Clenviscerate to shed the last few

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Hey guys,
I am just going to be doing a mini log on eviscerate+clen mixed together(clenviscerate) and give 1/2 updates a week on the fat loss effects of it. I will be using a 2on/2off protocol and am very curious to the effects of this!

Just applied my first dose today and overshot the half-dollar amount a bit because I thought it was going to be more of a gel like substance than water. Got the amount in my hand, added 25mcg of clen and applied it to the stomach, obliques, and lower abdominal area. Burning is more like a constant amount of warmth currently and a drop did spill on my dong, which is pleasantly warm (am i a masochist? idek). To get rid of the access on my hands I did rub some on my quads then washed my hands thoroughly with soap.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Walked to my class (1mile away) in the florida heat (88 or so). Everything was perfectly fine until I got to class and sat down. It burned with a pretty intense heat like I was sunburnt and still tanning lol. I think the overshooting of dosage caused it to burn so much because now that I am back in my room, the walk did not cause that much of a burn this time. Still, be prepared to suffer a bit(or go BFF version)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,
I am just going to be doing a mini log on eviscerate+clen mixed together(clenviscerate) and give 1/2 updates a week on the fat loss effects of it. I will be using a 2on/2off protocol and am very curious to the effects of this!

Just applied my first dose today and overshot the half-dollar amount a bit because I thought it was going to be more of a gel like substance than water. Got the amount in my hand, added 25mcg of clen and applied it to the stomach, obliques, and lower abdominal area. Burning is more like a constant amount of warmth currently and a drop did spill on my dong, which is pleasantly warm (am i a masochist? idek). To get rid of the access on my hands I did rub some on my quads then washed my hands thoroughly with soap.
This is not efficient and potentially hindering efficacy. You should add the appropriate amount of clen to your solution so you are assured that it is actually into solution and that the PE are actually carrying the clen and penetrating your skin.

Take volume of dose and divide the full bottle by that number to determine number of doses. Then multiple 25(mcg) by that number and add that amount of clen into the solution.

JMHO

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/176256-transdermal-clen-area.html#post2887442

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
This is not efficient and potentially hindering efficacy. You should add the appropriate amount of clen to your solution so you are assured that it is actually into solution and that the PE are actually carrying the clen and penetrating your skin.

Take volume of dose and divide the full bottle by that number to determine number of doses. Then multiple 25(mcg) by that number and add that amount of clen into the solution.

JMHO

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/176256-transdermal-clen-area.html#post2887442
i thought about dumping it in the bottle but I am unsure of even distribution. There is no amount of applications just "half dollar sized amount" = one application. Hence mixing it together in my hand vs the whole bottle

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I mix in my hand too. Just rub together and it mixes

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought about dumping it in the bottle but I am unsure of even distribution. There is no amount of applications just "half dollar sized amount" = one application. Hence mixing it together in my hand vs the whole bottle
Is there some reason you are not using a metered pump?

Honestly its that I'm anal about detail and precise quantitatives because without them there is no way of assessing efficacy of my efforts past present and future,

If you don't care I'm pissing in the wind.

Enjoy your results.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Is there some reason you are not using a metered pump?

Honestly its that I'm anal about detail and precise quantitatives because without them there is no way of assessing efficacy of my efforts past present and future,

If you don't care I'm pissing in the wind.

Enjoy your results.
Didn't come with the bottle and none in local stores. But how is mixing it in smaller batches not the same as mixing it all up at once? Palms, Tiny dixy cup, shot glass, etc all are just vessels you can mix the liquids together in

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't come with the bottle and none in local stores. But how is mixing it in smaller batches not the same as mixing it all up at once? Palms, Tiny dixy cup, shot glass, etc all are just vessels you can mix the liquids together in
As I previously stated in the above two post:

It assures emulsification of the additional active (clen and its solution) into the Eviscerate solution to assure that the PE actually carry it into and through epidermis and dermis for effective and efficient use of the product. Placing in palms of hand and rubbing together two solutions may not actually be effective at combining the solutions chemically. What is the clen solution? Is it compatible with the eviscerate? Is it hydophilic or lipophilic? All rhetorical questions.

It then allows for metered dosing of both, which you presently have no capability for, and evidently no interest in, and is therefor a moot point. BTW you can get metered syringes or droppers at the local pharmacy.

