Cobra mass underground labs

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant find a single review of this product. Anyone have any experience or knowledge regarding this. It appears to be oral trestolone dosed at 45mgs per cap. I tried to copy the back label and post it, but i dont know how...im old and not tech savy..lol. Can you guys check it out and give me some opinions or share your experience...thanks

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know of a few sites that sell this. Socalsupps being the main site. Cobra Mass I have no experience with. A few of my lifting bros were on Sabertooth Lean Mass (DMZ/MSten stack) One kid blew up on it, gained like 13 lbs, he kicked started stack tho. Underground Labs is g2g. Underground might have transitioned to Maximum Performance Labs as they came out with exact same formula earlier this yr.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yessir that's exactly what it is. I don't much care for the idea they put milk thistle in there but I'm sure that's fine.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant find a single review of this product. Anyone have any experience or knowledge regarding this. It appears to be oral trestolone dosed at 45mgs per cap. I tried to copy the back label and post it, but i dont know how...im old and not tech savy..lol. Can you guys check it out and give me some opinions or share your experience...thanks
Didnt you say you were taking oral trest (bear strength) and it wasnt doing anything? Just curious why youd want to buy more?

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bear Strength is Kodiak Labs. Cobra Mass is Underground Labs. Maybe Kodiak under doses? The liver support is so useless in Sabertooth, Cobra Mass, seems pointless to even include it in the bottle.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didnt you say you were taking oral trest (bear strength) and it wasnt doing anything? Just curious why youd want to buy more?
Bear strength is mentabolan, brother. Trest is the next hormone down the line in that group.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bear Strength is Kodiak Labs. Cobra Mass is Underground Labs. Maybe Kodiak under doses? The liver support is so useless in Sabertooth, Cobra Mass, seems pointless to even include it in the bottle.
The NAC is ok but it should be tudca not milk thistle. Milk thistle helps your liver dump it's bile ducts but that's it. Otherwise it's a known androgen receptor antagonist (blocker). Not a good aspect to have.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bear strength is mentabolan, brother. Trest is the next hormone down the line in that group.
They act nearly identical in the body. Ive used both orally. Ment is stronger mg for mg. Thats why I was wondering... If 45mg of ment (which I thought swimfan65 took pwo of the Kodiak bs) isnt doing shyt oral trest prob wont either.

Kodiak labs bear strength is dosed well... Actually I thought it was strong as shyt. 30 mg pwo was all I needed for a nice kick.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They act nearly identical in the body. Ive used both orally. Ment is stronger mg for mg. Thats why I was wondering... If 45mg of ment (which I thought swimfan65 took pwo of the Kodiak bs) isnt doing shyt oral trest prob wont either.

Kodiak labs bear strength is dosed well... Actually I thought it was strong as shyt. 30 mg pwo was all I needed for a nice kick.
I believed all of that to be true, but we are all different, swim is particularly different, and Renew1 has a different experience with both. If he would care to pop in and elaborate on that.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believed all of that to be true, but we are all different, swim is particularly different, and Renew1 has a different experience with both. If he would care to pop in and elaborate on that.
I understand what youre saying... But my original question will still stand because imo if ment isnt working then oral trest prob isnt going to work well either... Sure its possible bc as you said everyone is different. Those are exceptions tho and not the norm. Personally id look to something else for pwo pop if it wasnt working. Thats why I was asking swim.

Also I think he was still using the mtren pwo. Which imo would explain why he wasnt feeling much from the bear strength pwo.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I understand what youre saying... But my original question will still stand because imo if ment isnt working then oral trest prob isnt going to work well either... Sure its possible bc as you said everyone is different. Those are exceptions tho and not the norm. Personally id look to something else for pwo pop if it wasnt working. Thats why I was asking swim.

Also I think he was still using the mtren pwo. Which imo would explain why he wasnt feeling much from the bear strength pwo.
I've seen guys taking both oral Trest and oral tren before claiming its some miraculous combo for their powerlifting meets and sh1t so I guess would have thought they'd synergize somehow into this awesome thing. But if tren just beats the Trest into nothing then I guess that makes sense it wouldn't do much.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen guys taking both oral Trest and oral tren before claiming its some miraculous combo for their powerlifting meets and sh1t so I guess would have thought they'd synergize somehow into this awesome thing. But if tren just beats the Trest into nothing then I guess that makes sense it wouldn't do much.
Trest / ment is nice pre-workout for a little kick and some libido boost. Personally I think that's how the oral version is best utilized .

Some steroids absolutely overshadow others when you're using them together. I would say that Tren is much much stronger then trest for aggression and strength. Even in the libido department Tren is the shyt. In my opinion trest or ment is like a light version of what tren does but without the sides.

Personally I've run injectable Tren twice and while the strength, aggression, power amd ability to recomp and build muscle is Second To None the side effects aren't worth it for me. Even the libido boost is borderline annoying because you want to bang everything that's walking by you. I can get away with using the transdermal version but even that comes with a slew of sides I can barely tolerate. I've never taken oral Tren or methyl Tren. Trest on the other hand is fairly mild in terms of sides as long as you can control the methyl estrogen.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trest / ment is nice pre-workout for a little kick and some libido boost. Personally I think that's how the oral version is best utilized .

Some steroids absolutely overshadow others when you're using them together. I would say that Tren is much much stronger then trest for aggression and strength. Even in the libido department Tren is the shyt. In my opinion trest or ment is like a light version of what tren does but without the sides.

