Coagulated clomid help

HeadyJJ92

Awards
I got some clomid from MA cause their exemestane was awesome stuff. The clomid is coagulated in the dropper nothing comes out of the dropper or goes in. Anyone got any tricks to get that stuff out?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got some clomid from MA cause their exemestane was awesome stuff. The clomid is coagulated in the dropper nothing comes out of the dropper or goes in. Anyone got any tricks to get that stuff out?
sounds like it crashed. did you let it get really cold? my liquid chlomid only gets white powder settled at the bottom and you're supposed to shake it

HeadyJJ92

Awards
sounds like it crashed. did you let it get really cold? my liquid chlomid only gets white powder settled at the bottom and you're supposed to shake it
It was just like that when I got it. So maybe it's possible it was stored somewhere cold during shipping. Hell if I know.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It probably got too cold or froze during shipping. Warm water bath and shake it up. It should go back into solution. If the dropper is clogged you may need to get a oral syringe.

Basically just sit it in hot water for a few minutes and shake it up. Might need to repeat a few times. The product will still work fine. Sorry for the inconvenience

HeadyJJ92

Awards
It probably got too cold or froze during shipping. Warm water bath and shake it up. It should go back into solution. If the dropper is clogged you may need to get a oral syringe.

Basically just sit it in hot water for a few minutes and shake it up. Might need to repeat a few times. The product will still work fine. Sorry for the inconvenience
Alright thanks man will do

HeadyJJ92

Awards
For any reason it doesn't go back into solution send me a PM and I will get you in contact with the owner to fix the problem. We will get it taken care of one way or another
Warm water bath is working great. I'm gonna put it back in for a little more and it should be straight man. Thanks