Clomid-my TRT alternative?

lboston

lboston

Awards
I have recently begun using Clomid (clomiphene citrate) as an attempt to raise my natural levels of testosterone, which were found to be very low at a level of 179 ng/dl. I have taken it since last Thursday @ 25mg every night.

It is important to note that my levels are "naturally low" and I've never even experimented with AAS or any other substance.

I was offered TRT using testosterone cypionate from a urologist I saw back in November. I did that for a month, then decided I did not want to risk my own natural production and my ability to continue my family. Being 27, that is very important to me. After we are down with having children, I would consider alternatives.

The Clomid was per the advice of a different urologist I found on my own and was not referred to. He prescribed the Clomid last Thursday, the 23rd of Feb. He and I both felt that Clomid may prove to be a worthy alternative for me at the time being as my wife and I want to try for another baby in about a year or so.

I will keep a log on here and update periodically for those that are interested. My main symptoms of low T, which led to my initial search for help, where an extreme amount of lethargy, low libido, and a great deal of mental fog and clarity.

If anyone has any experience with using Clomid to treat naturally low T levels I would love to hear about your experiences

LB

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have recently begun using Clomid (clomiphene citrate) as an attempt to raise my natural levels of testosterone, which were found to be very low at a level of 179 ng/dl. I have taken it since last Thursday @ 25mg every night.

It is important to note that my levels are "naturally low" and I've never even experimented with AAS or any other substance.

I was offered TRT using testosterone cypionate from a urologist I saw back in November. I did that for a month, then decided I did not want to risk my own natural production and my ability to continue my family. Being 27, that is very important to me. After we are down with having children, I would consider alternatives.

The Clomid was per the advice of a different urologist I found on my own and was not referred to. He prescribed the Clomid last Thursday, the 23rd of Feb. He and I both felt that Clomid may prove to be a worthy alternative for me at the time being as my wife and I want to try for another baby in about a year or so.

I will keep a log on here and update periodically for those that are interested. My main symptoms of low T, which led to my initial search for help, where an extreme amount of lethargy, low libido, and a great deal of mental fog and clarity.

If anyone has any experience with using Clomid to treat naturally low T levels I would love to hear about your experiences

LB
Clomid is just the training wheels, you need to keep the process going when you stop..

lboston

lboston

Awards
Royd-

Do you know what the dosing was?

Matrix-

No doubt. This is just the "mean time" kind of thing.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Royd-

Do you know what the dosing was?

Matrix-

No doubt. This is just the "mean time" kind of thing.
Trying to build a mansion on weak foundation, its going to crumble....

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards

LB
When are you getting blood work again?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You're implying proper diet, sleep, stressors, etc. are in order first and foremost, right?
Yep,
Just finding the hidden imbalances is a challenge, correcting them is an art form

lboston

lboston

Awards
Trying to build a mansion on weak foundation, its going to crumble....
Well...Preciate' the positivity and support!

As a cancer survivor, low T is not to high on my list of priorities. Mine was more than likely caused from chemotherapy and the like...

Not trying to build a Manson, pretty happy with the house I have...just needs a little maintenance right now.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Well...Preciate' the positivity and support!

As a cancer survivor, low T is not to high on my list of priorities. Mine was more than likely caused from chemotherapy and the like...

Not trying to build a Manson, pretty happy with the house I have...just needs a little maintenance right now.
CAncer just throw up a whole bunch of red flags which need investigating before even thinking about HRT..Again this is where you need to understand the person medical history which is going to change the course of the out come