Clomid (Satans pill)

Spookybro

Awards
You could not pay me to take clomid again.
Killed my sex drive and made me beyond depressed and emotional, nearly suicidal at times.

It's some bad bad ****. Save yourself the harm and just use Nolva, and Aromasin if needed.

Do you like or hate clomid?
I know lots hate it but some enjoy it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could not pay me to take clomid again.
Killed my sex drive and made me beyond depressed and emotional, nearly suicidal at times.

It's some bad bad ****. Save yourself the harm and just use Nolva, and Aromasin if needed.

Do you like or hate clomid?
I know lots hate it but some enjoy it.
I know it messes some guys up, me personally never had an issue though

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ehhh its all dependent on the person .. what u went though im sure everyone would hate those sides.

some pple wont do a pct without it and swear by the stuff .. never had an issue here ( only taken it once in my young days )

only thing that actually made me depressed was superdrol and i stopped after 2-3days

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have those same terrible effects from Nolva. No issues w Clomid for me. So, like GQ says, its user dependent.

Also, and maybe it goes without behind said, but I think the harsher the cycle, the more miserable the pct IMO.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same.

Actually thinking of using 12.5mg of it on cycle, to be more emotional, as on cycle I'm usually an emotional cave man...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same.

Actually thinking of using 12.5mg of it on cycle, to be more emotional, as on cycle I'm usually an emotional cave man...
are they tabs that u can cut em ?
If so maybe start with 1 on mon and other half on thurs

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love Clomid, I do a few Clomid only cycles a year.

In your case I can almost guarantee that it was your cycle and an AI to start your PCT to blame and not the Clomid for what ever you felt.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Clomid turns me into a raging maniac. I cant control my temper at all and i am constantly pissed off.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If only there were a third option.

I might invent it. Call it "toremifene".

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If only there were a third option.

I might invent it. Call it "toremifene".
Or a 4th option - Enclomiphene...by far the most effective/side effect less of any SERMS based on my bloods.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t handle your ignorant threads anymore... clomid killed your libido but you’re just 3-4 weeks out of a SIXTEEN WEEKS CYCLE maybe it’s normal You don’t have any libido YET? In PCT you’ve crashed your estrogen with AIs because your stupid and you thought high estrogen was the reason of your libido loss?????? What???? you have then added in multiple SERMS after crashing your estrogen but let’s blame a drug and not myself!

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You obviously havent tried zinc yet, brah
Weeeeeeeeell, if you were to come around here where i live and talk to some older guys, they would tell you to run zinc, tribulus and to eat plenty of healthy fats for recovery. They advise against serms as these guys believe them to be toxic.

I personally believe hcg throughout the cycle is the no.1 thing one should do. Other than that, all we are doing with serms and ai's is modulating/preventing hypothalamus from registering estrogen and thereofre preventing/lowering estrogen's negative feedback loop.

@Spookybro you are officially a member of the limp noodle club (i myself am a proud member too) . Just forget about sex. Maybe look up piano classes or something.

Last edited:

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Weeeeeeeeell, if you were to come around here where i live and talk to some older guys, they would tell you to run zinc, tribulus and to eat plenty of healthy fats for recovery. They advise against serms as these guys believe them to be toxic.

I personally believe hcg throughout the cycle is the no.1 thing one should do. Other than that, all we are doing with serms and ai's is modulating/preventing hypothalamus from registering estrogen and thereofre preventing/lowering estrogen's negative feedback loop.
If SERMs are toxic are AAS and PHs poison?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I myself wouldnt call testosterone toxic. It is a natty compound.
Poisonous berries are natural too but I'd rather PCT with clomid. My point was that this whole idea of what's "toxic" or "poisonous" is a little bizarre considering we're taking drugs that negatively affect our hormones, liver, blood pressure, etc.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good and bad are nothing more than opinions. The lethality is in the dose

Spookybro

Awards
Smoking some good ganja?
Nah, have my stash away. Weed makes me paranoid. I'm just in a good mood cause I recovered from my pct and I've kept a lot more muscle than I thought I would. Cant wait to do another cycle again in 5months and to go into a panic and post like crazy on here.. truely though you guys help out a lot even though I'm sure I annoy the piss outa you

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Clomid is satan's pill that is for sure. I remember driving through the countryside (50mg clomid a day at the time) and the road was blocked. When I realized there were no directions for the alternate route everything just blacked out for me and i right hooked the hell out of the control board in my car (where the radio and all the knobs are). Smashed the radio.

