Coming off cycle for the first time

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I am 7 days off my last test-prop shot. I did a 15 week cycle for my first cycle. Did 500mg per week Test-E for the first half, then switched to Test-prop for the second half injecting every day (ablut 70mg per day).

Having been off a week now, I actually feel very good, no crash or anything as of right now.. currenly on my 3rd shot of 750mcg of HCG today tapering off through next week. Starting Nolva next week. 40/40/20/20. Also getting test levels checked monday and every two weeks from then.

Will there be a big crash? Are my test levels still not bottomed out?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am 7 days off my last test-prop shot. I did a 15 week cycle for my first cycle. Did 500mg per week Test-E for the first half, then switched to Test-prop for the second half injecting every day (ablut 70mg per day).

Having been off a week now, I actually feel very good, no crash or anything as of right now.. currenly on my 3rd shot of 750mcg of HCG today tapering off through next week. Starting Nolva next week. 40/40/20/20. Also getting test levels checked monday and every two weeks from then.

Will there be a big crash? Are my test levels still not bottomed out?
There's still test in your system, should be getting low tho.

Never heard of anyone tapering off hcg, I use to do 1000 EOD for 5 pins or 10 days and start my serm.

As far as a crash, only your going to know. It's different for everyone. But you got the hcg kicking your nuts into gear so you should be good. Don't expect pct to feel like your on cycle. But don't back off training or your food either. Now is the time you need to bust your ass and eat for your new maintenance and try to hold on to the muscles you have built.

The worst thing you can do right now is drop your calories or slack off in the gym

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's different. Most people feel like **** in pct because of the meds when I didnt pct back in the day I felt a little tired and libido was down a bit but other than that felt great and kept as much as I do when I did nolva and clomid. I'd feel normal again within a month

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't worry the crash and loss of permapump is coming. That's why you can't just do one cycle, now seeing what it's like without the peds it's a grind.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Should I be taking nolva AND clomid? Plan was just nolva

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh it's coming. When you start eating the serm it's going to suck. Nolva is actually the thing that makes it bad, for the most part. I just took nolva for 4 weeks bc of gyno, I wasnt on cycle, had normal T levels and I still felt crapy, more dark and negative mood, dick functions not so good and libido gone. In pct it's worse bc your system.is rebalancing to new hormonal levels.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh it's coming. When you start eating the serm it's going to suck. Nolva is actually the thing that makes it bad, for the most part. I just took nolva for 4 weeks bc of gyno, I wasnt on cycle, had normal T levels and I still felt crapy, more dark and negative mood, dick functions not so good and libido gone. In pct it's worse bc your system.is rebalancing to new hormonal levels.
I don't get that, I hear so many horror stories from serms, thankfully they don't bother me. I actually like running some nolva on cycle instead of a ai most the time

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't get that, I hear so many horror stories from serms, thankfully they don't bother me. I actually like running some nolva on cycle instead of a ai most the time
Yeah, good for you then : D

It sucks for me. Clomid is awful, tamox is 50% better ...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And it's much different on cycle then in pct or just natty. On cycle I barely notice it to.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes there will be a crash. You’re just a week out of your cycle. Concidering test prop has a half life of 4.5 days and you were doing 70mgx7 which is roughly 500mg a week, quick maths tells us you still have around 150mg in you since you didn’t even finish your second half life (4.5 x 2 which is 9 days). After the first 4.5 days there’s 250mg left in you. After 9 days there’s 125mg. After 13.5 there’s half of that etc. You’re still on test so far so of course you’re feeling good.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes there will be a crash. You’re just a week out of your cycle. Concidering test prop has a half life of 4.5 days and you were doing 70mgx7 which is roughly 500mg a week, quick maths tells us you still have around 150mg in you since you didn’t even finish your second half life (4.5 x 2 which is 9 days). After the first 4.5 days there’s 250mg left in you. After 9 days there’s 125mg. After 13.5 there’s half of that etc. You’re still on test so far so of course you’re feeling good.
Few months back my buddy came off, was on a gram of test for like 6 months, I kept trying to explain to him that there's going to be test in him for like a month after his last shot and he just couldn't grasp it, he kept saying but the half life is only like 7 days. He finished his pct around the time he probably should have been starting pct and couldn't figure out why he felt like ****

