Coming Soon...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So if i get a random bag you gonna be mad if i take it at 12:01 in the morning so i do not go catabolic? :)
Lol are you getting a sample?

People getting samples will get instruction, though details are on the way soon for everyone

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have reviewers been selected? Would like a sample if possible.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think initial reviewers have already been chosen
But keep an eye out for upcoming promos

And Bob, that wasn't meant to be a hint just me honestly looking forward to your feedback as you are a very good reviewer, and flavour critic

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Any promos on Instagram?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
With those flavors I'm betting its an amino supplement.
Let the guessing recommence lol

I will neither confirm or deny but remember it was said this is one of the first of its kind

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Let the guessing recommence lol I will neither confirm or deny but remember it was said this is one of the first of its kind
my guess: truth serum. So you stop lying about skipping leg day and benching 400lb haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
my guess: truth serum. So you stop lying about skipping leg day and benching 400lb haha
I would be too afraid to use it; never know what questions might be fired your way

Sometimes lying is a courtesy lol

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I had the pleasure to try out the New athletix product. It comes in two flavors nows Blue Ice and Nanaberry

This review will be for Nanaberry

Nanaberry. Wow!! Is all I can say. It has a great combination of both flavors one does not overpower the other so you get the best combination of both flavors. I am a fruit flavors junkie and this had the best taste of both strawberry and banana I could tell I would like this flavor because I could smell it through the sample bag and I was already hooked. The flavor is great can't wait to try the blue ice later on.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I had the pleasure to try out the New athletix product. It comes in two flavors nows Blue Ice and Nanaberry

This review will be for Nanaberry

Nanaberry. Wow!! Is all I can say. It has a great combination of both flavors one does not overpower the other so you get the best combination of both flavors. I am a fruit flavors junkie and this had the best taste of both strawberry and banana I could tell I would like this flavor because I could smell it through the sample bag and I was already hooked. The flavor is great can't wait to try the blue ice later on.
Glad you enjoyed it and we appreciate the feedback!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nanaberry blew me away, glad to see you agree with that!

Reviews are coming in, this ball is rolling now AM, get ready!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine last night too. Gonna try blue ice first since everyone went nanaberry already ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blue ice was good, weak flavor, but better after taste
Full review tomorrow after nana.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Blue ice was good, weak flavor, but better after taste Full review tomorrow after nana.
I liked the Blue ice in less liquid I forgot to mention in my review. Nanaberry will break your tastebuds into spontaneous dance regardless

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blue ice was good, weak flavor, but better after taste
Full review tomorrow after nana.
Our goal for the Blue Ice flavor, is something that was refreshing, and easy to drink with a good blue flavor and no aftertaste. Obviously the amount of water you use will affect how much the flavor get diluted as well

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both flavors sound cool.

Nanaberry sounds awesome though, cant wait to see what product is.

Super jelly of testers

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll let you guys know when I get my package this weekend

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blue Ice Review

Since everyone else went with Nanaberry first (can't blame you, I would've too ha) I went with Blue Ice to get the word out on this flavor...

First Impression: Upon opening the baggie you are blasted in the face with the smell of blue. Blueberry, Blue Raspberry, Blue, Blue, Blue. The scent is very strong and quite sweet. The powder is extremely fine and is closer to say a protein or chalk dust then say a normal bcaa or pre workout type.

I mixed this with 12 oz of ice cold water. The powder is so fine that it creates quite a cloud if you aren't careful and pour too fast. Very snortable haha. As I poured it in, it all floated as its so fine and light. I first tried mixing with a spoon but this didn't work out too well and a lot of it stayed floating on the top as it was just too light to get into the water. I slapped a lid on and gave it a few quick shakes and that was perfect. As I took off the lid, it was almost fizzing but the foam at the top disappeared within a second or two (must've been my vigorous shaking). I looked over the shaker and thought there might be some sediment on the bottom but it dissolved so fast that there was nothing there by the time I finished drinking it a few seconds later. The consistency once mixed was almost milky. The chalkdust-esque powder made the water cloudy and slightly blue. It did not taste chalky, but did make the water very slightly thicker.

