comming of trt

mr eddy

Awards
44 ben on TRT 3 years 1 year cream 2 years inj. Dicideded to blast 5 month's back an got my R.B.C..C up to 19.5 3 month,s back so cut back 100 mg e/w tried to donate yesterday an hemoglobin was 20.5 .I need to come off for 3 months to get it down pls any advice would be very helpful

mr eddy

Awards
Nobody has any advise on how to deal with the crash not looking forward to having a big zero of test .I meen I am totally shut down

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Talk with your doctor.

mr eddy

Awards
I get my ins. back tomaro signing ins. forms an starting a new job ..

rfarns01

Awards
44 ben on TRT 3 years 1 year cream 2 years inj. Dicideded to blast 5 month's back an got my R.B.C..C up to 19.5 3 month,s back so cut back 100 mg e/w tried to donate yesterday an hemoglobin was 20.5 .I need to come off for 3 months to get it down pls any advice would be very helpful
Since you cut back the t the rbc will start to go down, drink a ton of water shoot for a gallon a day, it will help reduce your blood thickness. Only solution is to donate or wait til the rbc's start to die off, easy as that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since you cut back the t the rbc will start to go down, drink a ton of water shoot for a gallon a day, it will help reduce your blood thickness. Only solution is to donate or wait til the rbc's start to die off, easy as that.
Pretty much this ^

Tell your Doc more too

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see why you would cut out TRT altogether just to lower RBC. When I was on 200mg a week in the beginning, mine went up considerably, but as I lowered the dosages, it gradually went down to a normal level. You need to follow doctors guidance, but I would inquire about this tapering down process.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I'm reading between the lines here correctly... he may be coming off for three months while waiting for new insurance via new job.
And he would have had a stockpile(in his Doc's mind) had he not blasted for 5 months.

mr eddy

Awards
finally got online working 6 twelve's a week 120 miles from home and ya I did blast 4 month's .."not a good idea " anyway I'm using hcg an nolva with some test booster's started yesterday hopefully my rbc will drop thanks for the replies