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Few months back my buddy came off, was on a gram of test for like 6 months, I kept trying to explain to him that there's going to be test in him for like a month after his last shot and he just couldn't grasp it, he kept saying but the half life is only like 7 days. He finished his pct around the time he probably should have been starting pct and couldn't figure out why he felt like ****
Lol yeah it’s tough to explain when people dont wanna hear anything except what THEY want to hear. I bet he will listen to you next time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol yeah it’s tough to explain when people dont wanna hear anything except what THEY want to hear. I bet he will listen to you next time
He won't lol. I told him take some hcg and run pct again, guess what he did....

Just went back on test. He will probably never come off again.

He's convinced pct don't work

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Oh wow. Well what can you do! You tried :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

If you look at the guy, he is jacked. You would think he knows how all the stuff works, but he really doesn't. He definitely knows how to eat and train his ass off, but don't really understand how the drugs work.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prop's half life is more in line of 1.5 days. Enanthate has a 5 day HL not prop. : )

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I was under the impression prop is out of your system in about 4 days. Still feeling alright

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prop's half life is more in line of 1.5 days. Enanthate has a 5 day HL not prop. : )
Yeah in my book notes I ended up over looking phenyl prop by mistake which is 4.5. test prop is 2 days not 1.5 but anyways it’s very close :)

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Does anyone know when a good time to start the Nolva? Its been 9 days since ive stuck last prop shot. I've injected 750IU of HCG 4 times since then. Just have 500 IU x3 and 250 IU 2x left of HCG.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Does anyone know when a good time to start the Nolva? Its been 9 days since ive stuck last prop shot. I've injected 750IU of HCG 4 times since then. Just have 500 IU x3 and 250 IU 2x left of HCG.
You can start it after your last hcg shot, but why are you tapering off hcg??? Take 1000 iu your next 2 shots and start the nolva

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I am following the advice from greg doucettes video he did on youtube. I trust him

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am following the advice from greg doucettes video he did on youtube. I trust him
Well, that's the first time in my life I've heard of someone tapering off hcg. I don't see any harm in doing that but I also don't see any benefit.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can start taking nolva. Prop should be clearing out now.

Why are you figueing out all of this now? Haven't you thought out this beforehand?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established

Seems like a lot of people agree with him, and he's well respected

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No1 is gonna listen to Greg, he's just a wee little Manlet lol.

I know who he is, ive been watching his stuff for a while, he gives great advice. I just find it odd that he is the only bodybuilder or coach that I've seen recommend tapering off hcg in the 15 years I've been learning about this stuff.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Seems like a lot of people agree with him, and he's well respected
I actually listened to that. On a scale of 1 to 10 this guy is a gym bro. He is not really educated. First sign of that should be the fact that he claims, that taking hcg on cycle is useless. This is far from the truth and if you did use hcg during the cycle, your balls have been up and running all the time, keeping your leydig cells alive, keeping your mood and libido up for the duration of the whole cycle, etc. Not using hch during a cycle will eventually leave you with low natural levels of test.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So counting the time the HCG is in your system, you did a 17-week cycle as far as time spent suppressed. That’s pretty long for someone looking to make a real recovery. Didn’t you have low T to begin with?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So what happened?
yeah I’m also interested to know.....

im also starting to try and figure out if taking hcg in the middle of a cycle having been on test since last year will get the testes up and running or whether I’d need to come off and run high dose hcg before going back on (I wasn’t bothered about them being shut down as I’ve had the snip and my wife wasn’t bothered about me having juicy nuts but if I’m gonna be back on the market I’d like the plums to be a bit fuller so considering some options now, don’t really want to come off - was going to just cruise and blast for a few years at least).

I’m thinking 5 x 1,000 iu over 10 days followed by 500 a week may get them back up and running even on cycle.....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

im also starting to try and figure out if taking hcg in the middle of a cycle having been on test since last year will get the testes up and running or whether I’d need to come off and run high dose hcg before going back on (I wasn’t bothered about them being shut down as I’ve had the snip and my wife wasn’t bothered about me having juicy nuts but if I’m gonna be back on the market I’d like the plums to be a bit fuller so considering some options now, don’t really want to come off - was going to just cruise and blast for a few years at least).

