Clenbuterol

TomC

Awards
I know it’s not an anabolic, but anyone with personal experiences with clenbuterol? Just wondering how it’s going to to effect my sleep/heart rate throughout the day.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me it was realy good for fat burning, and even mood elevation. But had horrible cramps on leg day. Never went over 40 mcg bc I didn't needed to. I'd use it for short durations, no more than maybe 3 weeks.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im using it transdermal and i havent noticed any side effects. Nice steady fatloss though so i assume its working

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know it’s not an anabolic, but anyone with personal experiences with clenbuterol? Just wondering how it’s going to to effect my sleep/heart rate throughout the day.
If I were testing Clenbuterol on a pet Monkey, I would definitely combine it with a moderate dose of Telmisartan. The monkey wouldn't even know it was on a beta-2 agonist and fat loss is unhampered.

RusTLad

Awards
I've ran clen at moderate doses a few times (80mcg max) and didn't notice any effect on my heart rate or sleep. I did however have massively shakey hands a lot of the time and suffered from cramp sent by the devil himself. The highlights included cramp in my lats while driving and cramp in my traps while swimming. Taurine is your friend on clen.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I like clen, makes me shake like a beggars tin but that jittery feeling is kinda run.

I ran it 2 weeks on 2 off (used an eca stack in the off weeks), tapered up to 140.

Didn’t affect my sleep at all. Cramps a bit but nothing crazy.

As poster above says taurine is a must. Not just for back pumps but also because clen depletes it a lot, you need it for health.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im using it transdermal and i havent noticed any side effects. Nice steady fatloss though so i assume its working
I'm sure even TD goes systemic though. How is bioavailability when delivered TD? What suspension are you using ?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just mix it with a muscle rub, something with menthol in it.
That sounds like you're likely wasting a large percentage of the product. Menthol does nothing to help absorption into the blood.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sounds like you're likely wasting a large percentage of the product. Menthol does nothing to help absorption into the blood.
I got that from some of the more informed posters on here. I’ll see if I can find their posts.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here is everything you need to know

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommend using Albuterol instead of Clen. Clen's half life is 34 hours, so that means you're going to have trouble sleeping and get the usual unpleasant side effects of the shakes, teeth chattering, jitteriness and just overall feeling miserable.

I recommend Clen's chemical cousin, Albuterol. It works on the same beta 2 receptors as Clen, but isn't nearly as stimulating. It only lasts 4-6 hours so you can dose it twice a day and get just as good as results as on Clen.

I mix it with Evomuse Eviscerate. I haven't done it in a long time, so I don't remember how much of each.
Eviscerate is no longer being manufactured, so OP is going to have to find a substitute. Luckily if you just search Amazon, there are plenty of topical yohimbines out there. I found one on Google, and I'm going to post the link because I believe this site is a sponsor, but correct me if I'm wrong.