Clomid instead of HCG?

HelloJo

Awards
Does anyone know if clomiphene can help maintain testicular function while on TRT, like HCG does? I'm asking because I have access to clomiphene, but not HCG.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hcg is on many research chemical websites, prob on the same website you bought your clomid on.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Serms can help maintain your LH and FSH when used on cycle, but not to the extent that HCG will do.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I’ve never seen hcg on a research site but I don’t look at those often

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're running a long cycle say 10-12 weeks hcg should be mandatory, a short oral cycle 4 weeks absolutely not, waste of money.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Edit: Learn to read Ricky

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guy's what are you talking about? How is clomid going to help on TRT? HCG is the only viable option, period.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Clomid returned my balls to normal size while I was on TRT. Just sayin

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomid returned my balls to normal size while I was on TRT. Just sayin
Yeah, I remember you talking about this... I still think you are some kind of wunderkind :)
Are there any studies done on clomid while on TRT? Is it proven to raise FSH while on cycle?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I remember you talking about this... I still think you are some kind of wunderkind :)
Are there any studies done on clomid while on TRT? Is it proven to raise FSH while on cycle?
I posted a study in the clomid on cycle thread. They compare clomid and HCG as use as fertility enhancement on TRT and came to the conclusion clomid works as well as HCG.

Reactions: dvw
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I posted a study in the clomid on cycle thread. They compare clomid and HCG as use as fertility enhancement on TRT and came to the conclusion clomid works as well as HCG.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. I am not going to search that thread for it though : ) can you remember anything about the study?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
IDK man. All I can say is it worked for me. And I have heard numerous reports from others saying clomid kept them from atrophy during a cycle. Probably nothing extreme though.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Clomid seems to help, from personal experience, it does work, only not to the degree that HCG does

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I’ve never done HCG to compare but I can tell when my balls are shrunk and when they aren’t lol