I’m thinking 5 x 1,000 iu over 10 days followed by 500 a week may get them back up and running even on cycle.....
While I don't know the answer, Greg Valentino who was admittedly on 10-20ml of test a week sometimes. Said he occasionally would blast HCG and take clomid every once in a while while on the testosterone.... so idk if it did anything but I figure it must or he wouldn't keep doing it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
While I don't know the answer, Greg Valentino who was admittedly on 10-20ml of test a week sometimes. Said he occasionally would blast HCG and take clomid every once in a while while on the testosterone.... so idk if it did anything but I figure it must or he wouldn't keep doing it
I already have the hcg so I might just try it and see

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

And the 5x1000 over 10 days is how I use to do it before pct. Take last pin, wait a week, blast 1000hcg 5x

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
My last pin was appx 2 weeks ago. I started HCG 3 days after. (5000 IUs for about 2 weeks tapering off) on day 4 of Nolva now. Honestly I feel amazing! Sex is better, don't know why. Bloodwork attached. Blood was drawn tuesday I believe
Screenshot_20200625-143759_Chrome.jpg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My last pin was appx 2 weeks ago. I started HCG 3 days after. (5000 IUs for about 2 weeks tapering off) on day 4 of Nolva now. Honestly I feel amazing! Sex is better, don't know why. Bloodwork attached. Blood was drawn tuesday I believe View attachment 195107
And you think these bloods are good or? I just want to understand

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No1 is gonna listen to Greg, he's just a wee little Manlet lol.

I know who he is, ive been watching his stuff for a while, he gives great advice. I just find it odd that he is the only bodybuilder or coach that I've seen recommend tapering off hcg in the 15 years I've been learning about this stuff.
My last pin was appx 2 weeks ago. I started HCG 3 days after. (5000 IUs for about 2 weeks tapering off) on day 4 of Nolva now. Honestly I feel amazing! Sex is better, don't know why. Bloodwork attached. Blood was drawn tuesday I believe View attachment 195107
I'm glad your feeling good, I would have assumed testosterone would be higher because you just stopped the HCG, but if you were in the low normal range before the cycle I guess it would make sense. Do you plan on getting 1 more round of bloods post pct?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I will do more bloods probably at the end of PCT. then a month later. I can probably say my test levels were low before cycle because I did several rounds of many SARMS the past two years without ever doing a PCT. Made a mistake there, but I'm interested to see how the SERM does for me

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Yes this will work, HCG mimics the LH signal to the testes - coming off would only serve to try to get your LH up and send the signal naturally, but we don’t care about that in this instance. We can send a bigger stronger signal with large doses of HCG like you are saying.

When you let the testes atrophy for a significant period of time, there can be irreparable damage (like any muscle being completely neglected). But that doesn’t mean they won’t respond at all, or that you can’t get most of the size back.

Don’t come off; just proceed with the HCG. This is exactly how a guy on for life would still attempt to get his woman pregnant.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes this will work, HCG mimics the LH signal to the testes - coming off would only serve to try to get your LH up and send the signal naturally, but we don’t care about that in this instance. We can send a bigger stronger signal with large doses of HCG like you are saying.

When you let the testes atrophy for a significant period of time, there can be irreparable damage (like any muscle being completely neglected). But that doesn’t mean they won’t respond at all, or that you can’t get most of the size back.

Don’t come off; just proceed with the HCG. This is exactly how a guy on for life would still attempt to get his woman pregnant.
sound. I’ll start it tonight.

might log it with a before and after of my plums 🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will do more bloods probably at the end of PCT. then a month later. I can probably say my test levels were low before cycle because I did several rounds of many SARMS the past two years without ever doing a PCT. Made a mistake there, but I'm interested to see how the SERM does for me
Cool, I'd be interested to see the next round of bloodwork, hopefully testosterone levels keep going up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sound. I’ll start it tonight.

might log it with a before and after of my plums 🤣
In ultra-tight white leggings

I should mention a guy trying to maximize fertility/sperm count would also want to use HMG if available, but just for testes recovery the HCG will get you done.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They got a nice bluish hue, ready to take me to farmers market
oh they have a bluish hue but more from the bruising I’m giving them just yanking my crank like a campanologist on speed