Finally, as I stated, if you do not care about any of the above, my contribution is of no value or interest to anyone other than myself. I'm simply more precise and detailed when formulating and using products.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Placing in palms of hand and rubbing together two solutions may not actually be effective at combining the solutions chemically.
I fully understand where you are coming from but this portion makes no sense to me. I can stir it, shake it, and mix it just like in a whole bottle. I am simply doing it in a smaller scale.Either way this method is working for me and plenty of other people plus I want to do 2on/2off of the clen solution so mixing the whole bottle would mean no eviscerate for the 2off days.
Also as previously mentioned my local cvs/walgreens/walmart did NOT have metered syringes or droppers for regular OTC purchases

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clen is bioavailabile via transdermal application?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fully understand where you are coming from but this portion makes no sense to me. I can stir it, shake it, and mix it just like in a whole bottle. I am simply doing it in a smaller scale.Either way this method is working for me and plenty of other people plus I want to do 2on/2off of the clen solution so mixing the whole bottle would mean no eviscerate for the 2off days. Also as previously mentioned my local cvs/walgreens/walmart did NOT have metered syringes or droppers for regular OTC purchases
What Dave is getting at is that just because you rub two compounds together, doesn't mean they mix. You don't know what the clen is suspended in and you don't know if the two solutions can be mixed together efficiently. F it's liquid clen, take it orally.... If you're not going to go to the extent to mix it properly.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Many people have done it the way op is doing it over the years and gotten great results. Yes you may not know exact amounts but if he is wanting results he will get them.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many people have done it the way op is doing it over the years and gotten great results. Yes you may not know exact amounts but if he is wanting results he will get them.
as I have said twice already - I'm very meticulous precise and detailed in my formulations - assessing efficacy via tangiables of quantifiable and measured values and quantifiable and measured results.

Shall we argue the value of my attention to detail or the absence or the same in others? Yet in some other area of supplementation someone will argue things of no value like needing exactly x amount of protein and x amount of carbs at exactly x minutes after their workout. I'll suggest that my diet results are great without the need for such details.

Great results is anecdotal and not quantifiable via measured formulated tangibles. It doesn't mean it didn't work.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you do not know the exact amount of clen you're putting in your body? I'm sorry but that's just carelessness. If you want to put drugs in your body, know the dosage!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So you do not know the exact amount of clen you're putting in your body? I'm sorry but that's just carelessness. If you want to put drugs in your body, know the dosage!
exact amounts as in how much the carrier will actually carry into the area it is applied to

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as I have said twice already - I'm very meticulous precise and detailed in my formulations - assessing efficacy via tangiables of quantifiable and measured values and quantifiable and measured results.

Shall we argue the value of my attention to detail or the absence or the same in others? Yet in some other area of supplementation someone will argue things of no value like needing exactly x amount of protein and x amount of carbs at exactly x minutes after their workout. I'll suggest that my diet results are great without the need for such details.

Great results is anecdotal and not quantifiable via measured formulated tangibles. It doesn't mean it didn't work.
I don't want to argue anything it just seems the op has different goals than yours with your attention to detail a topical fat burner like eviscerated will never be for you because it doesn't have metered dosing it's always been use dependant on size if your bigger you need more if your smaller you need less.

Again I understand you want to be meticulous and that is fine for you all I was saying is for op goals he should be fine

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to argue anything it just seems the op has different goals than yours with your attention to detail a topical fat burner like eviscerated will never be for you because it doesn't have metered dosing it's always been use dependant on size if your bigger you need more if your smaller you need less.

Again I understand you want to be meticulous and that is fine for you all I was saying is for op goals he should be fine
Actually we do/did have the same goal. I'm just more meticulous - I'm an engineer by trade. :)

This product is very similar to products that we old guys (actually I believe Matt was in part responsible for Ab-Solved and Napalm carrier and actives - which is basically what I believe he did and more with Eviscerate) used to experimented with many years ago at M&M/AvantLabs. We used to add yohimbine and caffeine to Lipo-Derm. Lipoderm powder needs to be handled very carefully. Liquid capscasin and clen to both Ab-Solved and Napalm (threads I linked).

