coming off tren and mast still on test and ai getting ed

anonuser

Awards
sloppily started my first cycle with
teste at 250mg pw
then added arrimidex .5mg/d 2-3 weeks in
week 4 added tren e 400mg 2x pw
upped test to 500mg pw
and tren a for 2-3 weeks tapering off (lol) started 75mg then dropped by 15mg per shot(eod) and stopped at 30 till finish
randomly took some dbol for a week and a half 40mg week 7 tapered off
added in some masteron week 9 300mg pw,
week 12 did 4 days of dbol for no reason lol
week 14-15 came off tren and mast
stayed on test 3 weeks now lol

i know this was a very very poor cycle, theres no need to lecture me here, and also i got no bloods done. but since ive come off the tren mast ive been getting more and more infrequent wood lol. usually im able to go finish and go again without pause, but i noticed shortly after i came off, that stopped. its gotten to the point where i havent had anerection in about 4-5 days, and the couple of times i have, it hasnt lasted.(although no woman to upset from lack of sex)
i have had crazy **** going on in my life though, wife cheated, lost my job, car, now broke with lots of bills and then attempted suicide followed by wife leaving me lol, and honestly thats only half of it.
anyway i started having frequent panic attacks/freakouts about 5-6 days ago so i cant tell if thats related or not.
i will say that at some point taking the tren and mast, and more so taking the dbol, i noticed an increase in my erection size( and no its not psychological i actually measured the second time i took the dbol). coming off the tren and mast i also lost about half an inch, so i dont know whether thats suggestive as to it being the coming off tren and mast and my dht levels dropping.
maybe i needed to take less test to stop it converting, who knows. i will say the attacks have stopped as of today though, although no joy as of yet.

anyway, hoping for some insight here. can i wait this out? i want to start my pct but kind of scared that i have no sex drive on 500mg testpw. am i screwed? should i start my pct now and hope for the best?

pcts gonna be:
hcg (cant remember how much) starts with around 2-3000 iu eod tapering down. around 20kiu total i think
nolva/clomid (will have to revisit dosage)
arimidex
ghrp-2, mod grf, igf, mgf. (used peps just before first cycle, know how to use them)
there was a protocol i was gonna follow, gonna have to re find it lol.

any help?

edit* "oh and yer, random use of melanotan toward the end"

anonuser

Awards
the timelines not nescessarily accurate, ive only been on cycle for 16 weeks now so i dont know whats out of sync there, but thats the general order and spacing of things

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You should wait for a more experienced member to answer this.Why were you on juice when you had no money?How are things going now?

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
All of these things going on in your life and you are worried about maintaining an erection haha.

Finish your cycle, do a pct I am assuming you won't have blood work done so finish your pct and stop the steroids until you are back working and living a happy life. Your ED is not long term and could also be due to all the stress in your life.

We all make mistakes that's what you should be reminded of, don't give up on yourself "Ever" I know you can get back on your feet in time.

Ps from time to time on cycle when I am not using HCG I get Ed but it's never a big deal since I am usually not in the mood anyway. It always comes back as long as you pct well and don't over think it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This is the definition of a clusterfcuk... I suggest blasting HCG for a few weeks then hopping on PCT and probably stay on that for 6 weeks.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This is the definition of a clusterfcuk... I suggest blasting HCG for a few weeks then hopping on PCT and probably stay on that for 6 weeks.
^^^^this is exactly what i did numerous times and it fixed my ed from a gram of test and high dose deca . Don't use hcg thru pct , get a real serm torem would be great . Dont worry man its really easy to fix it just takes a little while. You might wanna get blood work instead of guessing wats causing it . More than a few times I've either tanked my e2 or had more prolactin than a nursing mother with triple d boobs. Blood work will tell us wat is the issue at hand is.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
AAS is not in your best interest right now.

anonuser

Awards
ah thanks guys, appreciate it.
so wait for the test to leave my system then hcg, then stop hcg then pct? or start hcg with a blast while on test then go straight into pct with no hcg?

what sort of dosages am i looking at?
cheers

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Best advice is go see a doc and go see a psychiatrist/therapist . Best of luck .

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ah thanks guys, appreciate it.
so wait for the test to leave my system then hcg, then stop hcg then pct? or start hcg with a blast while on test then go straight into pct with no hcg?

what sort of dosages am i looking at?
cheers
HCG you can start now or after your last dose of test, it doesn't have to clear out of your system first. Stop the HCG when you start PCT though.
Someone else can probably give you a better idea of dosage.

anonuser

Awards
thanks again guys, i thought it was best to run the hcg during the start part of your pct, i thought 15 days or so was alright without desensitizing your leydig cells. i only say that because ive read a handful of different people saying different protocols most seem to say about starting both the same time but the hcg stops after 15 or so days and the pct lasts like 40-50.
is that wrong? im really trying to learn this, ive done a fair amount of reading, but there seems to be so much conflicting information or different opinions with anything relating to steroids and its easy to forget alot of what you've read with the sheer volume of different approaches out there :p. appreciate the help though.

anonuser

Awards
i was under the impression having the hcg wouldnt affect the down regulation caused by the anti e, or am i wrong? no idea where i read that. seem to remember some article by some doc saying something about making sure to couple your serms with an ai aswell, really cant remember why though. any thoughts?

wasnt the one i read, and slightly different again, but here:
well i want to post a link but it says i havent made enough posts lol
its michael scallys power pct program anyway if you wanna look that up

anonuser

Awards
Ed is sorting itself out. Not actually off yet. Swapped to test prop till the e esters clear then will start pct in 4-5 days.
Ran into another issue thouvh. Seem to be rapidly dropping weight. Been off the tren a while now after the 2 weeks only dropped about 4k but this last week or two despite trying to keep my calories up ive still dropped anothe 4k. Im worried because imthe same weightas pre cycle and im still on test. A bit leaner but strength is back to pre cycle numbers. Thoughtthe weight loss didny happen when you camoff tren? Any idea whats happened? Been eating around 3.5k calories. Way above my off cycle bulking calories of 3k

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ed is sorting itself out. Not actually off yet. Swapped to test prop till the e esters clear then will start pct in 4-5 days.
Ran into another issue thouvh. Seem to be rapidly dropping weight. Been off the tren a while now after the 2 weeks only dropped about 4k but this last week or two despite trying to keep my calories up ive still dropped anothe 4k. Im worried because imthe same weightas pre cycle and im still on test. A bit leaner but strength is back to pre cycle numbers. Thoughtthe weight loss didny happen when you camoff tren? Any idea whats happened? Been eating around 3.5k calories. Way above my off cycle bulking calories of 3k
Good job !!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449204026.764021.jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449204708.414188.jpg

When I read some of the stuff on the forum

anonuser

Awards
sorry about my last post lol, i was using my phone while in a rush.
the gist of it was that my problems have sorted themselves out, but ive also noticed that im dropping weight more rapidly than i should considering im still taking test lol.
i came off the tren and have noticed in total around 8kg weight loss, and i thought you didnt lose much weight just dropping tren.
i think though, that my problems were because my last batch off test was bunk. after swapping to prop all my issues have stopped, which is promising.
just on to pct now, starting in a few days.
thanks for the input and help everyone ;) really appreciate it.