Comparable multi vitamin to controlled labs

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Hey i was I just curious if anyone could recommend a multi vitamin that's comparable to controlled labs multi + joint support but cheaper. Also a good fish oil that's cheap. Been using controlled labs for both but would like to see if there's anything out there that's cheaper. Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GAT has a cheap multi + test, there animal pak but may be too expensive, and then you could pick up achilles for joint support and the fish oil you could pick up at your grocery for cheap i bet.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, CL has a really good cost/benefit ratio. It is really hard to find a better multi than OT and the joint support and digestion complex puts it way over the top. Have you checked out Nutraplanet? They often have deals where it can be purchased for around $20/bottle and probably have something for cyber monday today.

Vitmore was BOGO for $15 at NP on Friday and that is the multi-vitamin from OT without the joint and digestion support.

NOW Adam has good reviews and the GAT multi above is worth looking at, but I've never used either.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Life Source is good too but Vitmore + real joint support is better and likely near the same price.

OxiOmega can't be beat IMO.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks for the input guys. I'll look into them.