Flavor: This is just as it smelled, a very "Blue" flavor. It's much sweeter then most blue raspberry type flavors and I would more closely relate it to a blueberry flavor. There is almost zero tartness to it. The flavor was actually very strong with 12oz and I would probably mix it with 16 or 20oz if I were using this. Not that it was too strong, but I just like to use any excuse to add more water into my day, especially with good flavoring ;). The taste was very smooth and enjoyable but I could see it being too sweet for some people so I might suggest adding more water. This would be a GREAT mixer for something with bad flavor (to mask it) or something tart (a pre workout for instance).

Overall, I would give the flavor 9/10, only because it's so sweet and that could turn some people off. Personally, I really enjoyed it and anyone who like "blue" type flavor will as well.

My guess for the product would be some type of instantized bcaa type product for pre/post workout.

Thanks to Athletix for the chance to try this out. Nanaberry review coming tomorrow!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol at the smell and taste of "blue"

Sums it up perfectly!
But what shade if blue,.. ;)

Thanks for the detailed feedback so far guys!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since everyone else went with Nanaberry first (can't blame you, I would've too ha) I went with Blue Ice to get the word out on this flavor...

First Impression: Upon opening the baggie you are blasted in the face with the smell of blue. Blueberry, Blue Raspberry, Blue, Blue, Blue. The scent is very strong and quite sweet. The powder is extremely fine and is closer to say a protein or chalk dust then say a normal bcaa or pre workout type.

I mixed this with 12 oz of ice cold water. The powder is so fine that it creates quite a cloud if you aren't careful and pour too fast. Very snortable haha. As I poured it in, it all floated as its so fine and light. I first tried mixing with a spoon but this didn't work out too well and a lot of it stayed floating on the top as it was just too light to get into the water. I slapped a lid on and gave it a few quick shakes and that was perfect. As I took off the lid, it was almost fizzing but the foam at the top disappeared within a second or two (must've been my vigorous shaking). I looked over the shaker and thought there might be some sediment on the bottom but it dissolved so fast that there was nothing there by the time I finished drinking it a few seconds later. The consistency once mixed was almost milky. The chalkdust-esque powder made the water cloudy and slightly blue. It did not taste chalky, but did make the water very slightly thicker.

Flavor: This is just as it smelled, a very "Blue" flavor. It's much sweeter then most blue raspberry type flavors and I would more closely relate it to a blueberry flavor. There is almost zero tartness to it. The flavor was actually very strong with 12oz and I would probably mix it with 16 or 20oz if I were using this. Not that it was too strong, but I just like to use any excuse to add more water into my day, especially with good flavoring ;). The taste was very smooth and enjoyable but I could see it being too sweet for some people so I might suggest adding more water. This would be a GREAT mixer for something with bad flavor (to mask it) or something tart (a pre workout for instance).

Overall, I would give the flavor 9/10, only because it's so sweet and that could turn some people off. Personally, I really enjoyed it and anyone who like "blue" type flavor will as well.

My guess for the product would be some type of instantized bcaa type product for pre/post workout.

Thanks to Athletix for the chance to try this out. Nanaberry review coming tomorrow!
Thank you for the quick feedback! I think people who love "blue" flavors will love this, as you said. Based on the reviews so far I'd say amount of water used and preference of flavor potency will create some variation of the description.

Just a small tip for people who use a spoon to mix rather than shake, I've done this several times and anything on top actually goes away before you're done drinking it (unless you chug it of course) but obviously shaking is instant mixing. (im lazy and hate cleaning shakers haha)

Thanks again and looking forward to what you have to say about Nanaberry!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cant believe people use a spoon now and days where shaker bottles are everywhere

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cant believe people use a spoon now and days where shaker bottles are everywhere
i agree, but i figured i'd try just for giggles (and the heathens without shakers ha)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You mean the first of it's kind of a specific flavor right?.
I mean the product formulation.
All will become clear soon

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Athletix Sports Review

Taste

Blue Ice – This was a very underwhelming Blue Raspberry type of flavor. I mixed this in about 12oz of water and it was a small burst of flavor which had a very long lasting after taste where most of the flavor really came into effect. This was very light and refreshing and not something to blow anyone away which someone will prefer. Some people love flavor, this is on the lighter side but still something that was nice and had a good punch in the after taste.

