Combo DMZ and MAX LMG

ARTIOM

Awards
Hi folks, first cycle, advice for right dosage combo DMZ and MAX LMG , also looking to take aromasin wile on cycle each second day at low dosage for gyno precaution.

Thanks

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi folks, first cycle, advice for right dosage combo DMZ and MAX LMG , also looking to take aromasin wile on cycle each second day at low dosage for gyno precaution.

Thanks
I don't think the aromasin is a good idea because afaik they are both non aromatizing but the lmg is considered wet like adrol. I could be wrong but lmg isn't too popular around here. 4andro and dmz= winning

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have an all in one product?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its your first cycle and you want to stack sh17? wtf !!!

you dont need to stack any thing ur first tiem FFS

ARTIOM

Awards
Well friend thats why i am adding cycle support for side effects, better advice me a dosages for each.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you readed the post? you suggest a natural cycle sopport for gyno , rather than aromasin during the cycle?
Aromasin is a AI, inhibit P is prolactin if im not mistaken. You dont need an ai with those two PHs. Infact, you dont need both of those compounds. If you run max lmg by itself or preferably with 4 andro youd get great gains. Dmz will be overkill and without 4 andro it might leave you feeling sluggish

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well friend thats why i am adding cycle support for side effects, better advice me a dosages for each.
idiocy. pure idiocy.

you want dosages? try 30 of DMZ per day and thats it. nothing more. no other roids. just the DMZ. and @ 30 per day if you cant grow you sure the hell dont need to try anything after. just quit. call it. stick a fork in it. walk away. just like me... im walking away. GL!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you readed the post? you suggest a natural cycle sopport for gyno , rather than aromasin during the cycle?
Aromasin will do zero for prolactin, inhibit p will mildly protect you from prolactin gyno, although I don't think you need it, I don't think you need either.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aromasin is a AI, inhibit P is prolactin if im not mistaken. You dont need an ai with those two PHs. Infact, you dont need both of those compounds. If you run max lmg by itself or preferably with 4 andro youd get great gains. Dmz will be overkill and without 4 andro it might leave you feeling sluggish
Good advice it's just that 4andro and a prolac raiser is usually not a good idea for people like this but for someone like us that has done the proper research and knows what it's needed as far as ancillaries go then that would be a hell of a bulker if dosed properly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Another huge misconception is ppl think if they stack stuff on there first cycle there gonna get more gains, your not. Your just wasting gear.

Put max lmg in your top drawer, dmz at 30-40mg and add some 4 Andro at 300, keep a ai on hand, you don't need to use it from the get go. You say gyno precautions but if you crush your estrogen because you didn't need a ai then your gonna have a limp noodle and no motivation to work out in the first place

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aromasin will do zero for prolactin, inhibit p will mildly protect you from prolactin gyno, although I don't think you need it, I don't think you need either.
Thank You

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was to be added and I never said anything about gyno. Prolactin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank You
Inhibit p is a great product, more ppl should be trying it as a first line of defense over the typical caber or prami, and mind you I'm a rep for a company that sells prami and I get a little kick back if I sell it. b
But I would much rather see someone try a different route before resorting to the prolactin drugs

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you run the LMG, run Inhibit P. It will raise anyone’s prolactin, and while some won’t have gyno issues from this there are plenty who will, and furthermore it will negatively impact sex drive and function. So definitely use it. LMG is not really a beginner compound due to how tricky it can be (I have ran this exact stack and actually discontinued it after a couple weeks due to not wanting to run the supports necessary to tame it).

30mg DMZ for a first run, you gonna xplode if you eat enough and train hard. Mine was only 30mg Epistane and at the end of the month my family flat out asked me if I was using steroids the transformation was so obvious. DMZ is much more potent, so if you don’t make great gains on that then seriously quit the gym and take up something else.