Clomid post Dermacrine & XI-KT

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all

I have some Clomid on the way to me finally (thanks to the main man Chef and Supreme Labs) and was wondering what the protocol is with regards to running after an 8 week Derma and 11KT cycle?

I know some people say an OTC PCT is grand, but so much conflicting info leads me to think a SERM can't hurt and my test is below average so I'd like to iron that out too.
Question is, given the apparent 'mildness' of the cycle would, say, running Clomid at 12.5mg ED suffice and should I run an OTC natty test booster like K1ngs Blood with Rebirth or Sustain Alpha simultaneously with the Clomid, or after the clomid?
And do I need a pharma AI as I only have Letrone, Virtus and 6 Bromo to hand.

I know its a frustratingly noob question, but I just want to get this first cycles right before I delve deeper into the pool, so to speak

Cheers gents

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run 50 mg for 5 days then 25 mg for 5 days then 12.5 mg for 5 days. 11 ketotestosterone is suppressive at higher doses

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks sir. Should I run a natty test booster with the Clomid or should I run after wrapping up the Clomid, and should I use an AI?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd keep the AI on hand and yes i'd run the natty test booster a long side the clomid.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks sir. Should I run a natty test booster with the Clomid or should I run after wrapping up the Clomid, and should I use an AI?
No need for Natty test booster when running clomid. Running a mild AI like Letrone, or a suicide inhibitor (low dose) with clomid wouldn't be a bad idea.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
serm doesn't hurt .. run it with sustain alpha ( if you want to keep it topical ) or Mtest by cel along with clomid .. both would be a nice run.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks gents. I have about a 3 month supply of Letrone and a bottle Virtus to hand so I'm covered with the OTC AI. Was just wondering if I'd need a pharma AI, but perfect if Letrone or Virtus will do the job.
Bit nervy now, as it's my first time running Clomid and I'm hearing serious horror stories about complete Libido loss, ED and PMSing, but I'll give it a shot.

I have Sustain Alpha, M-Test and Anabolic Effect to hand too, so I might run the SA with the Clomid and then follow that up with M-Test and Anabolic Effect.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks gents. I have about a 3 month supply of Letrone and a bottle Virtus to hand so I'm covered with the OTC AI. Was just wondering if I'd need a pharma AI, but perfect if Letrone or Virtus will do the job.
Bit nervy now, as it's my first time running Clomid and I'm hearing serious horror stories about complete Libido loss, ED and PMSing, but I'll give it a shot.

I have Sustain Alpha, M-Test and Anabolic Effect to hand too, so I might run the SA with the Clomid and then follow that up with M-Test and Anabolic Effect.
yeah anything "research" can be scary .. honestly if you feel like you are not "shut" down and feel good .. theres no need to run it

( only tests can tell if you really truly need it .. but if you feel good and are getting the morning wood .. i would say you dont need it and the stack you have for OTC .. you would feel even better on it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Letrone and Virtus should do just fine.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Morning wood is sporadic these days. Maybe 3 out of 7 days, and that depends if she's wearing pyjamas beside me when I wake up initially.
It's cr@p trying to get an appointment with an Endo in Ireland as GPs/Doctors are reluctant to send you for tests for some bizarre reason. I did a home Testosterone test a while back, it came back as low side of normal, and to speak to my GP.

So I'm literally self prescribing here in order to try get the old horndog me from two years ago back...
And a friend in the gym had suggested a mild Clomid run to get thinks kicking again.

But yep, Ireland is such a backwards place when it comes to anything hormone related.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what was the Dermacrine XI KT cycle like?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Morning wood is sporadic these days. Maybe 3 out of 7 days, and that depends if she's wearing pyjamas beside me when I wake up initially.
It's cr@p trying to get an appointment with an Endo in Ireland as GPs/Doctors are reluctant to send you for tests for some bizarre reason. I did a home Testosterone test a while back, it came back as low side of normal, and to speak to my GP.

So I'm literally self prescribing here in order to try get the old horndog me from two years ago back...
And a friend in the gym had suggested a mild Clomid run to get thinks kicking again.

But yep, Ireland is such a backwards place when it comes to anything hormone related.
Sustain Alpha, you said you have it, if so it should kickstart libido...becareful running other AI's with it though-honestly i wouldn't.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Derma and XI-KT was a weird one. I absolutely love the feel good factor of Dermacrine solo, and hate when I have to go off it for 8 weeks, as I've been running it on and off since last year, so Derma is always going to be around my stash, but I don't think I'd run the pair of them together again.
My libido went from sky high on week one and two under the stack, but week three I was struggling in that department. Came back in week five, but then just completely tanked.
Physique wise, I leaned out a fair bit while keeping the 'pumped all day' look, but my asthma flared up a little bit as well (which I'll attribute to the XI-KT and cortisol control). Not too much of a flare up, but enough to derail me a bit for a couple hours each day, and I had a lot of brain fog where for parts of the day I felt ten minutes behind everything.
Pumps were great in fairness, particularly around the delts, and obliques were popping some days, but I don't think it was worth tanking my libido.
Really didn't think the stack through because I just saw "Nah, no need for Pharma PCT everywhere"
Or maybe I'm wrong, and it wasn't the stack at all. That's why I'm going to chuck some Clomid at it and see if that helps somewhat.

I did research, but my word, it's like a minefield out there and you guys seem to have it down to a fine art. I'm like that little idiot brother who walks in and takes a hit of weed and then sits in the corner, paranoid and rocking, for the rest of the evening.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What was your 11-KT dosage? It's pretty androgenic, but if it destroys your libido, you could stack something mild like epiandro next time.