CNS recovery supps?

FoxHound

FoxHound

Awards
Hello, just wondering if there are any good CNS recovery supps out there? Besides food, water and sleep.it

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Do you think of total recovery?
During rest, for example?
Or while sleeping?
Or during the day's non-training activity?
Do you have a good sleep ?

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
For my personal recovery.

Here is what I use. In my way is not necessarily a complete example.

After

OMEGA 3 - NAC ACETYL -

And some produc from APEX, Like HYPERION

Hyperion – Apex Alchemy (apex-alchemy.com)

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you have a CNS issue? Or do you mean recover from training? Because if it’s training, that’s not really an issue. The CNS “recovers” in minutes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Under eating is probably the single biggest reason someone might experience cns fatigue or overtraining the cns. There's a bunch of other reasons but I'm not going to get into it right now but under eating is the most common but I know of or I should say under eating in combination with overtraining because you're only really overtraining because you're under eating most of the time.

Without getting all mumbo jumbo complicated and stuff though you don't need any special supplements for CNS recovery it recovers on its own and even if you destroy yourself within 48 hours the CNS should be fully recovered and if it's not there's no supplement that's going to work for you, you would need to go see a doctor, because the neurotransmitters are not firing correctly and that's causing your brain not to send signals to your spinal cord and yadda yadda blah blah ect. It's a complicated subject and it's definitely not something I fully understand. But I do know that if you have central nervous system fatigue and you haven't done any actual damage to yourself, taking two days off from the gym, eating enough food and getting enough sleep we'll fix your problem.

Now, if you've been on like a two-week cocaine Bender with no sleep while working manual labor and hitting the gym, then you might have your CNS completely burned out and require talking to a doctor LOL. Seriously though even something that extreme you're essential nervous system can usually recover from it within 48 hours

FoxHound

FoxHound

Awards
Under eating is probably the single biggest reason someone might experience cns fatigue or overtraining the cns. There's a bunch of other reasons but I'm not going to get into it right now but under eating is the most common but I know of or I should say under eating in combination with overtraining because you're only really overtraining because you're under eating most of the time.

Without getting all mumbo jumbo complicated and stuff though you don't need any special supplements for CNS recovery it recovers on its own and even if you destroy yourself within 48 hours the CNS should be fully recovered and if it's not there's no supplement that's going to work for you, you would need to go see a doctor, because the neurotransmitters are not firing correctly and that's causing your brain not to send signals to your spinal cord and yadda yadda blah blah ect. It's a complicated subject and it's definitely not something I fully understand. But I do know that if you have central nervous system fatigue and you haven't done any actual damage to yourself, taking two days off from the gym, eating enough food and getting enough sleep we'll fix your problem.

Now, if you've been on like a two-week cocaine Bender with no sleep while working manual labor and hitting the gym, then you might have your CNS completely burned out and require talking to a doctor LOL. Seriously though even something that extreme you're essential nervous system can usually recover from it within 48 hours
Thanks for the input. Yeah, ive been putting in a lot of time in the gym. One day I trained my ass off, had way too much energy and didn't wanna leave gym. I paid for it the next day, felt like absolute garbage, thought i caught covid, i had similar symptoms. I took a testbl and I was negative. Then, BINGO!... i realized i had over trained the day before, and definitely didn't eat enough calories that day.

So anyhow, I was just wondering if there were any supps to help with that. Thanks for the input.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re just generally burned out, mostly getting in food and sleep would help. Get in a lot of protein and probably a good amount of carbs to try and reload some glycogen. If this happens regularly, Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix would be a good addition.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i realized i had over trained the day before, and definitely didn't eat enough calories that day.
I feel like this is an issue with many folks is over training and not getting in enough calories to fully recover, repair, and grow.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re just generally burned out, mostly getting in food and sleep would help. Get in a lot of protein and probably a good amount of carbs to try and reload some glycogen. If this happens regularly, Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix would be a good addition.
Great post. I was reading through and making notes to reply and read your post and its pretty much exactly what I was going to post - so I just wanted to quote yours and second it.

And I definitely agree on Recovery Fix being a great option to help improve recovery.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the input. Yeah, ive been putting in a lot of time in the gym. One day I trained my ass off, had way too much energy and didn't wanna leave gym. I paid for it the next day, felt like absolute garbage, thought i caught covid, i had similar symptoms. I took a testbl and I was negative. Then, BINGO!... i realized i had over trained the day before, and definitely didn't eat enough calories that day.

So anyhow, I was just wondering if there were any supps to help with that. Thanks for the input.
I used to have two modes when it came too working out - I was either doing it too hard or I wasn't doing it. That led me to going through spells of over-training and feeling like crap a lot and probably contributed to some of my autoimmune flare ups over the years.

I'm glad that your Covid test was negative and that you were able to figure out the likely cause of why you were feeling rough.

I think that Recovery Fix would be the best supplement option geared specifically to recovery; it's a very unique product and is designed to help aid in muscular recovery and help reduce inflammation. It can be used whether ones goal is to decrease soreness in general or to increase recover so that one can train harder, longer, and more intensely.

There is a coupon code that is active through the end of the month that will save you 25% off; coupon code: beingsoresucks

Here is a link to the product and write up:

Here is a link to the intro thread:

FoxHound

FoxHound

Awards
I used to have two modes when it came too working out - I was either doing it too hard or I wasn't doing it. That led me to going through spells of over-training and feeling like crap a lot and probably contributed to some of my autoimmune flare ups over the years.

I'm glad that your Covid test was negative and that you were able to figure out the likely cause of why you were feeling rough.

I think that Recovery Fix would be the best supplement option geared specifically to recovery; it's a very unique product and is designed to help aid in muscular recovery and help reduce inflammation. It can be used whether ones goal is to decrease soreness in general or to increase recover so that one can train harder, longer, and more intensely.

There is a coupon code that is active through the end of the month that will save you 25% off; coupon code: beingsoresucks

Here is a link to the product and write up:

Here is a link to the intro thread:

I appreciate it, but what I really need is a good fat burner to stack with the taa500 i bought a couple months back and perhaps a test booster... do you have any coupons for something like that?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there are some interesting studies on the impacts of Melatonin on the CNS, also pregnenolone would be another great option.

I personally would recommend trying the Neuro Melatonin topical from Iconic Formulations - this is a great product and we made it extremely cost effective.

same goes with Neuro P5 - it's a very cost effective pregnenolone topical.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats the number 1 lol?
Alpha Lean-7 by Hard Rock Supplements is listed #1. There are a few logs on the product in the supplement logs section to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate it, but what I really need is a good fat burner to stack with the taa500 i bought a couple months back and perhaps a test booster... do you have any coupons for something like that?
If you're looking for stimulant free options, the best two fat burners in my opinion would be Lean Edge &/or Thermo Scorch.

For a natural test booster, Optimize-T and M-Test are both great options. Between the two of them, there isn't really one that is better than the other, they are formulated differently and have different ingredients and some may respond better to one and some to the other.

Pm me and let me know what you're looking for and I'll be glad to help out with a discount code.

Here are some links to the write ups to help out: