Closest thing to OL Bloodshr3d? (Stim wise)

DCx

Awards
What's the closest product you guys can refer me to , in terms of stimulant profile and not the other ingredients? No forms of yohimbine please.

I know OL released a new bloodshr3d but it as KSM-66 ashwagandha in it, and I can't take that ingredient whatsoever. It messes me up mentally.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the closest product you guys can refer me to , in terms of stimulant profile and not the other ingredients? No forms of yohimbine please.

I know OL released a new bloodshr3d but it as KSM-66 ashwagandha in it, and I can't take that ingredient whatsoever. It messes me up mentally.
Weird you posted this as exactly my issue right now, using this now and KSM is messing with my head. Funny how some people get anti anxiety from it and some the opposite.

If you can still get BLOODSHRED war then that’s worth a shot. I’m personally looking at ignite now, yeah it’s missing the heavy stim but profile is good. I’ve been enjoying focus xt though.

DCx

Awards
Weird you posted this as exactly my issue right now, using this now and KSM is messing with my head. Funny how some people get anti anxiety from it and some the opposite.

If you can still get BLOODSHRED war then that’s worth a shot. I’m personally looking at ignite now, yeah it’s missing the heavy stim but profile is good. I’ve been enjoying focus xt though.
I've looked online and can't seem to find bloodshr3d war anywhere :(

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take it you in the US? Can get it in the U.K. and pretty cheap.

DCx

Awards
Take it you in the US? Can get it in the U.K. and pretty cheap.
Yeah I'm in the states, they reformulated it here. Still has the same stims, I think slightly more Juglans or eria, but they swapped out rhodiola for kam-66 ashwagandha.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looked at endura lean? They do a stim and non stim just add the stuns you’d want to the non stim?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Radiate is a great option, I can’t remember if the powder option has ashwaghanda in it. I like to use it and add in a little SNS Higenamine

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT (I use one scoop, you can double scoop it)
1g BPEA
50-100mg hordenine (potentiates BPEA)

SNS has all the single ingredients except the horndenine. I use a variation of this every morning for my daily reading and to carry me through to lunch.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does ashwagandha give you energy in the gym?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Radiate is a great option, I can’t remember if the powder option has ashwaghanda in it. I like to use it and add in a little SNS Higenamine
Agreed with this. Can't go wrong with Radiate. Great product when trying to cut!

DCx

Awards
I specifically asked for a product without ashwagandha and yohimbine & im being recommended a product with both ingredients included.

Dang man

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I specifically asked for a product without ashwagandha and yohimbine & im being recommended a product with both ingredients included.

Dang man
Lol yeah some people don’t read before commenting

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the stim profile you’re trying to match is caffeine + Eria J + J. Regia.

This has a pretty similar label, but a caveat that the free samples I received didn’t hit me very hard. Felt alert and mood was okay, but no “rush”. May be the lack of Y

Enrage Extreme by EFlow at Muscle & Strength .com. Sorry, can’t paste links yet