dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey...my ulcer has my GI tract an utter mess. Trying to do my Colon Cleanse Protocol*, but the Psyllium I picked up is total crap. Nothing but slimy sludge.

What happened to the extra rough fiber that would come out like sandpaper??? Any suggestions are appreciate. My gut is distended and I have a non-total blockage. I'm in a lot of pain.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use something called "Daily Cleanse" and use to use "Nutricleanse" - I like "Daily cleanse" a bit better as it covers a lot of different angles and is grittier as a fiber powder.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
on its own Carlson Hi-Fiber was the best i ever had, never needed anything else

as i can´t get it anymore shipped to my country, currently use Apple fiber & Inulin along with standard psylium husk for maximum Benefit, , Also, if having blockage, i tend to eat a lot more vegetables and fruit (papaya, apple, pear) so can evacuate asap and get relief.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I ended up with about 100 grams of fiber over 2 days. Took 2 days to get through, but it looks like it all came through unimpeded. Looks like a CT scan for other causes.

Reactions: SMS
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade, hope you recover soon,

off topic, could you please reply my DM? need help

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I will withhold the obvious sophomoric joke about the Psyllium you picked up being total crap. That is sort of a predecessor/successor thing anyway.

I am using some Kirkland stuff now, but I am planning on buying Yerba Prima Psyllium Whole Husks Colon Cleanser. The reviews are good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm...been running experiments. I think I might have a mid-grade lactose intolerance. I've been drinking Tru-Moo (ambrosia of the gods) to settle my ulcer. Couldn't tolerate anything sugar-free drink mixes or gatorade anymore.

Stopped the Chocolate Milk on Friday. Today my gut was shrinking and feeling better. Drank a WPC shake and BANG, back bloated and painful.

GOnna try some lactase and/or Isolate.