Clomid during cycle for PH and Sarms?

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Currently researching s23, s4,rad 140, and stano xt (which is methoxyisoflavone with 17beta- 1-ketoethyl -androstane-3-one 17a-ol or also known as 5aOHP )

Noticing some suppression as in energy and extreme lethargy for the most part. Started supplementing dhea 150-300 mg couple days ago and noticing some symptoms alleviated but still quite not there.

Would running clomid at a low dose during cycle like 10 mg Ed or Eod help with this? And continue with clomid pct?

FWIW I experienced the symptoms immediately the next day after adding s23 a week into the cycle

Was thinking maybe a test booster like mtest to run with cycle.

Thanks.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, Clomid won't help with that, at any dosage.
But for pct, it's ok to take it at 50-25 mg

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid pct. run a test base like mandro the giant or some dermacrine could help as well. Nothing worse than lethargy on cycle imo

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I done oral cycles both with and without Clomid, I feel better with it, but, I still got shut down regardless. Get a test base or test, that’ll be something that actually will help.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid pct. run a test base like mandro the giant or some dermacrine could help as well. Nothing worse than lethargy on cycle imo
Is mandro the giant more effective then dermacrine?

Also will any 4dhea supplement suffice like bsl brutal 4ce ?

Currently I have dhea pills and wondering what if I raised the dose to 600 mg?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Consider re-thinking the cycle...Those are
3 of the thee strongest sarms, and without a test base, stacking em is a recipe for your situation...I think Dermacrine would help but plain old oral dhea, nah...

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy alpha gains 4 dhea transdermal. Best on the market. 150 mg 4 dhea per 1ml

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know they say oral dhea doesn't really work due to bioavailability but I noticed it helping a little at high doses 300 mg. Would this cause more damage then the benefits gained from high doses dhea? I'm waiting for some dermacrine to come in by the way

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know they say oral dhea doesn't really work due to bioavailability but I noticed it helping a little at high doses 300 mg. Would this cause more damage then the benefits gained from high doses dhea? I'm waiting for some dermacrine to come in by the way
Yeah, like dvw said... Oral DHEA will definitely increase Estrogen in your body.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Arguably might help maintain some serum levels in the balls. But no, don't see it counteracting the symptoms of low test.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is their a cheap ph I can run to boost low test ? A couple of different ones you can suggest?

Like I said dermacrine is on the way, not sure if that will suffice.

I THINK the experience I'm showing so far is the reason to use real gear or for at least a base. This is my second cycle, the first was in september ran for weeks of rad and s4, which I felt suppression the 2nd week in (opposed to a week once s23 was added in). Did not use pct, but kept all the gains and strength miracleousy (really wasn't much). I've been training natural for 14 years now 31. I'm 270 lbs at 20 percent body fat, no issues of gyno ever, my nipples stay ripped even with excess of body fat, no homo.

Oh I also have a thyroid disorder, 200mcg t4 daily. I know my test levels are in the sh*tter my blood work last year was in the 250 range, at the time I was making crazy gains in the gym so didn't think much of it. Though the endocrinologist shortly after I went to see saw how muscular I was and refused to check my t levels.
Attach files Preview

Last edited:

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like I said alpha gainz 4 dhea transdermal.
So alpha gainz or dermacrine the teansdernals, more effective then let's say Blackstone Brutal 4ce or chosen 1? I can grab those locally for a good price.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why not something like 250IU HCG E4D? It keeps your testes working so you'll get some test and estrogen.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya didn’t PCT first sarm cycle, big mistake...Test probably didn’t bounce back as high...Now you’re trying to run an even stronger stack with a lower test level.
S23 shouldn’t even be fuk’d with unless on trt.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
S23 is going to shut you down harder than any anabolic androgenic steroid available in my opinion. Second is probably trestolone/trenbolone. Most don't realize how much of a heavy hitter s23 is. It's not even a sarm technically

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, like dvw said... Oral DHEA will definitely increase Estrogen in your body.
dermacrine is far better than oral dhea. not to mention dermacrine also includes preg and mild AI to limit conversion to estrogen.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cut s23 dosage in half and use dermacrine. I think you'll feel alot better if you do that. Dermacrine is high quality. It will help with lethargy. Transdermal 4 dhea is best though in my opinion

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you can, get your hands on some 4AD (diol). It is a 1 step conversion to testosterone. This will blow dermacrine and 4dhea(dionne) out of the water.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh and oral dhea is pretty much garbage on cycle. Especially a cycle of S23 with it being as suppressive as it is.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ya didn’t PCT first sarm cycle, big mistake...Test probably didn’t bounce back as high...Now you’re trying to run an even stronger stack with a lower test level.
S23 shouldn’t even be fuk’d with unless on trt.
Test almost never bounces back to where it was after a cycle. And S23 was originally developed as a male contraceptive, don't care how strong it is, I wouldn't fu*k with that unless I was done summoning spawn for the rest of my life. Rather run real gear IMO.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Test almost never bounces back to where it was after a cycle. And S23 was originally developed as a male contraceptive, don't care how strong it is, I wouldn't fu*k with that unless I was done summoning spawn for the rest of my life. Rather run real gear IMO.
Agree

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Run hcg during the cycle and clomid after the cycle.

Reactions: UNX

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So 4AD is better option than dermacrine?

I plan to run real gear once I move in a couple months. Will have very good Access.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also would ph like msten and dmz boost testosterone or suppress even further?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So 4AD is better option than dermacrine?