Nanaberry - A very unique blend of Strawberry and Banana. I found this much more prominent as far as flavor goes and really was the favorite out of the two flavors I got to sample. At first you get a huge rush of strawberry and a lingering effect of banana. I would say the berry over powers the banana to a 60/40 ratio but it is a perfect compliment and a flavor that is not seen on the market. The uniqueness of the flavor really hit my taste buds and left a very impressive impression.

Mixability

0 Problems as you can see in the picture below. Mixed this with about 12oz of water and a few shakes and nothing left. No problem what so ever!

Formula

no idea TBH. I dosed both products pre-workout after talking to the reps about how to utilize the product and what I may experience. With knowing it has 0 calories and can be used as a pre/intra/post type product I had no idea what to expect, some notes I did take over the last two days of training and taking the product are below.

Feedback

Here are the major things I found while taking the product. I tried to take it as a stand-alone and take nothing else to see the full effects of the product.

- Major increase in recovery (less Doms, less rest between sets, quicker movement from exercise/set to exercise/set
- Slight improved pumps. I messed around with 4-6, 6-8, and 10-20 rep schemes over the last two days and found muscle hardness increased a touch, vascularity was increased, and overall long lasting pump were increased.
- No forms of stimulants or long-lasting energy. I doubt this is a caffeinated product, but there may be small amounts of other features or ingredients that could have some aspect towards energy, mood, or focus.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank you for the great detailed feedback brother, and for the guesses at effects.

I didn't dose mine with my workout but I can see those effects occurring as you did.

Can't wait to drop the product details on you guys!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Athletix Sports Review

Taste

Blue Ice – This was a very underwhelming Blue Raspberry type of flavor. I mixed this in about 12oz of water and it was a small burst of flavor which had a very long lasting after taste where most of the flavor really came into effect. This was very light and refreshing and not something to blow anyone away which someone will prefer. Some people love flavor, this is on the lighter side but still something that was nice and had a good punch in the after taste.

Nanaberry - A very unique blend of Strawberry and Banana. I found this much more prominent as far as flavor goes and really was the favorite out of the two flavors I got to sample. At first you get a huge rush of strawberry and a lingering effect of banana. I would say the berry over powers the banana to a 60/40 ratio but it is a perfect compliment and a flavor that is not seen on the market. The uniqueness of the flavor really hit my taste buds and left a very impressive impression.

Mixability

0 Problems as you can see in the picture below. Mixed this with about 12oz of water and a few shakes and nothing left. No problem what so ever!

Formula

no idea TBH. I dosed both products pre-workout after talking to the reps about how to utilize the product and what I may experience. With knowing it has 0 calories and can be used as a pre/intra/post type product I had no idea what to expect, some notes I did take over the last two days of training and taking the product are below.

Feedback

Here are the major things I found while taking the product. I tried to take it as a stand-alone and take nothing else to see the full effects of the product.

- Major increase in recovery (less Doms, less rest between sets, quicker movement from exercise/set to exercise/set
- Slight improved pumps. I messed around with 4-6, 6-8, and 10-20 rep schemes over the last two days and found muscle hardness increased a touch, vascularity was increased, and overall long lasting pump were increased.
- No forms of stimulants or long-lasting energy. I doubt this is a caffeinated product, but there may be small amounts of other features or ingredients that could have some aspect towards energy, mood, or focus.

Very thorough review as always, much appreciated!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
me too. glad you guys teamed up and look forward to the new products. Shirts look sick btw
Glad you found the thread! We will be doing some shirt giveaway promos with the new product after release (and putting them for sale on site). We had some matching athletic hoodies made as well

This product has been a long process, part of that was working on the flavor, and from the looks of it, it was worth the time.

