Not open for further replies.
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and, at least we go for check fraud and fighting........your guy stole a lap top
That sh*t was a gold plated lap top! :lol:

It's all about the benjamins....:numbered:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rubbering, it sucks to be you playing florida coming of a loss
Well, I'm not playing them, but I get ya.;) I hope it's a good game.

Bama will be the consensus underdog whether the Gators win or lose. I'm used to that!

ROLL TIDE.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some tool voted Utah #1 in the Harris Poll this week. ((rubberring buries head in hands)):confused:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a lighter note... how 'bout that Notre Dame?! Their fans were pelting the seniors with snowballs.:toofunny:

Unfortunately, even after this pathetic loss and a trouncing by USC, we'll still see them in a bowl game... while some deserving 7-4 team sits at home. Must be their tradition(???)... or their genius coach.:rolleyes:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
That sh*t was a gold plated lap top! :lol:

It's all about the benjamins....:numbered:
haha, so are all our players teeth, nic-ka..............i just want fsu back to where the where. i sucks hearing all this **** week after week. i want old school fsu. well, at least i won't have to put up with the uf crap after we whoop your ass this weekend............it's comin

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, so are all our players teeth, nic-ka..............i just want fsu back to where the where. i sucks hearing all this **** week after week. i want old school fsu. well, at least i won't have to put up with the uf crap after we whoop your ass this weekend............it's comin
I can already hear the Waaaambulance in the distance.

Look at it this way.......When FSU gets their azzes stomped by UF, and least they can say it was at the hands of argueably the best team in the country. ;)

That's a nice consolation prize. :lol:

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Now..back To The Big 10 Network

a happy day in happy valley[/ATTACH]

Attachments

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
I can already hear the Waaaambulance in the distance.

Look at it this way.......When FSU gets their azzes stomped by UF, and least they can say it was at the hands of argueably the best team in the country. ;)

That's a nice consolation prize. :lol:
i hope you have good training, we are going to **** you up

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at it this way.......When FSU gets their azzes stomped by UF, at least they can say it was at the hands of argueably the best team in the country. ;)
If Auburn and/or FSU don't pay God off... I'll argue all next week!:whip:

'Til then...

Go Gators! Roll Tide!

SEC!!!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a happy day in happy valley
Although your conference and team make me go a big soft one...

Congrats on the Rose Bowl berth. Seriously, it's been a while for Penn State, and it's well-deserved. I'll pull for them against USC or Oregon State... mostly because I'm pissed Cal won't be there... again.

Great season for Paterno and the Nittany Lions.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol @ T1

I said Texas and UF in the championship game three weeks ago, and I still think it will happen.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol @ T1

I said Texas and UF in the championship game three weeks ago, and I still think it will happen.
Who knows at this point how the big 12 will shape up. All i know is the SEC has one slot locked up with a win by both the gators and bama next week.

:djparty:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Gators are favored by 16 points, and Bama's giving 14. I'm pretty sure Florida will cover the spread, but Auburn is going to go balls out against the Tide. I'm way more concerned about this game than I am about the SEC Championship. If anyone's thinking, "What's the big deal? Auburn's a 5-6 team.", then you obviously know absolutely nothing about the Iron Bowl. It defines the word rivalry.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
rubbering, I know the rivalry thing, but I really don't think you guys have anything to worry about from Auburn this year. I'd be more worried about the championship game.

I'll tell you though, the GA Tech/UGA game scares me. Tech put up some points on what I thought was supposed to be a solid Miami defense. You have to be a disciplined defense to go against the tiple option and UGA isn't known for their discipline on defense.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
rubbering, I know the rivalry thing, but I really don't think you guys have anything to worry about from Auburn this year. I'd be more worried about the championship game.

I'll tell you though, the GA Tech/UGA game scares me. Tech put up some points on what I thought was supposed to be a solid Miami defense. You have to be a disciplined defense to go against the tiple option and UGA isn't known for their discipline on defense.
auburn is like the iowa of the big 10 ..they're better than the record...all of auburns (i think 5 losses??) are close knit.....and yes rivalry vs alabama.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Auburn gave UGA all they could handle... down to the last play. Their defense is solid, and they've had two weeks to practice their offense from last year (non-spread). We'll see. Hopefully, you're right... 'cause I'd love to see the Tide blow them out... and start a new streak.

Btw... I l-o-v-e it when Bama's the underdog. Remember the Clemson and Georgia games?;)

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Auburn gave UGA all they could handle... down to the last play. Their defense is solid, and they've had two weeks to practice their offense from last year (non-spread). We'll see. Hopefully, you're right... 'cause I'd love to see the Tide blow them out... and start a new streak.

