Comeback cycle

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So as some of you guys know, I had knee injury and I had to get my LCA surgery on my right knee... Everyrhing went fine, in a few weeks I'll be ready for gym. I want to start kick ass cycle on 1st of september.
So far, I've tried Dbol, Adrol, Tbol, Trenavar (love this compound), LDG 4033, Cardarine, Mk677, Test E, C, Sust, Eq....

For this cycle I wanted to try Tri Tren (blend of all 3 tren esters at 180 mg per 1 ml).
I'm thinking doing Sustanon, Anadrol and Tri Tren with Anavar at finish

So, I would like to hear your sggestions, what could I add in term of orals to kickstart of finish off this cycle.
And what do you guys think about test dosage with tren, should I keep it at 300 mg per week, or run it higher than Tren?

Currently at 15% bf, at 189 lbs, 22 years old.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to note, I can get any PED under the Sun, so, get creative guys ��

Brenwad

Awards
22 and already ****ed yourself up with loads of cycles. Cool.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
22 and already ****ed yourself up with loads of cycles. Cool.
I do that for a living, my choice, I'm an athlete, so if you don't have to say something beneficial for my question, leave this thread.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If it was me I'd say 2ccs a week of Sust and the tri tren and just use the drol to kickstart. Good training and diet and boom you're set IMO

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it was me I'd say 2ccs a week of Sust and the tri tren and just use the drol to kickstart. Good training and diet and boom you're set IMO
Yeah, it seems to me prety simple and effective....

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it seems to me prety simple and effective....
"Simple" but remember those are definitely some of the strongest compounds lol. Definitely will be effective thou, what kind of training you planning ? Just curious

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
You are 22 and have done ALL of those compounds and only 189 lbs at 15% BF?...... I'd say your diet would be your worst enemy at this point. Most people can achieve that composition with just eating right. I was at 195 and 15% BF at 22 without ever touching any PED and just eating a shyt ton of clean food. Get your diet in check and you should see a LOT more from your cycles.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long ago was the knee surgery. Running an anabolic cycle soon after surgery is a bad idea for a lot of reasons. Tren is certainly a bad idea due to the rapid and significant strength increases.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"Simple" but remember those are definitely some of the strongest compounds lol. Definitely will be effective thou, what kind of training you planning ? Just curious
My usual training split is push/pull/legs, and in the evening I have volleyball training (thats why I have 189 lbs, I'm not usual bodybuilder, just a guy who is amazed with PEDs)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long ago was the knee surgery. Running an anabolic cycle soon after surgery is a bad idea for a lot of reasons. Tren is certainly a bad idea due to the rapid and significant strength increases.
Surgery was 8 days ago, but even if I start in september this cycle, I would certanly do modified leg training etc.. Until my doc says I can do it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump guys, what was effective combo for you?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Bump guys, what was effective combo for you?
If you're not looking to do the test/tren test/npp has been one of my favorite combinations . Anadrol if you're looking for straight size or tbol if you don't wanna deal with the bloat

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're not looking to do the test/tren test/npp has been one of my favorite combinations . Anadrol if you're looking for straight size or tbol if you don't wanna deal with the bloat
Thank you for your input man

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My usual training split is push/pull/legs, and in the evening I have volleyball training (thats why I have 189 lbs, I'm not usual bodybuilder, just a guy who is amazed with PEDs)
Surgery was 8 days ago, but even if I start in september this cycle, I would certanly do modified leg training etc.. Until my doc says I can do it
Wouldn't a mild cycle, with a slow onset -and a collagen synthesis enhancing compound be more beneficial?
Thinking of 12-14 weeks: 250mg test/w , 600mg/w EQ and low dose Anavar at maybe 20mg/d. This way you would enhance healing, have a slow onset of strength and endurance -accordingly to the healing progress.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wouldn't a mild cycle, with a slow onset -and a collagen synthesis enhancing compound be more beneficial?
Thinking of 12-14 weeks: 250mg test/w , 600mg/w EQ and low dose Anavar at maybe 20mg/d. This way you would enhance healing, have a slow onset of strength and endurance -accordingly to the healing progress.
Yeah, in terms of healing and colagen, that would be perfect. My main concern with those 16 weeks is recovery from it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think that cycle is a bit overkill with your experience man

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that cycle is a bit overkill with your experience man
Not trying to be cocky, but I think if you have enough knowledge and do 'by the book', everything should be fine, right? Enjoy it responsibly

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not trying to be cocky, but I think if you have enough knowledge and do 'by the book', everything should be fine, right? Enjoy it responsibly
Tren is pretty harsh from what I’ve heard, thats the main reason that I said the cycle is overkill; but not solely because the tren, also the orals. If you want to try tren, maybe just do basic test and tren for now, and maybe one oral. I know you’re an athlete, so something I’d also consider is endurance, because tren will ruin endurance.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tren is pretty harsh from what I’ve heard, thats the main reason that I said the cycle is overkill; but not solely because the tren, also the orals. If you want to try tren, maybe just do basic test and tren for now, and maybe one oral. I know you’re an athlete, so something I’d also consider is endurance, because tren will ruin endurance.
Yeah, I gey your point. My athleticism is not a big concern right now bc I won't play until february... But if I choose to cycle Tren, I'll give Cardarine a second chance with it...