Two more new products are being developed as well ;)

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today I tried out the Blue Ice flavor from Athletix. I saw how people stated that the flavor is water dependent(more water, less flavor) So I used my sample in about 8oz of water and that was a good choice for me.

The flavor was not bad in that amount of water. It was strong enough, but not too overpowering which is good. I have no idea what the product is, but after consuming it I did feel better, meaning I had a better mindset and overall state of mind. Thanks Athletix for letting me review the product

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So today I tried out the Blue Ice flavor from Athletix. I saw how people stated that the flavor is water dependent(more water, less flavor) So I used my sample in about 8oz of water and that was a good choice for me.

The flavor was not bad in that amount of water. It was strong enough, but not too overpowering which is good. I have no idea what the product is, but after consuming it I did feel better, meaning I had a better mindset and overall state of mind. Thanks Athletix for letting me review the product
We appreciate you taking the time to taste it!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nanaberry Review

First Impression: Once again upon opening the baggie I was hit in the face with a puff of very fine powder and a strong scent. The smell of banana and berry was very prominent and there was a nice mix of the two. Reminds me of the smell of strawberry and banana runts. As with the blue ice, the powder is extremely fine, similar to a chalk dust.

I used 12oz of water once again as that worked well for me with the blue ice (also wanted to give a 1:1 comparison). A few quick shakes and the powder mixed just as easily as the day before. One thing that was different about this sample was there was a bit of white, semi-gritty sediment that settled to the bottom and did not completely dissolve. I had to swish around to drink this down at the end of my drink. It was similar to a very fine GMS look, but was "crispy" and not "chewy" like gms can be. This was only present in the nanaberry sample I had.

Flavor: It's exactly as it sounds with clear tastes of both strawberry and banana. The strawberry is the stronger of the two flavors and the banana more of a second coming/aftertaste. Its sweet, but not overly. A very slight tartness gives the strawberry its kick and is followed up with a sweet banana flavoring. 12ozof water was perfect for this flavor and I would not recommend going with much more for fear of watering it down too much. 16oz would probably be an absolute max. The smell of this compliments the flavor and makes this a very enjoyable strawberry banana that I would rank with the best I've ever had. It has no odd aftertastes taht you can sometimes get with fruity flavors or combinations.

Overall, I would give this a 10/10 for flavor as it was (IMO) superior to the blue ice. The smell and taste compliment each other, the flavors are strong and bold, the sweetness vs tartness is perfectly done, and there are no odd aftertastes.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First Impression: Once again upon opening the baggie I was hit in the face with a puff of very fine powder and a strong scent. The smell of banana and berry was very prominent and there was a nice mix of the two. Reminds me of the smell of strawberry and banana runts. As with the blue ice, the powder is extremely fine, similar to a chalk dust.

I used 12oz of water once again as that worked well for me with the blue ice (also wanted to give a 1:1 comparison). A few quick shakes and the powder mixed just as easily as the day before. One thing that was different about this sample was there was a bit of white, semi-gritty sediment that settled to the bottom and did not completely dissolve. I had to swish around to drink this down at the end of my drink. It was similar to a very fine GMS look, but was "crispy" and not "chewy" like gms can be. This was only present in the nanaberry sample I had.

Flavor: It's exactly as it sounds with clear tastes of both strawberry and banana. The strawberry is the stronger of the two flavors and the banana more of a second coming/aftertaste. Its sweet, but not overly. A very slight tartness gives the strawberry its kick and is followed up with a sweet banana flavoring. 12ozof water was perfect for this flavor and I would not recommend going with much more for fear of watering it down too much. 16oz would probably be an absolute max. The smell of this compliments the flavor and makes this a very enjoyable strawberry banana that I would rank with the best I've ever had. It has no odd aftertastes taht you can sometimes get with fruity flavors or combinations.

