combating LH supression? - Dr. John

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I was told that weight training can combat LH supression, wich makes sense to me, was wondering if you have found this to be true?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I was told that weight training can combat LH supression, wich makes sense to me, was wondering if you have found this to be true?
more like OVER TRAIING will not weight training ..zinc defiecincy will also suppress as of lack of sunlight too !!

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
At the time I believe I had a zinc deficiency, zinc seemed to of boosted my FSH but not LH, also boosted Total T but not free T.

Another question, does HCG or LH act upon the adrenals?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
bump for the last question re: HCG and adrenals.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Both do. They stimulate the P450scc enzyme, whihc ocnverts CHOL to pregnenolone. This increases the "building blocks" for hormone production.
So if low progesterione serum comes back then HCG would defiintely help to increase this. This would probably explain why I felt like a million bucks on it. A person will low pregnenolone level will also then probably have possible low estrogen levels as well? I have been low copper/ ceruoplasm serum for over 2 years, but finally the dr i am will now was the only one concerned with this and others could have cared less.

We are going to begining ruling our if it is excess or deficeincy, biounavailable

causes of copper imbalances
Severe adrenal fatigue - copper being stored instead of released from liver.
malabsorption - leaky gut, mineral competion (zn, fe, S, ect)
excessive histaminess -via bacterial infection in intestinal tract which was never address from the start
estrogen excess/defieincy - estrogen increases copper uptake
excessive sulfur - MSM supplements, eggs, beans, ect (used for detoxifcation program) binds with copper intestial tract.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Both do. They stimulate the P450scc enzyme, whihc ocnverts CHOL to pregnenolone. This increases the "building blocks" for hormone production.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dr. John again.