Clomid schedule

HardNips

Awards
Does everyone just take once a day or do you guys split up the dose throughout the day? Like half in the morning, half at night?
Or do you space around workouts to get peak testosterone?
Or does it just really not matter? Lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Full dosage, morning or afternoon, is what I did/do…Have some juice…to chase it with, if you’re doing rc liquid.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Half life is several days. Dosed once a day, when found the most convinient is fine.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Full dosage, morning or afternoon, is what I did/do…Have some juice…to chase it with, if you’re doing rc liquid.
^ this

in the morning and be done with it .. did AA brand and kept like a apple juice or with pre workout ..hold some juice in your mouth and squirt the clmoid

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe chlomid effectively has two half lives doesn't it? it's made of zuclomiphene and enclomiphene iirc. the zuclomiphene is the part that's many days but also the estrogen stuff you don't want. the enclomiphene component that you want is much shorter

HardNips

Awards
I believe chlomid effectively has two half lives doesn't it? it's made of zuclomiphene and enclomiphene iirc. the zuclomiphene is the part that's many days but also the estrogen stuff you don't want. the enclomiphene component that you want is much shorter
Interesting, I’ll look into this!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was prescribed 25mgs ED when I worked w endos. And it works like a charm once you are on it for several months.

I have a client whose labs were 1,000+ n/dL on simply clomid. Believe that or not. He was 300ish for a year prior.

Great option for HRT, just watch for acne, mood swings or blurred vision.

HardNips

Awards
It was prescribed 25mgs ED when I worked w endos. And it works like a charm once you are on it for several months.

I have a client whose labs were 1,000+ n/dL on simply clomid. Believe that or not. He was 300ish for a year prior.

That is amazing. I wish Endos around me would figure out how great clomid is.
After he got off clomid, did he drop back to 300 or stay above?

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established

I can attest to this. I was at 397 total test and went to 1000 from clomid alone (in 6-weeks). The RX was much higher though, 60mgs per day for 3-weeks followed by 1-week off and repeat.

I was not excited about such a high dose, so I switched to every other day at 60mgs (plastic pills, cant split). Seems to be keeping things steady, but I need to get some updated bloods.