Overall, I would give this a 10/10 for flavor as it was (IMO) superior to the blue ice. The smell and taste compliment each other, the flavors are strong and bold, the sweetness vs tartness is perfectly done, and there are no odd aftertastes.
Another great review! As with our other reviewers, I really appreciate you taking the time not only to mix it up and taste it but then writing such detailed and thorough reviews.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nanaberry vs. Blue Ice Comparison

Flavor: I would give this to nanaberry as i felt that it was a near perfect combination of strawberry and banana as well as sweet vs tart. THe blue ice is very good, and a close second, but I give the win to nanaberry

Smell: Again, nanaberry reigns supreme here. The scent of strawberries with a hint of banana will make you think of runts (if you like them and most likely your childhood ;)

Mixability: Blue Ice takes the win here as my sample of nanaberry had some white, crunch, very fine sediment that did not dissolve and had to be swirled and shot to get it all down. Not sure if this is something that just was odd about my particular sample/batch but I'm sure future batches will all be the same regardless of flavor. I know PES had some issues with their first batch of High Volume that they fixed right after so this could be a similar situation.

Overall: I would give the win to nanaberry by a hair. The flavor and smell outweigh the slight mix issue (which I assume won't be an issue by release) and I am a huge fan of strawberry/banana flavors.

Product Guess...
I used this post workout both days so I had some time to sit and drink while seeing if there were any acute effects. There is definitely no "feel" to this product and certainly no stimulants. I did not notice any euphoria or mood changes either. Between day 1 and 2, I did feel like there was some added recovery, especially considering I ate slightly under my normal calories that day. I purposely worked the same muscles (lightly) just to see how they felt the next day and there was very little (if any) fatigue, and far less then normal soreness/DOMS.

Based on these observations my best guess would be that this is some type of bcaa/eaa and recovery type product. The slight grit in the nanaberry makes me think there may be some type of micronized creatine potentially as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Another thorough review and more product guesses, thanks a lot brother!

You guys know yourselves well to pick up on effects with just your couple samples, but again the write up will explain all soon

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Flavor: I would give this to nanaberry as i felt that it was a near perfect combination of strawberry and banana as well as sweet vs tart. THe blue ice is very good, and a close second, but I give the win to nanaberry

Smell: Again, nanaberry reigns supreme here. The scent of strawberries with a hint of banana will make you think of runts (if you like them and most likely your childhood ;)

Mixability: Blue Ice takes the win here as my sample of nanaberry had some white, crunch, very fine sediment that did not dissolve and had to be swirled and shot to get it all down. Not sure if this is something that just was odd about my particular sample/batch but I'm sure future batches will all be the same regardless of flavor. I know PES had some issues with their first batch of High Volume that they fixed right after so this could be a similar situation.

Overall: I would give the win to nanaberry by a hair. The flavor and smell outweigh the slight mix issue (which I assume won't be an issue by release) and I am a huge fan of strawberry/banana flavors.

Product Guess...
I used this post workout both days so I had some time to sit and drink while seeing if there were any acute effects. There is definitely no "feel" to this product and certainly no stimulants. I did not notice any euphoria or mood changes either. Between day 1 and 2, I did feel like there was some added recovery, especially considering I ate slightly under my normal calories that day. I purposely worked the same muscles (lightly) just to see how they felt the next day and there was very little (if any) fatigue, and far less then normal soreness/DOMS.

Based on these observations my best guess would be that this is some type of bcaa/eaa and recovery type product. The slight grit in the nanaberry makes me think there may be some type of micronized creatine potentially as well.
I can tell you, you're not all wrong and you're not all correct ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can tell you, you're not all wrong and you're not all correct ;)
haha the I feel like encyclopedia brown taking guesses at this based on subtle hints and single uses

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No one would guess it, a component possibly

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
image-3319142859.jpg

Flavours known, now serving size from the latest teaser picture.

Release is getting ever closer.

Some Reviewers were quoted on our latest Facebook update thanks again everyone for the great feedback