booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Has anyone tried the updated no bake flavor?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried the updated no bake flavor?
I haven't had the chance to try it yet, but its gotten good feedback since the update. I might have to pull the trigger and get some

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't had the chance to try it yet, but its gotten good feedback since the update. I might have to pull the trigger and get some
Specifics?
I don't doubt it's better buy good enough to say it beats out Caen sutra or CnC? If yes, I'd consider it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've read and heard that its improved from the original No Bake, but I don't think it will rival with CnC. MTS recently released Cinnagram and Pumpkin Pie, which I thought were both pretty good. Cinnagram had a weaker flavor, but the Pumpkin Pie flavor was on point. Definitely great for this time of year, and definitely worth trying IMO
Had both and thought cinnagram was prob the biggest waste of money in a long time. Almost zero flavor for something that should have been easy. Like, where's the cinnamon?!! I've been mixing it with other stuff to get rid of it.

Really had high hopes for no bake og and while it wasn't bad, it wasn't epic either. Really want to hear someone direct og to new comparison