Later that day i was driving and i realized somebody tampered with the rearview mirror. When i tried to adjust it it was stuck. Well, i slapped the hell out of it and i was driving without it from then on.

And i didnt smash anything on cycle.

Pct was definitely more expensive than the cycle.

Last edited:

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is satan's pill that is for sure. I remember driving through the countryside (50mg clomid a day at the time) and the road was blocked. When I realized there were no directions for the alternate route everything just blacked out for me and i right hooked the hell out of the control board in my car (where the radio and all the knobs are). Smashed the radio.

Later that day i was driving and i realized somebody tampered with the rearview mirror. When i tried to adjust it it was stuck. Well, i slapped the hell out of it and i was driving without it from then on.

I thought you were going to say you had blurry vision. I never had any of those side effects that you mentioned. The drug is prescribed to men as a fertility med, so I'm sure you can find a whole list of potential side effects in men online, as well as men sharing their experiences with it. I would say your experience is very uncommon but something to keep an eye on.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought you were going to say you had blurry vision. I never had any of those side effects that you mentioned. The drug is prescribed to men as a fertility med, so I'm sure you can find a whole list of potential side effects in men online, as well as men sharing their experiences with it. I would say your experience is very uncommon but something to keep an eye on.
When i say everything blacked out i meant that the feeling of utter uncontrolable rage came over me, i didnt have problems with vision or was literally blacking out. Seriously it is some of the most intense anger i ever experienced.
And I was constantly pissed off, constantly and every little thing would set me off (for example keyboard lagging etc).

On cycle i would get aggressive and angry but i never exploded, i could keep it to myself. On clomid i couldnt and it is 10x worse.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

lol?

Clomid makes you the opposite of this. It's estrogen not DHT.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol?

Clomid makes you the opposite of this. It's estrogen not DHT.
Ehh weird man i am. Clomid makes me aggressive, high dose of test and masteron kill my libido, proviron has no effrct and hcg elevates it.

I guess it is pms type rage. Illogical type of rage, uncontrollable.

For all we know, tren may turn me into a feminine man.

Last edited:

svida

Awards
  • Established
I've recently experimented with applying Enclomiphene Citrate 15mg/EOD topically, using a carrier called Phlojel Ultra to enhance the absorption rate. After 3 weeks my bloodwork indicated a total test increase from 560 to 900, free test around 80 up to 150. What's interesting is when I've formerly taken Enclomiphene orally, my libido would tank though for some reason topically that hasn't been the case. Absolutely no side effects whatsover. My aim here was to increase my test prior to running an LGD cycle also applied topically.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
I've recently experimented with applying Enclomiphene Citrate 15mg/EOD topically, using a carrier called Phlojel Ultra to enhance the absorption rate. After 3 weeks my bloodwork indicated a total test increase from 560 to 900, free test around 80 up to 150. What's interesting is when I've formerly taken Enclomiphene orally, my libido would tank though for some reason topically that hasn't been the case. Absolutely no side effects whatsover. My aim here was to increase my test prior to running an LGD cycle also applied topically.
Enclomiphene source ?

svida

Awards
  • Established
I've been using their Enclomiphene Citrate, LGD and Ostarine for about 2 years and they are solid.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
I've been using their Enclomiphene Citrate, LGD and Ostarine for about 2 years and they are solid.
How do you know it's not Clomid ? (Clomid can also raise your test) Have you sent it to Labs for testing ?