Btw... I l-o-v-e it when Bama's the underdog. Remember the Clemson and Georgia games?;)
Yeah, Auburn played us tough...and I love UGA, but I'm also not too proud to admit that our defense hasn't played very well, in fact it's been a quite a weakness down the stretch. I think Alabama's defense will be too much for Auburn to handle. I may be wrong, but I just don't see you guys having that tough a time out Auburn.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm definitely watching the UGA-GA Tech game! I really don't know what to think this year. Georgia's going to have to stick to their assignments on defense, like you said. Stafford and Green are due for a big game though. I'm thinkin' Bulldogs 34-27.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't care how bad the Sooners beat Oklahoma State tomorrow, Texas should absolutely play in the Big 12 Championship Game. All this absurd back-and-forth between those talking heads on ESPN is fueling a groundless debate. Texas beat OU... so that's that... and you can't exactly argue for Texas Tech after the thrashing they took either.

Oh, and if Colt McCoy doesn't win the Heisman, it will be a travesty. I'm not a big Texas fan, but I gotta call it like I see.

Btw... go Fresno State Bulldogs!

Trauma and others, whaddya think about Kiffin going to Tennessee? Not exactly what I thought they were looking for, but it should help with recruiting.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't care how bad the Sooners beat Oklahoma State tomorrow, Texas should absolutely play in the Big 12 Championship Game. All this absurd back-and-forth between those talking heads on ESPN is fueling a groundless debate. Texas beat OU... so that's that... and you can't exactly argue for Texas Tech after the thrashing they took either.

Oh, and if Colt McCoy doesn't win the Heisman, it will be a travesty. I'm not a big Texas fan, but I gotta call it like I see.

Trauma and others, whaddya think about Kiffin going to Tennessee? Not exactly what I thought they were looking for, but it should help with recruiting.
If he gets his dad monty to follow him to UT, then i could see it being a good move. Losing monty kiffin would be detrimental to the bucs though (he's one of the most brilliant defensive minds in the game), so i'm not sure it would happen, but who knows.

Personally i can't stand tennessee, but i think it was probably a decent move on their part. Time will tell of course. Lane had a terrible gig in oakland with an utterly pathetic team, so i'm not basing my judgement on that.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If he gets his dad monty to follow him to UT, then i could see it being a good move. Losing monty kiffin would be detrimental to the bucs though (he's one of the most brilliant defensive minds in the game), so i'm not sure it would happen, but who knows.

Personally i can't stand tennessee, but i think it was probably a decent move on their part. Time will tell of course. Lane had a terrible gig in oakland with an utterly pathetic team, so i'm not basing my judgement on that.
Yeah, I live close to Oakland... and that team and its owner are a cancer to the league. I can't see Monty stepping down to college, mostly because it would make his son look like a suckling. Tennessee certainly has the fan base (over 100,000 fans at every game) and the facilities, so all they need are a few big name offensive recruits to start turning it around. I expected them to hire someone with significant head coaching experience, but a young gun might be what they need.

Wish I could say I wish 'em the best... but it's Tennessee. It's in my blood to hate on them.:lol:

Hey, what the hell happened to LSU?:blink: Guess it's harder to win without all of Nick's recruits!:p Seriously, I'm waiting for the Les Miles backlash to be in full swing next year if they lose a couple of games early, and Saban's still winning.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't expecting that LSU loss either....I think Les may have one more grace year. I don't know how Kiffin's going to pan out in Tenn. He did recruit for USC at one point, so maybe he'll be able to pull in a few more quality recruits.

AFOX

Awards
Just ask Nebraska how well fired Oakland Raiders coaches do as head coaches in College.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ask Nebraska how well fired Oakland Raiders coaches do as head coaches in College.
Callahan never should've taken that job. He's a good coordinator... horrible head coach. However, it was also a case of bad timing. Nebraska's heyday was over, and many of the fans still thought running the ball 85% of the time was gonna get it done in the Big 12. Pelini's going to have a helluva time at Nebraska as well. He'll get the defense up to speed within the next year or two, but they better start recruiting outside of Nebraska for offensive firepower.

Hey, the Patriots fired Pete Carroll... just sayin'.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron Bowl Saturday! Man, my stomach is in knots. The thought of Tommy Tubberville holding up seven fingers is making me nauseous.:sick: I can't imagine that Alabama's players are looking past this game, but they better know AU is gonna bring their best effort today. Bama n-e-e-d-s this win... no, really... I n-e-e-d this win.:lol:

Another opening in the SEC: Sly Croom resigned today at Mississippi State. He played for "Bear" Bryant at Alabama and is an all-around class act. I hope he gets another head coaching shot.

