Combining 4-andro diol with test c

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I’m currently on prescribed test cypionate 400mg weekly. However, I have several bottles of androtest on hand from last may that I ordered but stopped because of panic attacks that occurred while I was running androtest solo at a very high dose, which may have caused that. However, does any one see any benefit that maybe adding a capsule or 2 preworkout on top of the 400mg weekly might do anything. I mean similar to a test suspension, since the 4-Androstenediol converts directly to test?? Other wise I’m looking into 1-ad (1-Androstenediol 1 step to 1-test to add instead to the 400 cypionate weekly. Nano 1t looks probably like the most legit but so expensive compared to anabolic pharmaceuticals 1-ad. Any detailed advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!
Why do you keep messaging me this? I’ll make a thread for you
done. Can you good bros give some advice.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much a waste.
Just my opinion .
Your already on test no need to take more orally.
Especially since injectable test is so much superior.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Exactly.

And who gets prescribed 400mg of test? :O

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much a waste.
Just my opinion .
Your already on test no need to take more orally.
Especially since injectable test is so much superior.
This ^^^^^ also youre on 400mg test a week which is basically a cycle so adding 4 andro isnt necessary you should be rocking and making gains already at that dose

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the honesty guys! Like I said I was just so curious about it’s application preworkout as it would seem to be fast acting testosterone like how some guys use suspension etc.. but it’s very hard to find a log from back in the day of guys using 4-ad by itself, and when you do, it seems pretty underwhelming.. now 1-ad original I have found through some UK sites hopefully it’s legit because that seemed like the best of the original Andros back in the day.. Any one have experience with the original 1-AD?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the honesty guys! Like I said I was just so curious about it’s application preworkout as it would seem to be fast acting testosterone like how some guys use suspension etc.. but it’s very hard to find a log from back in the day of guys using 4-ad by itself, and when you do, it seems pretty underwhelming.. now 1-ad original I have found through some UK sites hopefully it’s legit because that seemed like the best of the original Andros back in the day.. Any one have experience with the original 1-AD?
Now your talking.
1 A.D. will make you strong as an ox

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The more I think about it, I’m probably better of just increasing test say to 500. My reasoning for this is because last year when I was off the test, I was running very high doses of the 4-ad androtest to compensate. I figured well.. it’s a one step direct precursor to test so let me dose the shot out of it.. but I actually felt a very weird mentally stimulating like anxiety type of effect. So I theorize that it has to do something with the 4-Androstenediol hormone itself because high test doesn’t give me that on edge feeling. Basically high dosed 4-ad did not feel like testosterone. If that makes any sense. Anyone here who’s tried both before care to share their opinion.