I plan to run real gear once I move in a couple months. Will have very good Access.
Just run test as a base. Or you can run hcg only as a test base, not ideal but it could work.
Damn man it is a tiny insulin needle with hcg, you can even inject test (especially since it is only a replacement base) that way if you dont wanna go IM.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just run test as a base. Or you can run hcg only as a test base, not ideal but it could work.
Damn man it is a tiny insulin needle with hcg, you can even inject test (especially since it is only a replacement base) that way if you dont wanna go IM.
lol...what supplement store sells injectable hcg/test?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol...what supplement store sells injectable hcg/test?
That is why i said he could do hcg only. I agree that he cant get test at the pharmacy just like that but hcg he might. I get mine from pharmacy, i just tell a little story how my relative is trying for a kid, she is out of town, blah blah 😀
Besides, he should be doing hcg anyway to have a better chance of successfull recovery.

@Friendly Milkshake when you use anabolics your testicles stop producing testosterone. Hcg in adequate dose will keep your NATURAL testosterone production going WHILE you are on cycle and will therefore prevent testicular atrophy.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys you have been very helpful. I knew running s23 would be a risk especially no real test base.

I was only planning a 4-5 week cycle and thought I could get away with it.

Should I cut out the s23 until I'm out of the stano xt and rad140 + s4 andn run the s23 solo then pct or just half the dose of all ?

The oral dhea has seemed to really kick out half the symptoms at 150+ but seems likell people are saying more sides then rewards to oral .

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What mg dosage are you taking of s23?s4?rad 140?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you can, get your hands on some 4AD (diol). It is a 1 step conversion to testosterone. This will blow dermacrine and 4dhea(dionne) out of the water.
If in the USA getting OG 4-diol carries the same legal ramifications as actual testosterone. OP might as well source real test at that point, cheaper, more effective and easier to find.

I will add my vote for Alpha Gainz 4AD and dermacrine. I have used those for a couple years when I had no script for TRT and no insurance/money for clinic/doc. It is NOT as good as test of course but 1000% better than nothing.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hcg is good enough for the "test base", it will provide him with enough estrogen and testosterone for normal functions and will keep his natty production going preventing testicular atrophy. And he shouod be doing it anyway to increase his chances of successfull recovery.

So it is a win win situation. No need for any otc pro-hormone like substances as a "test base".

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What mg dosage are you taking of s23?s4?rad 140?
I reduced the s4 rad 140 s23 and increased the stano xt to 6 ml opposed the 3 ml I was doing. Reduced oral dhea to 150.

My doses total are

Rad 140 - 10mg split into 2 doses
S-4 - 33 mg split into 2 doses
S23- 17.5 mg (.25 ml) split into 2 doses
Stano XT- 6 ml split into 3 doses
Oral dhea - 150 mg split into 2 doses

I've actually noticed alot of lethargy is gone!

I noticed the s23 can instantly kick that lethargic feeling in within a matter of minutes for morning dose. But it goes away within couple hours. Much better than last week, like a night and say difference.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I reduced the s4 rad 140 s23 and increased the stano xt to 6 ml opposed the 3 ml I was doing. Reduced oral dhea to 150.

My doses total are

Rad 140 - 10mg split into 2 doses
S-4 - 33 mg split into 2 doses
S23- 17.5 mg (.25 ml) split into 2 doses
Stano XT- 6 ml split into 3 doses
Oral dhea - 150 mg split into 2 doses

I've actually noticed alot of lethargy is gone!

I noticed the s23 can instantly kick that lethargic feeling in within a matter of minutes for morning dose. But it goes away within couple hours. Much better than last week, like a night and say difference.
33 mg of s4 how you come to such an odd number ? 6 ml of stano? What's that?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd run s4 at 40 mg minimum daily
Rad 140 15 mg daily
Reduce s23 down to 10 mg
If that's possible. I assume you have all liquid sarms?

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently researching s23, s4,rad 140, and stano xt (which is methoxyisoflavone with 17beta- 1-ketoethyl -androstane-3-one 17a-ol or also known as 5aOHP )

Noticing some suppression as in energy and extreme lethargy for the most part. Started supplementing dhea 150-300 mg couple days ago and noticing some symptoms alleviated but still quite not there.

Would running clomid at a low dose during cycle like 10 mg Ed or Eod help with this? And continue with clomid pct?

FWIW I experienced the symptoms immediately the next day after adding s23 a week into the cycle

Was thinking maybe a test booster like mtest to run with cycle.

Thanks.
You need to do more research. Clomid will do nothing for t levels on cycle. A natty t booster will do nothing to help with t levels on cycle. The only thing that will help is pinning test, using hcg, and maybe 4andro/Stano. I recommend pinning test.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, Stano Xt looks terrible. Just run real epiandrosterone at 900mg or so if you’re going to do that, “real” stano.

Spookybro

Awards
You couldn't pay me to take clomid.
Crap killed my sex drive and made me beyond depressed. Almost suicidal

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If in the USA getting OG 4-diol carries the same legal ramifications as actual testosterone. OP might as well source real test at that point, cheaper, more effective and easier to find.

I will add my vote for Alpha Gainz 4AD and dermacrine. I have used those for a couple years when I had no script for TRT and no insurance/money for clinic/doc. It is NOT as good as test of course but 1000% better than nothing.
I agree that pinning test is better. OP seemed more interested in PO/TD test bases, ones you can buy at a supplement store using a credit card.... 4AD is in that category if you know where to look. And same price as 4dhea per mg.

Spookybro

Awards
Crazy Clomid makes me feel great. Seems I'm one of the minority that don't get sides from it.
It worked great for me for a while, then suddenly the gates of hell opened up. It's a sneaky nightmare.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
nope, it’s a lot of us that feel great on Clomid, it’s one of my favorites.
For as many I hear say they liked clomid, I hear two who say sides are from the devil. Just IME. Either way it doesn't matter clomid, tamox and totem are all great at kicking up t levels in PCT. Ralox is great for gyno prevention and reduction, not so great at stimulating FSH and TSH production.