Its been too far too long since anyone cared about the mcg minutia like we used to. Hence the reason my initial post said "pissing in the wind" :)

Its so nice out I think I'll keep it out! :D

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Day 5:
Days 3/4 without clen in the eviscerate was really nice. It just produced a warming effect that did get a bit annoying later on but nothing bad at all like the first time.
Today, I added the clen again and it did increase the burning sensation, which happened immediately upon application. Lower stomach skin is firmer and higher up than it used to

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Just got my eviscerate today. Doing this in two weeks.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Progress is going surely, but a bit slower than I thought. Don't want to bump up the clen dosage in it so it will stay consistent. Overall I can see the fat reduction to this point

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
All this clen talk is making me horny
:)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Still going strong, still effective. Dropped a lb or two according to the scale but it's been all fat as I am still getting stronger and am looking bigger.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you using one of the board sponsors Clen or something else, and are you running any other fat burners with it?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also what Bodyfat percentage did you start the Clenviscerate at and how much of a deficit are you in? Sorry for so many questions, I'm thinking about running this as well.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Are you using one of the board sponsors Clen or something else, and are you running any other fat burners with it?
Not board sponsors and just clenviscerate

Also what Bodyfat percentage did you start the Clenviscerate at and how much of a deficit are you in? Sorry for so many questions, I'm thinking about running this as well.
Started at ~10% +-1% and not fully certain on deficit as it varies most days.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
woke up this morning and have lower abdominal area vascularity below bellybutton. BF has dropped for sure as I am more vascular all over, but I can def see the results so far

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So I finally calculated how much walking I do to and from classes and such. on an average day I walk 5miles. Some days it's 4 and some days it is 7 but it averages out to 5miles a day at a brisk pace. Weight is down to 205 and holding steady while the lower stomach fat is almost all gone. It has gone from a pouch to flat but puffy. I also stopped applying it to the whole abdominal area and started using the dime/nickel sized amount on specifically the lower abdomen area. Half the bottle left or so from looks and feel. Def going to use in the future for cuts

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Bottle is about 1/3 left. So far results have been amazing. I have recently started adding in E.C.Y as weight did start to stall and I did not want to reduce my calories (already getting dampered recovery). Small stomach pouch is barely there and is only visible from the side. Lower abdomen veins are almost always showing, still not quite fully lean. By the end of this bottle I should have reached my goal lean physique.

Next run for sure I would grab the BFF (burn free formula) as it is much easier and convenient to put it on and not have to worry about getting it rubbed on forearms / clothes and then burning in places you shouldnt. As for the burn it isn't that bad, you get used to it after 2/3 applications

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Bottle is about 1/3 left. So far results have been amazing. I have recently started adding in E.C.Y as weight did start to stall and I did not want to reduce my calories (already getting dampered recovery). Small stomach pouch is barely there and is only visible from the side. Lower abdomen veins are almost always showing, still not quite fully lean. By the end of this bottle I should have reached my goal lean physique.

Next run for sure I would grab the BFF (burn free formula) as it is much easier and convenient to put it on and not have to worry about getting it rubbed on forearms / clothes and then burning in places you shouldnt. As for the burn it isn't that bad, you get used to it after 2/3 applications
Quads, since we're several months removed from your clenviscerate cycle, can you share your takeaways/final thoughts/recommendations? Can you share how long you were on and if you observed the 2-on, 2-off protocol the entire time?

Many thanks.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Quads, since we're several months removed from your clenviscerate cycle, can you share your takeaways/final thoughts/recommendations? Can you share how long you were on and if you observed the 2-on, 2-off protocol the entire time?

Many thanks.
yeah, i finished the bottle and have to say that it was one of the most effective fat burners I have used so far. I applied enough to just cover my abdomen with a single coat. I believe 2weeks should be the max you should use it without taking a weeks break. The clen makes it burn A LOT more and if I apply a layer half an hour before then workout, water feels like fire. Overall I would much rather use the BFF as sometimes it gets really annoying, but it was one of the best things I've used.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
'
yeah, i finished the bottle and have to say that it was one of the most effective fat burners I have used so far. I applied enough to just cover my abdomen with a single coat. I believe 2weeks should be the max you should use it without taking a weeks break. The clen makes it burn A LOT more and if I apply a layer half an hour before then workout, water feels like fire. Overall I would much rather use the BFF as sometimes it gets really annoying, but it was one of the best things I've used.
Thanks, Quads. Appreciate your insight. Very interesting. Going to give this a shot.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Nice log! I'm planning to keep bulking until March then do a hard cut. This looks promising for me.