clomid and 4 andro together?

Sbdhhi

Sbdhhi

Awards
Can I take clomid and 4 andro together? I'm prescribed clomid because I have low T

X

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 Andro will lower your t. It’s an exogenous hormone. Clomid is meant to help t levels by stimulating aspects of the endocrine system. Taking 4 Andro would cancel out clomids benefits for raising testosterone

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4 Andro will lower your t. It’s an exogenous hormone. Clomid is meant to help t levels by stimulating aspects of the endocrine system. Taking 4 Andro would cancel out clomids benefits for raising testosterone
This. It would be counter productive.

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you have low T I wouldnt use anything that causes suppression as your HPTA is in bad shape already

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The 4 Andro would cause the clomid to stop working. 4 Andro would increase your test and you could potentially “feel” better while taking the 4andro because it may May your levels higher than they are on clomid, but your levels will plummet back to the bottom range when you stop and clomid will basically need to start its job all over again.

Now if you get prescribed testosterone for low T that’s a different story.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Replace 4 dhea with epiandrosterone or Androsterone for something androgenic and animal estrogen. Alpha gainz or Gainbusters is best brand imo.

Sbdhhi

Sbdhhi

Awards
Replace 4 dhea with epiandrosterone or Androsterone for something androgenic and animal estrogen. Alpha gainz or Gainbusters is best brand imo.
why should you replace? You think it would be better while talking to clomid < (trt purposes).

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take a break from the Clomid, your levels will be suppressed either way. I took Clomid while on a Anavar cycle and even though I felt good my test was 43 in the 7th week. Save the Clomid for PCT.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Less than 750 mgs per day of epiandrosterone is pointless in my opinion. Definitely start at 750 mg minimum.