Newth

Awards
Yeah, in terms of healing and colagen, that would be perfect. My main concern with those 16 weeks is recovery from it
If you can get anything then get 1-test cyp instead of EQ and do a 10-12 week run. HGP is right about EQ.
EQ is made for race horse conditioning, race horses are big dollar athletes really.

askdavefan

Awards
There is lots of “books” and responsibly is interpreted many different ways when it comes to anabolic. 22 is very young to be cycling unless you have pro aspirations. Then is not responsible in my opinion for someone just wanting to be in shape. How about 750 mg of cypianate or enanthate with maybe a small dose of Decca to help with the injury...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is lots of “books” and responsibly is interpreted many different ways when it comes to anabolic. 22 is very young to be cycling unless you have pro aspirations. Then is not responsible in my opinion for someone just wanting to be in shape. How about 750 mg of cypianate or enanthate with maybe a small dose of Decca to help with the injury...
Wouldn't go that much high with Test, it ****s up colagen

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also have on hand some PH blend, main compound in it says it's deca, so, I might give it a shot

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also have on hand some PH blend, main compound in it says it's deca, so, I might give it a shot
If it's a prohormone blend, it's main compound isn't deca.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We'll se how fast my knee will heal, maybe I won't need any of it.
I usually tend to be more conservative with my recommendations, so the route you go may not be the way I'd necessarily recommend.

However, just answering your question.. there's (apparently) a couple of good peptides for healing. I'd look into that, if you already haven't.
Also, HGH.

And I personally (all might not agree) put a lot of stock in Anavar. In my opinion, it's just all around awesome.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually tend to be more conservative with my recommendations, so the route you go may not be the way I'd necessarily recommend.

However, just answering your question.. there's (apparently) a couple of good peptides for healing. I'd look into that, if you already haven't.
Also, HGH.

And I personally (all might not agree) put a lot of stock in Anavar. In my opinion, it's just all around awesome.
Thank you for your time man, yes, Anavar was first on my mind. I wanted to try
bpc 157 and GHRP6. For bpc157 I just can't find enough promissing info. I have to note, I had to wait one month for my surgery, during that time, MR scan showed that my ACL is torn and that my meniscus was damaged. I hoped on Mk677 at 25 mg for about 28 days, and good thing, when my DR opened my knee, he was amazed, everything was perfect in knee, even meniscus, just acl was torn... So I think it helped with that

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol and Trestolone acetate. If you wanna get weird with it. Nothing has recomped me like it, and you’ll feel a ton better than on Tren if you keep the SD low. , like 10mg a day.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WORD. Solid ass advice

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So as some of you guys know, I had knee injury and I had to get my LCA surgery on my right knee... Everyrhing went fine, in a few weeks I'll be ready for gym. I want to start kick ass cycle on 1st of september.
So far, I've tried Dbol, Adrol, Tbol, Trenavar (love this compound), LDG 4033, Cardarine, Mk677, Test E, C, Sust, Eq....

For this cycle I wanted to try Tri Tren (blend of all 3 tren esters at 180 mg per 1 ml).

So, I would like to hear your sggestions, what could I add in term of orals to kickstart of finish off this cycle.
And what do you guys think about test dosage with tren, should I keep it at 300 mg per week, or run it higher than Tren?

So a bunch of dudes gave you some good advice already. Are you looking at like really get kinky or something? It sounds like you're looking for something outside the box correct?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And I usually don't hate when it comes to stats, I'm cool with any adult taking whatever they want, but a hundred eighty nine pounds 15% body fat... Bro anybody can do that! Where were you before you started all those Cycles you have under your belt and exactly what do you want to get out of the cycle do you want to get bigger stronger leaner faster? You trying to kill people when you spike the volleyball or what

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And I usually don't hate when it comes to stats, I'm cool with any adult taking whatever they want, but a hundred eighty nine pounds 15% body fat... Bro anybody can do that! Where were you before you started all those Cycles you have under your belt and exactly what do you want to get out of the cycle do you want to get bigger stronger leaner faster? You trying to kill people when you spike the volleyball or what
I was following his previous log, he’s a true 15% bodyfat, not the bs all these forum weenies push as 10%. He was in very good condition and really looked like he lifted.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was following his previous log, he’s a true 15% bodyfat, not the bs all these forum weenies push as 10%. He was in very good condition and really looked like he lifted.
Thanks man, 7 days of hospital and stress before that ****ed my stats up...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what are the goals here brother. Where are u trying to get to?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what are the goals here brother. Where are u trying to get to?
Well, my goal is to try to keep bf as low as I can until middle of august, and after that, with cycle, I would try to shock nervous system to bring back my previous condition

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, my goal is to try to keep bf as low as I can until middle of august, and after that, with cycle, I would try to shock nervous system to bring back my previous condition
Mk677 , CjcDAC untill your ready from now all the way through your cycle and pct.
There are tons of good suggestions above.
Which way are you leaning?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mk677 , CjcDAC untill your ready from now all the way through your cycle and pct.
There are tons of good suggestions above.
Which way are you leaning?
EQ is realy good stuff, but it bothers me that it has to be run so long, if I decide for EQ with per example Anavar, I'd try to front load it in first week

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EQ is realy good stuff, but it bothers me that it has to be run so long, if I decide for EQ with per example Anavar, I'd try to front load it in first week
EQ is the business! Just start running it now, or at least you could that way you could try to squeak 16 weeks out of it. Does take a while to kick in

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EQ is the business! Just start running it now, or at least you could that way you could try to squeak 16 weeks out of it. Does take a while to kick in
For me, it starts in about 8th week, and after that, theres just continous progress in strength, apetite and lean gains.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, it starts in about 8th week, and after that, theres just continous progress in strength, apetite and lean gains.
Start ASAP 300mg. Weekly. 150 mg test.
Cjc/mk
Then last BLAST when ready.
Tats my official suggestion

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start ASAP 300mg. Weekly. 150 mg test.
Cjc/mk
Then last BLAST when ready.
Tats my official suggestion
I had to get off and start a pct before surgery... But Mk and peptides are coming in mail this week

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup, I also followed that log. He looked closer to 10-12% imo.