Breaking News: Charlie Strong to Miss. State... before next Saturday!!! Okay, that's just wishful thinking on my part.:p

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two words for Miami: run defense.

They gave up 281 rushing yards to FSU, 472 to Georgia Tech, and N.C. State has over 200 yards halfway through the 3rd quarter. Bill Young's defenses have been solid in the past, so I'm sure he'll get the job done after this year... but man, Miami's D is just fundamentally bad.

Btw... Georgia's in trouble!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LET'S GO GATORS!!!!

Pound those Criminole Fools in the GROUND!!!!

:djparty:​

AFOX

Awards
Callahan never should've taken that job. He's a good coordinator... horrible head coach. However, it was also a case of bad timing. Nebraska's heyday was over, and many of the fans still thought running the ball 85% of the time was gonna get it done in the Big 12. Pelini's going to have a helluva time at Nebraska as well. He'll get the defense up to speed within the next year or two, but they better start recruiting outside of Nebraska for offensive firepower.

Hey, the Patriots fired Pete Carroll... just sayin'.
Pelini has already done great job. 8 wins with a chance at 9, and a possible New Years day bowl with the Gator Bowl. Of course he will make the defense better, but how about his offense at 9th in the country in total offense. And fyi, Nebraska has always recruited well outside of Nebraska. They have 8 players commited for 2009 from the state of Texas. including the best duel threat QB in Cody Green. The Huskers will be back ( yes Husker fan)With Dr Tom as AD, and Bo's great leadership I see us back in the BCS in two years.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pelini has already done great job. 8 wins with a chance at 9, and a possible New Years day bowl with the Gator Bowl. Of course he will make the defense better, but how about his offense at 9th in the country in total offense. And fyi, Nebraska has always recruited well outside of Nebraska. They have 8 players commited for 2009 from the state of Texas. including the best duel threat QB in Cody Green. The Huskers will be back ( yes Husker fan)With Dr Tom as AD, and Bo's great leadership I see us back in the BCS in two years.
Fortunate for them to be in the Big 12 North. I've always liked Nebraska, and I hope to see them back on top soon. It's kind of sad that Nebraska-OU isn't such a big game anymore.

AFOX

Awards
Fortunate for them to be in the Big 12 North. I've always liked Nebraska, and I hope to see them back on top soon. It's kind of sad that Nebraska-OU isn't such a big game anymore.
Yeah, it would be alot harder to get back to the top if we were in the South. You can't keep teams like Nebraska and Alabama down forever. To much tradition and support.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A nice way to end the half. A blown fake field goal attempt by the criminoles, lol!! :toofunny:

The field conditions are dismal though, so i guess i'll give them that........NOT! :D

28-9 GATORS at the half!

:djparty:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

possibly the greatest post in AM history ;)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Culture 36
Agriculture 0

Put one finger up!

What a difference a year makes! 12-0 with only nine scholarship seniors.

ROLL TIDE.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The seminole BEAT DOWN in tallahassee is now complete. There is nothing like stomping FSU in their own stadium! :D

That's right baby.....the gators ride to a 5 game win streak over the seminoles.

GO GATORS!!!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trauma, I'm going to sit back and bask in the glory of all the streaks that ended this season. Give me a few days before I can work up the courage to talk smack about the Gators!:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, it should be an awesome game. Florida looks unstoppable and Bama has a huge chip on their shoulders.

Either way... the mighty SEC wins!!!:clap2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, I'm going to sit back and bask in the glory of all the streaks that ended this season. Give me a few days before I can work up the courage to talk smack about the Gators!:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, it should be an awesome game. Florida looks unstoppable and Bama has a huge chip on their shoulders.

Either way... the mighty SEC wins!!!:clap2:
Percy Harvin's injury concerns me a bit, but florida has demps and rainey to pull more of a load if needed.

I'm going to reserve smack talk until right before the big game.

You're right though, either way, the SEC's best looks like freakin' dy-no-mite! :clap2:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
there has been many of high powered gator offenses which have faulted to the alabama defense in the past...I hope that history repeats itself.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More FSU pics for your entertainment. :lol:

I'll give you credit here though FSU fans, VERY nice!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there has been many of high powered gator offenses which have faulted to the alabama defense in the past...I hope that history repeats itself.
Don't let the past cast a false illusion upon reality......;)

In all seriousness though, it's going to be a great game. I'd wager to say the best SEC championship game EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.