clomid and 4 andro together?

Sbdhhi

Sbdhhi

Awards
Can I take clomid and 4 andro together? I'm prescribed clomid because I have low T

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can I take clomid and 4 andro together? I'm prescribed clomid because I have low T
You COULD.
Just be aware that 4 Andro will suppress your already low natural Testosterone.

Sbdhhi

Sbdhhi

Awards
You COULD.
Just be aware that 4 Andro will suppress your already low natural Testosterone.
Should I go off clomid while taking the 4 andro or should I still stay on it for the TRT purposes. I have taken a good amount of gear of the years and now I'm just looking for a little anabolic boost with the mild andros.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should I go off clomid while taking the 4 andro or should I still stay on it for the TRT purposes.
There's anecdotal evidence that clomid could possibly help *reduce* suppression while on gear, although I've only seen one case with bloodwork which was shaky at best. That said though it shouldn't hurt production any worse than on 4andro alone. If you're gonna do it may as well do both, even if just to control aromatization from 4 andro.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's anecdotal evidence that clomid could possibly help *reduce* suppression while on gear, although I've only seen one case with bloodwork which was shaky at best. That said though it shouldn't hurt production any worse than on 4andro alone. If you're gonna do it may as well do both, even if just to control aromatization from 4 andro.
I agree with most of what you said.
Clomid won't slow aromatization, though.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clomid won't slow aromatization, though.
My apologies, not slow aromatization but prevent the negative possible effects of extra aromatization like gyno. I didn't mean for it to sound like clomid was an AI.