Clomid MAresearch

Doodie

Awards
My clomid from MA arrived last week. I went to use to today and there are large chucks of insoluble chucks inside the dropper and adhered to the inner bottle. I had to use a dental tool to scrap everything off. Shook it as much as possible but I still don't have a uniform solution. Taste is funny a bit acidic. I've heard great reviews about this product from MA. Is this normal?

thetawave

Awards
I’ve wrapped bottles in a warm pack for about 20 minutes the shake it well. You can rinse the dropper with hot water then use a paper clip to open the hole. Easy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My clomid from MA arrived last week. I went to use to today and there are large chucks of insoluble chucks inside the dropper and adhered to the inner bottle. I had to use a dental tool to scrap everything off. Shook it as much as possible but I still don't have a uniform solution. Taste is funny a bit acidic. I've heard great reviews about this product from MA. Is this normal?
Yes it happens, hot water baths and shake it up and repeat the process a few times, it will go back into solution. Seems to be more common with clomid for some reason

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes it happens, hot water baths and shake it up and repeat the process a few times, it will go back into solution. Seems to be more common with clomid for some reason
Rolaxifene too IME

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rolaxifene too IME
I haven't had it happen with mikes raloxefine but I've had it happen with other brands. But if you notice how clomid and raloxefine are thicker liquids and things like adex and nolva and many other research chem are thin and clear. It definitely seems to be the thicker liquids that clump. Usually in the winter more then summer.

But they always go back into solution with some hot baths

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't had it happen with mikes raloxefine but I've had it happen with other brands. But if you notice how clomid and raloxefine are thicker liquids and things like adex and nolva and many other research chem are thin and clear. It definitely seems to be the thicker liquids that clump. Usually in the winter more then summer.

But they always go back into solution with some hot baths
My last ralox from mike did a bit, but I had purchased over winter and keep my room cold. Dissolved quickly with hot water.
Yes, definitely agree on that. Never had nolva or exem clump up.

HardNips

Awards
I just asked about this too lol. What worked for me was to microwave a bowl of water for a minute. Let it sit in the water. Shake it. Warm water up again. Let sit in water again. Shake again. Then it was good. It’s been about a week and it still looks like a good uniform solution. If it clumps up again, I’ll just repeat the process.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m always suprised to see the things people care about.