Compete mini review

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I received some samples from iforce(by accident won a promotion and recieved the wrong items- when informed vaughntrue, he told me to just keep em and do a lil review) and have recently been using compete. Here are my thoughts-

mix-ability- mixes great! A few shakes in a bottle and its good to go. The protein content causes it to foam a bit but that subsides if left sitting.

Flavor/taste- the flavor I received was fruit punch. Now let me admit that I pretty much hate all fruit punch, but with that being said the flavor is pretty good, although a little sweet. I found I have to mix it with at least 20oz of water- which thins the flavor but is still pretty sweet. The texture of the drink was nice and smooth. I imagine I'd really enjoy the other flavors.

effects- the effects with this product will obviously be cumulative, but in the few days of using I do seem to be recovering a bit better and I seemed to feel less "drained" immediately following training.

side effects- I find that if i drink the entire serving too quickly during my workout I get very nauseous. I have to really sip it and drink extra water to make it through the workout with feeling ill.

Overall thoughts- I really like the products profile and its intended application. I will continue to use and see if I adapt to it. I think I should really try the tangerine as it could just be the flavoring that's upsetting my stomach.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks bro, the flavors are very sweet and were designed that way so the user constantly keeps refilling there shaker cup throughout there workout.

Mike

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, the flavors are very sweet and were designed that way so the user constantly keeps refilling there shaker cup throughout there workout.

Mike
Alright. Good point, ill give that a try.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I received some samples from iforce(by accident won a promotion and recieved the wrong items- when informed vaughntrue, he told me to just keep em and do a lil review) and have recently been using compete. Here are my thoughts-

mix-ability- mixes great! A few shakes in a bottle and its good to go. The protein content causes it to foam a bit but that subsides if left sitting.

Flavor/taste- the flavor I received was fruit punch. Now let me admit that I pretty much hate all fruit punch, but with that being said the flavor is pretty good, although a little sweet. I found I have to mix it with at least 20oz of water- which thins the flavor but is still pretty sweet. The texture of the drink was nice and smooth. I imagine I'd really enjoy the other flavors.

effects- the effects with this product will obviously be cumulative, but in the few days of using I do seem to be recovering a bit better and I seemed to feel less "drained" immediately following training.

side effects- I find that if i drink the entire serving too quickly during my workout I get very nauseous. I have to really sip it and drink extra water to make it through the workout with feeling ill.

Overall thoughts- I really like the products profile and its intended application. I will continue to use and see if I adapt to it. I think I should really try the tangerine as it could just be the flavoring that's upsetting my stomach.
Nice little review, thanks! It easily gets better with continued use.