Combo for PCT and between cycles

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, just throwing the ideas around. I want to hear your ideas, experiences and what do you guys think (based on science, studies, knowledge and experience) would be the best for ptc up until next cycle.

What do you guys have to say on this subject?

Peptides, supplements, anything!

As far as my research and plans go, for my pct, besides nolvadex, vitamin D3, hcg (few days before pct), and maybe triptorelin, I'll use Cardarine, MK-677, some insulin mimetic or nutrition partitioning agent (Animal M-stack/glyclog or something similar). Still learning about peptides and which ones could I use for that period.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find lean extreme to be a very beneficial cortisol helper

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IGF-1 LR3, MK677, and hexarelin in combination is a great thing as I am told.

IGF1 can act similarly as a basal insulin but with much more anabolic potency, while mk677 intensifies all GH pulses, and the hexarelin provides three-hour-long GH pulses when you pin it.

Using any ONE of those makes recovery just phenomenal, all three used in careful combination could be just as good as a cycle.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IGF-1 LR3, MK677, and hexarelin in combination is a great thing as I am told.

IGF1 can act similarly as a basal insulin but with much more anabolic potency, while mk677 intensifies all GH pulses, and the hexarelin provides three-hour-long GH pulses when you pin it.

Using any ONE of those makes recovery just phenomenal, all three used in careful combination could be just as good as a cycle.
Hexarelin is just an animal for itself, using it at the moment... Realy nice stuff. Thank you for your input man

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK677 has worked for me. I've maintained most gains off cycle. Surprisingly weighed in at 185 yesterday, most likely water retention between the muscles from the mk. I'm running 15 mg once a day. Natty supplements, creatine, hmb, beta alanine, laxogen.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MK677 has worked for me. I've maintained most gains off cycle. Surprisingly weighed in at 185 yesterday, most likely water retention between the muscles from the mk. I'm running 15 mg once a day. Natty supplements, creatine, hmb, beta alanine, laxogen.
Mk677 is good for apetite and sleep, basic stuff you need for good pct, makes things easier

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK677 has worked for me. I've maintained most gains off cycle. Surprisingly weighed in at 185 yesterday, most likely water retention between the muscles from the mk. I'm running 15 mg once a day. Natty supplements, creatine, hmb, beta alanine, laxogen. I'd like to try Vector, MassXT, SNS XGels, Chemical Four.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My go to pct (and what has worked best for me personally):

Clomid (6wks, 25mg)
CEL Cycle assist (half dose) - 8 weeks
CEL M-test - 8 weeks
SNS Xgels - ~8 weeks (50 workout days)
PES Anabeta elite (RIP) or similar forskolin containing natty anabolic - 8 weeks
AI (as needed, SNS Inhibit E for otc, Aromasin for Rx)

for me, i would add as many natty anabolic type products as can be afforded/make sense. I have found that I see far better retention and feel far better faster with some goodies to support my serm and ai.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My go to pct (and what has worked best for me personally):

Clomid (6wks, 25mg)
CEL Cycle assist (half dose) - 8 weeks
CEL M-test - 8 weeks
SNS Xgels - ~8 weeks (50 workout days)
PES Anabeta elite (RIP) or similar forskolin containing natty anabolic - 8 weeks
AI (as needed, SNS Inhibit E for otc, Aromasin for Rx)

for me, i would add as many natty anabolic type products as can be afforded/make sense. I have found that I see far better retention and feel far better faster with some goodies to support my serm and ai.
Thank you for sharing man! Every info and experience is welcome! I just don't understand why some people neglect the role of Nolvadex in PCT . Nolvadex (at least for me) is side effect free, brings you back fairly quickly and can even help normalise your ldl and hdl. And keeps you safe from
gyno!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing man! Every info and experience is welcome! I just don't understand why some people neglect the role of Nolvadex in PCT . Nolvadex (at least for me) is side effect free, brings you back fairly quickly and can even help normalise your ldl and hdl. And keeps you safe from
gyno!
really any of the serms have their purpose and each person responds to them differently. For me, clomid is side-free at the lower/longer dosage and has me feeling better far faster than nolva does. Its certainly individual and there really is no wrong answer so long as you have a serm at all ha. For me, the biggest difference in running nolva vs clomid vs both was strictly limited to dosage and length of pct. lower and longer was waaayyyy better than short and/or high dose. and both vs 1 I didn't see any addtional benefits in either speed or overall recovery so at that point it was strictly cost.