Personally I've run injectable Tren twice and while the strength, aggression, power amd ability to recomp and build muscle is Second To None the side effects aren't worth it for me. Even the libido boost is borderline annoying because you want to bang everything that's walking by you. I can get away with using the transdermal version but even that comes with a slew of sides I can barely tolerate. I've never taken oral Tren or methyl Tren. Trest on the other hand is fairly mild in terms of sides as long as you can control the methyl estrogen.
Then maybe it's the guys using methyl tren and methyl Trest instead for their meets (and fights) that have the right idea. Cheque drops are wicked strong as far as the feeling of aggression. But I understand cheque doesn't have much use as an anabolic or something like that.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then maybe it's the guys using methyl tren and methyl Trest instead for their meets (and fights) that have the right idea. Cheque drops are wicked strong as far as the feeling of aggression. But I understand cheque doesn't have much use as an anabolic or something like that.
Right basically cheque drops used pre contest or big lift day type of drug to give you extra edge and aggression. Methyl tren is also used in similar situation but is also a little more versatile in that it has the power to actually build muscle, prevent muscle wasting, promote recomp etc.

Mtren also has a very short halflife too tho if I'm not mistaken and has to be taken regularly if cycled and not used just pwo.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

To be honest I didn’t notice much of a pwo kick from oral trest (was using OL from JW so assume it was legit), used the OL TD trest as well and stacked on weight but the oral I took purely for the pwo benefits was a let down - I got more pwo from epiandro tbh

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest I didn’t notice much of a pwo kick from oral trest (was using OL from JW so assume it was legit), used the OL TD trest as well and stacked on weight but the oral I took purely for the pwo benefits was a let down - I got more pwo from epiandro tbh
Yeah its just a little kick and libido boost. Not anything earth shattering. For someone like me on trt it can be a nice addition pwo. But theres def better options out there. Really kinda my whole point with questioning why swim wanted to buy more lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah its just a little kick and libido boost. Not anything earth shattering. For someone like me on trt it can be a nice addition pwo. But theres def better options out there. Really kinda my whole point with questioning why swim wanted to buy more lol
I thought maybe the difference between mentabolon...which is bear strength, and actual trestolone...which is cobra mass, would be significant. Why wouldnt it?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought maybe the difference between mentabolon...which is bear strength, and actual trestolone...which is cobra mass, would be significant. Why wouldnt it?
Ment is actually stronger for most people mg/mg. They're basically the same thing though and feel exactly the same to me when I take them. Ment converts to trest I believe but also turns into something else as well.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not worth it then...back to anadrol.
Have you tried it pwo without the mtren? I'm sure if you took a few weeks off from orals and tried it you would feel something. Its not Anadrol in the strength dept for sure. Does give a little kick, mood boost and slight bump in libido for me.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried it pwo without the mtren? I'm sure if you took a few weeks off from orals and tried it you would feel something. Its not Anadrol in the strength dept for sure. Does give a little kick, mood boost and slight bump in libido for me.
No i havent. Just disappointed, i was expecting to blown away from all the reviews i read. Im probably going to take a month off of orals...although blood work came back last week and Im still g2g. But i think a break will yeild better results once I resume. In march, Im going to run Test P, Tren A, and winny with low carbs and cardio for summer. Probably run Test and anadrol for Feb.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're dropping test down to a cruise dose or somewhere about take a good month off then try the trest/ment that you have again. I think you could safely use it a few times a week pre workout without it really affecting you seeing how you're already cruising on testosterone correct? But it should also resensitize you a little bit with some time off so you can better assess how it really affects you. Honestly in my opinion it's more something to add in here or there when you're cruising are on trt. I would never use oral Trest on a cycle as there's much better things to use in my opinion. It is good for something to spice things up a little bit when you're cruising.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're dropping test down to a cruise dose or somewhere about take a good month off then try the trest/ment that you have again. I think you could safely use it a few times a week pre workout without it really affecting you seeing how you're already cruising on testosterone correct? But it should also resensitize you a little bit with some time off so you can better assess how it really affects you. Honestly in my opinion it's more something to add in here or there when you're cruising are on trt. I would never use oral Trest on a cycle as there's much better things to use in my opinion. It is good for something to spice things up a little bit when you're cruising.
I wouldnt call it cruising...gram a week..lol. Gonna drop down to probably 400 a week when I run the Tren and winny.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt call it cruising...gram a week..lol. Gonna drop down to probably 400 a week when I run the Tren and winny.
Well I mean right now... What are you running? You said February or March. So I assumed you would drop test down and cruise until then... You run high doses year round?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people will say trest is better than tren in all aspects actually many people on here have said that. I for one prefer trest as opposed to tren less sides same results.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I mean right now... What are you running? You said February or March. So I assumed you would drop test down and cruise until then... You run high doses year round?
Right now..im running test E at 1 gram..oral tren at 500mcgs ed and bear strength 45 pwo. I have like a week left of oral tren, then Im dropping test to 400ish..probably continue the bear strength...just because i have it. Ill run like that until the end of January. Then for February, Ill keep Test at 400 and through Anadrol in at 50mgs ed. Then starting in March I will be running 100 Test P and 100 Tren A eod for a few months...with a 6 week winny finish at 100 ed..Then cruise over summer at 300 with some light orals here and there..var etc.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course this only if my bloods remain good. My Doc is hip to what Im doing, I have great insurance...so I do bloods once a month.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually...Im probably not going to run anadrol...honestly..i get too big. Im big enough. Maybe something with lean gains and no bloat to go along with the Test. The oral Tren is great...but Im not trying to run it for too long. Im curious about halotestin for a pwo...I might give that a try for a month.