff necks from shrugs sumtimes That shyt usually lingers around for a while too .. Hate it

Yea i got that stiff neck right now lol. Shrugged heavy yesterday for the first time in weeks!!
 
Yea i got that stiff neck right now lol. Shrugged heavy yesterday for the first time in weeks!!

Ha.. Something bout shrugs that just tweaks that neck where u just pull too hard with a neck muscle . Ruins my whole week! Cuz ill feel it on everything I do at the gym
 
See 2nd post at the top for my final review. Thanks guys for following and thanks IForce for the Compete!
 
Going to check it now! Thanks so much for doing such a great informative log! Greatly appreciated!

Mike

You are very welcome CB. Thanks for giving me the opportunity. Compete is really a great addition to the supps arsenal.
 
You are very welcome CB. Thanks for giving me the opportunity. Compete is really a great addition to the supps arsenal.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!
 
Back
Top