Cocoa Powder

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Hordenine is supposed to provide a synergistic effect with PEA. Wonder if it would do the same for cocoa powder?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
A rounded 90cc Protein scoop is about 35g of Cocoa.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm assuming this is a tablespoon?
Yes - usually a tablespoon. A really heaping tablespoon comes out between 15-20 grams usually. 2 heaping teaspoons come out around 20 grams for me usually. I just stopped being precise in my measuring and load it up - I'm probably around 40-50 grams most days, with some days being as little as 30 and some as much as 60, but it seems to work.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping this, to see what people's results have been

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still take it every day. I feel like it helps me with mental focus, calmness, motivation and just overall health - but I'm not sure how to quantify all of that. It is possible that it has helped me perform slightly better in my workouts - reduced perception of exertion, less stress from a cardiovascular standpoint in that I don't huff and puff as much on heavy lifts and my rest periods have become shorter. It's subtle and I am going to stick to the habit. At the very least the Theobromine helps pick me up more than just caffeine in my coffee in the morning.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just reminds me how ahead of their time Avant and PA were in the mid-00's. So much so that the vast majority of this board have no clue to whom I am referring.
Somehow I missed you saying this before - so true. I remember those guys from way back when. I got away from things for a long time and they were gone when I came back - but Avant was amazing when he came out. He thought of things in a totally new way.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Just reminds me how ahead of their time Avant and PA were in the mid-00's. So much so that the vast majority of this board have no clue to whom I am referring.
Yeah, but back then the biggest issue was how do you get your name out there to grab distribution. These days it's a lot easier to get your name out there with social media and all the other tools.

Even PA's prototype line was/is fantastic.