Combining APEX products

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could you apply a topical such as Ursa Major or Epicahos to shoulders, traps, etc. wait a minute to absorb, and then apply something like Triton to the same area? Or since both topicals would be fighting for absorption into the skin at the same area, it would be kind of a waste?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could you apply a topical such as Ursa Major or Epicahos to shoulders, traps, etc. wait a minute to absorb, and then apply something like Triton to the same area? Or since both topicals would be fighting for absorption into the skin at the same area, it would be kind of a waste?
The shortest and most honest answer is that we don't really know. Obviously, if you repeated this several times, you'd see a loss but with only 2 products, it may be totally fine. There are even probably some things that help each other along (the forbidden s word) 🤫🤭

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The shortest and most honest answer is that we don't really know. Obviously, if you repeated this several times, you'd see a loss but with only 2 products, it may be totally fine. There are even probably some things that help each other along (the forbidden s word) 🤫🤭
syner.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
???

anyhow, jokes aside... I find it perfectly easy to get 1-3 ml on each side of my shoulders & upper inner arms...

how many applications or ml's do you plan to use at any given time?

today I applied 4 ml of kronos to my shoulders and 1 ml of Hyperion on my upper stomach and 1 ml of Helios on my head all within a min or two. 6mls non overlapping and done in under 5 mins tops~

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i do ursa and Hyperion same time same spots. Just kinda rub it all in together

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Triton doesn’t have to be applied to the shoulders and traps like Hyperion should be. I find Triton is best absorbed on tops of feet and behind the knees (popliteal fossa).

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How are you liking those 2 together and how many ml of each per day?
I’m in love with ursa. probably going to run it for the rest of the summer. Hyperion is being used to counteract a small amount of lethargy I encountered with epiandro. i started with 5 pumps ursa in AM and 5 pumps after my evening shower. hyp I started 5 pumps AM and now have upped it to 5 pumps AM and 5 pumps after shower. so both 1ml twice a day.

in a couple days I’ll be done with Hyperion and plan on upping ursa to 3 ml per day to see what happens

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m in love with ursa. probably going to run it for the rest of the summer. Hyperion is being used to counteract a small amount of lethargy I encountered with epiandro. i started with 5 pumps ursa in AM and 5 pumps after my evening shower. hyp I started 5 pumps AM and now have upped it to 5 pumps AM and 5 pumps after shower. so both 1ml twice a day.

in a couple days I’ll be done with Hyperion and plan on upping ursa to 3 ml per day to see what happens
I'm going to run the Ursa soon. I'm using Hyperion by itself right now at 1ml every 8 hours and I am loving the physical and mental improvement I'm experiencing after only 3 weeks. I'm starting my second 60ml bottle tomorrow. I feel like I'm on a 200-250mg prop cycle, my strength and recovery between workouts is excellent right now and don't get me started on the libido boost.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to run the Ursa soon. I'm using Hyperion by itself right now at 1ml every 8 hours and I am loving the physical and mental improvement I'm experiencing after only 3 weeks. I'm starting my second 60ml bottle tomorrow. I feel like I'm on a 200-250mg prop cycle, my strength and recovery between workouts is excellent right now and don't get me started on the libido boost.
would be awesome if you could leave a review on our sight. thats an awesome deal... you feel like you are on cycle and yet it gets better! just wait till you get that free test sky high after about a month or two it really starts to go to work~

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
would be awesome if you could leave a review on our sight. thats an awesome deal... you feel like you are on cycle and yet it gets better! just wait till you get that free test sky high after about a month or two it really starts to go to work~
I can't wait to see what a few more weeks or months will bring. I left a review for Hyperion and aet 50 like a week ago. I'm loving the products so much that I'm thinking of taking a year off aas to let my body heal and see what these products can really do.

uncle-rico

Awards
I'm on Hyperion at the moment, at 1 ml in the morning after shower. So far I really like the results. Now I want to experiment with applying twice a day. For the time when I didn't took a shower first, do I need to clean the area first? Also, what about rotating the application area? I read about that somewhere. At the moment I'm using clavicle, shoulders and traps, like suggested. Or is that overthinking?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm on Hyperion at the moment, at 1 ml in the morning after shower. So far I really like the results. Now I want to experiment with applying twice a day. For the time when I didn't took a shower first, do I need to clean the area first? Also, what about rotating the application area? I read about that somewhere. At the moment I'm using clavicle, shoulders and traps, like suggested. Or is that overthinking?
I apply it after a pm shower and when I wake up first thing in the am... no need to clean unless you're a dirty slob in your bedroom I guess.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no need to get worried about it. just re apply when you want and where you want. If you would like to change application sites, go for it!