Unanswered Clomid 50mg per day for a few months? yay or nay?

jimjones87

Awards
i'm into long distance bike racing for fun and been feeling really worn down lately. low libido and just kinda lagging.. thinking about getting onto a clomid 50mg per day. i hope that this would get my libido back and also allow me to improve strength / overall performance.

I've previously done clomid and loved it, but was only for ~2-3 weeks coming off a cycle. is it fine to take this stuff more longer term?

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why exactly would you want to run clomid? Give us some more details

jimjones87

Awards
Why exactly would you want to run clomid? Give us some more details
want to improve my fitness/performance, recovery, and also get my libido back to a normal state. i think it would help achieve all 3 of the above.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you have any bloodwork showing low T or elevated estrogen? Without that information, having a conversation about Clomid makes no sense.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You “loved” Clomid?! It tastes like burnt hair and makes you cry during commercials!
Anyways, it won’t do anything.
Get some labs and report back.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I disagree with everything everyone said, even you OP. OP, you do not need 50mg Ed, 25mg ed is enough (I even do eod after 8 weeks) and if you’re like me, I love Clomid, you’ll get what you’re expecting. Clomid results are real but you have to have realistic expectations.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He’s going back on T in a few weeks. Otherwise Clomid would be beneficial to run.