Combatting sr9009 insomnia?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Haven’t been in in a min what’s up yall,

I recently been using sr9009 transdermally and notice that I have horrendous night time side effects…

like, lay there never falling asleep in a mix of 2 mins slightly out and then back WIDE awake. Sometimes even with some panic in there.

the endurance is pretty freaking awesome as well as pumps, but I may have to discontinue as even dosing earlier doesn’t seem to help.
Any advice to combat the MoA on sr9009 causing insomnia? No luck with lemon balm, and I don’t wanna use antihistamines.

thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never experienced insomnia from it, but I've only used the injectable version. I'm just subbing to hear what others say and also see how the TD works for you

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I've never experienced insomnia from it, but I've only used the injectable version. I'm just subbing to hear what others say and also see how the TD works for you
I made it home made with a candle warmer and some SALVO with powder..

works pretty damn well I might say, but alas… it would be canceled out if I don’t sleep haha.

i been giving up around 450am and just starting..

like today I literally laid in bed all night. I WANTED to sleep but didn’t and couldn’t.. maybe cycles if 15 mins I may not of been fully aware.

then an intense gym sesh pushing the limit, but I can feel the lack of sleep. Mainly anxiety/ this heavier feeling in chest like a cold and I strongly desire to sleep but I’m still not tired

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya that's weird, your the first person I've come across getting insomnia from it

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Ya that's weird, your the first person I've come across getting insomnia from it

I’ve read some reports on older forums,

however no one has gone in depth about it or found a solution, just a mention of lacking a need for as much sleep.

its plausible as well, being sr9009 is acting on the circadian rhythm.
I’m looking into not habit forming sleep aids that don’t diminish REM sleep

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I’ve read some reports on older forums,

however no one has gone in depth about it or found a solution, just a mention of lacking a need for as much sleep.

its plausible as well, being sr9009 is acting on the circadian rhythm.
I’m looking into not habit forming sleep aids that don’t diminish REM sleep
Well il throw this idea out here since I'm a rep for maresearchchems and malabs.

Mike makes a product I use from time to time called stage 3z

IMG_20221215_133609633~2.jpg
Screenshot_20221215-133945~2.png

My opinion on this stuff is that it's not habit forming, it's also not going to knock you out either. It makes me very calm and relaxed and it makes falling asleep much easier.

Sometimes when I know that I have a full 8 hours or more I can dedicate to sleep il take 3-4 scoops about a hour before bed, il turn off the TV and read a little and I'm out within the hour.

I also occasionally will use 2 scoops in the middle of the day on my day off when I'm just sitting around watching TV and will usually make me tired and I'll get a nice midday nap in.

I will say that I made the mistake of taking 4 scoops in addition to 25mg of THC edibles once and I had a extremely hard time getting up the next day so if you have important stuff to do in the morning avoid that combination lol

My screen name or username whatever you want to call it is also a discount code on both of his websites.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Well il throw this idea out here since I'm a rep for maresearchchems and malabs.

Mike makes a product I use from time to time called stage 3z

View attachment 226292View attachment 226293

My opinion on this stuff is that it's not habit forming, it's also not going to knock you out either. It makes me very calm and relaxed and it makes falling asleep much easier.

Sometimes when I know that I have a full 8 hours or more I can dedicate to sleep il take 3-4 scoops about a hour before bed, il turn off the TV and read a little and I'm out within the hour.

I also occasionally will use 2 scoops in the middle of the day on my day off when I'm just sitting around watching TV and will usually make me tired and I'll get a nice midday nap in.

I will say that I made the mistake of taking 4 scoops in addition to 25mg of THC edibles once and I had a extremely hard time getting up the next day so if you have important stuff to do in the morning avoid that combination lol

My screen name or username whatever you want to call it is also a discount code on both of his websites.
Hey Bro I respect the grind fr,
I’ll check it out cuz how work been and everything, when I do have down time I really just be wanting to chill but just CANT lol..

got anxiety and need to do something- so what your describing if it’s effects sounds right.

I appreciate you my man💪

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ll check it out cuz how work been and everything, when I do have down time I really just be wanting to chill but just CANT lol..

got anxiety and need to do something- so what your describing if it’s effects sounds right.

I appreciate you my man💪
I'm the same way, I get up at 3am, leave the house at 4:30 a.m. and I don't get home from work until 6:30 at night most nights, sometimes later. If I hit the gym and have dinner before I know what it's 10:00 p.m. and I got to be up in 5 hours so I don't even bother taking things to help me sleep on nights like that because I'm too afraid I won't get up. That's why I kind of save stuff for the weekends and just try to catch up on the weekends. When in reality I know you cannot catch up a week's worth of bad sleep on the weekend but mentally it seems to help me, especially on the weekends when the only thing I want to do is chill out and relax

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I appreciate you my man💪
It is helpful for anxiety, as all of the ingredients it contains have well-defined anxiolytic effects.

Also, Mitrazepine (my new product) is potently anxiolytic. I am looking for loggers now.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
It is helpful for anxiety, as all of the ingredients it contains have well-defined anxiolytic effects.

Also, Mitrazepine (my new product) is potently anxiolytic. I am looking for loggers now.
Hey! Just happened to see this today.

I’ve pinpointed that adverse effect down to source.

I actually tried 3 different sources for sr9009. The first (which I wrote about here) was super potent for agility and endless endurance (literally had to force myself to stop running)
However horrendous anxiety and insomnia.
Second source: anxiety way down, still some insomnia; atleast worst than I’ve seen mentioned online

This final source seems alright now. Elevated endurance, overall muscular pump feeling upon touching VT2 for a couple minutes, and no anxiety thankfully.

This could’ve been a goose chase, however I’d reckon it may be down to different contaminants (however slight they may be) as each powder source varied greatly in color and granular appearance..

- but I’m happy as anxiety is down 💪💪

yoloswagpoop

Awards

I actually tried 3 different sources for sr9009. The first (which I wrote about here) was super potent for agility and endless endurance (literally had to force myself to stop running)
Second source: anxiety way down, still some insomnia; atleast worst than I’ve seen mentioned online

This final source seems alright now. Elevated endurance, overall muscular pump feeling upon touching VT2 for a couple minutes, and no anxiety thankfully.

This could’ve been a goose chase, however I’d reckon it may be down to different contaminants (however slight they may be) as each powder source varied greatly in color and granular appearance..

What the current best source for injectable SR9009? Preferably people who lab test?

Cienapotr

Cienapotr

Awards
Things like meditation, gentle yoga, or a warm bath before bed might help calm your mind and body, making it easier to drift off. It's frustrating when something that's supposed to help ends up being ineffective. Don't lose hope though; there are so many different options out there, and what works for one person might not work for another. Lastly, since you're exploring solutions, have you heard of Zopiclone? I recently came across some information about it online, and it seems like it could be a potential solution for those struggling with insomnia. Apparently, you can buy zopiclone online, which might be worth looking into if you're open to it. Have you considered reaching out to a healthcare professional or a knowledgeable friend for advice?

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

good to know - I also made some SR9009 in Salvo and been loving it for cutting! just recently started stacking with XI-KT