Clomid and night sweats!

omer_

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone. Since I started my PCT with Clomid I am having terrible night sweats, like I’ve never had before. I’m into my second week and they don’t seem to disappear. Is this normal?? Is anyone else experienced this? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some folks don’t react well to clomid. Maybe try switching to tamoxifen and see if it’s better? I’ve never had an issue, so I don’t have any experience with dealing with those side effects.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello everyone. Since I started my PCT with Clomid I am having terrible night sweats, like I’ve never had before. I’m into my second week and they don’t seem to disappear. Is this normal?? Is anyone else experienced this? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you
Are you sure it isn't just from the low T from being on/coming off cycle?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
its much more likely to be from low T / hormones fluctuations than it is to be the clomid.

omer_

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It might be but then I’m confused. Isn’t Clomid supposed to restore the natural production of testosterone after coming off a cycle?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It might be but then I’m confused. Isn’t Clomid supposed to restore the natural production of testosterone after coming off a cycle?
Yes, it helps.
.... But not immediately.