niners4reggie
Well-known member
There ya go my man, well done!!!!
Had a suggestion to vary my lifts, cut sets down a bit and add assistance lifts. Point taken. I guess I was in rut as for my workout routine. So, will be switching things up.
For this workout the Compete tastes so very good!!!
Boxer's Workout
Kettlebell Figure 8 (Bent Down Between Knees)
45x20x3
Dumbbell Wood Choppers
30x10x3
Dumbbell Lateral Raises
20x8x3
Standing Arnold Press
30x8
40x8x2
Speed Bag
1min on;1min rest x 3
Heavy Bag
1min on;1min rest x 3
Shoulders burned and in need of iForce Joint Help.
Nice workout. I like the punching bags in there
Thanks Rush. These speed and heavy bag sessions will raise the heart rate and kick your butt! Lol
Still love the Compete. Tang flavor is not getting old. Noticing DOMS is way less.
Upper Back Today
Dumbbell Bent Over Rows
70x8x2
75x5
One Arm Dumbbell Rows
75x8x2
80x8
Dumbbell Shrugs
100x10x3
CG Lat Pulldown
165x5
145x8
155x6
Face Pulls
55x8
75x8
85x8
This is the kind of stuff that motivates me. Keep at it kenpo. Now I'm interested in compete. And with a tang flavor. I'm intrigued now...
Sipping on my Tang, I mean Compete! Killing my shoulders today
Standing Shoulder Press
95x5
105x5
115x5
125x2
Lateral DB Raises
20x8x2
25x8
25x6
Front DB Raises
50x2
40x2
30x8x3 weak in this area!
Standing Arnold Press
40x8x2
40x6
Shoulders now dead! Lol
I do 25-35 with good form on side raises.. I go up to 40 but loose form immediately.
Mike
True .. Once the weight goes up, I loose that focus on the delt don't get that burn n tightness that I woulda had with lighter more focused reps. But when I do heavy.. I'll make that effort to focus the negative portion to keep that tension
Thanks for the feedback on the side raises. My 20 to 25 lb DB use isn't all that "wimpy" then. Lol
AT is that you in your avatar? Looking great man if it is!
Lol it's the lightinghaha but thanks brotha.. Trying to get that physique that I want, taking it one step at a time
Anyways great work w/ the DBs.. Ever try partials w/ them?? Im a big advocate for full ROM but I would sometimes add in some partials on a few to get in a more TUT w/ heavier weight!! Great stuff if used correctly.
Will add the partials as that sounds like another way of breaking that tissue down. Thanks.
Will add the partials as that sounds like another way of breaking that tissue down. Thanks.
Big numbers on those hammer curls bro!! Nice work!!!
Thanks. Lovin that new avatar! Back looks great Reggie.
Sipping on my Tang, I mean Compete! Killing my shoulders today
Standing Shoulder Press
95x5
105x5
115x5
125x2
Lateral DB Raises
20x8x2
25x8
25x6
Front DB Raises
50x2
40x2
30x8x3 weak in this area!
Standing Arnold Press
40x8x2
40x6
Shoulders now dead! Lol
nice squats, do you use a belt or knee sleeves?
Yeaaa buddy .. Congrats with the pr
Prodigy and Compete = Rocket Fuel! Lol
Chest today
BB Bench Press
165x5
185x5
205x5
215x5
225x3
205x5
BB Decline Press
165x5
185x5
205x5
225x5
205x5
Time was a problem and was feeling a little run down. Maybe time for an off day.
Prodigy and Compete = Rocket Fuel! Lol
Chest today
BB Bench Press
165x5
185x5
205x5
215x5
225x3
205x5
BB Decline Press
165x5
185x5
205x5
225x5
205x5
Time was a problem and was feeling a little run down. Maybe time for an off day.
Odd you decline the same as you flat! I am like 50lb stronger on decline!!
Mike
Found a weak spot CB! Will be working on strengthening this area in the coming weeks.
Good numbers on those db shrugs bro! Have you ever tried full range pull downs?
Great job hitting that PR man!!