Unanswered Clomid dosage for 4 andro

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Innovative labs helladrol, cel stanoplex, brutal4ce, and inhibit e and p..now what? I have a bottle of clomid and don't know the proper dosages and tining. I don't want libido to drop hence the lack of 1 andro

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You want to use Clomid in PCT or during cycle?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting cycle...How long did you run,...What kind of results?

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Week 7 of 8..got stronger in all lifts by 20lbs at least and gained 8lbs..prob some water retention

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You want to use Clomid in PCT or during cycle?
In pct..also have something called hellraiser (htp arimidex clone) and m test and inhibit p and e..prob gonna go to gnc and buy another test booster/libido supp

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In pct..also have something called hellraiser (htp arimidex clone) and m test and inhibit p and e..prob gonna go to gnc and buy another test booster/libido supp
Clomid at 25mg ed for 4-6 weeks should be enough, add the other stuff as you like, you could even do the m test after you’re done with the Clomid.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look for Olympus labs Super pct ...Far superior to anything in gnc and a lot less!! ...wouldn’t need anything else,..that and clomid

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You could run Clomid

100/50/50/25
or 50/50/25/25
or 25/25/25/25

or you could run Nolva 40/40/20/20.

Most guys prefer to blast and taper off a SERM. There's no single correct answer, go by how you feel, how long your cycle was, how strong the suppression expected is.. In the end just make sure you run the SERM for at least a month !

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What exactly does (25 Ed) mean? Do I take 25mg nightly before bed? Every night for four weeks?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What exactly does (25 Ed) mean? Do I take 25mg nightly before bed? Every night for four weeks?
25mg every day. Doesn't matter when just try to take it at the same time every day. One dose daily is fine.