Clenbuterol vs Albuterol

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
I recently finished a 4 week cycle of AMS 1A, Decavol and 4AD. I was going to go 6 weeks but decided to stop at 4 b/c of an event coming up that may include some drinking. I am pleased with the overall results. I put on about 10lbs, much of it muscle...but I did add some fat around the mid section. After PCT, I plan on cutting down a bit.

I am trying to decide between clen and albuterol. I have never used either and the internet "opinions" on these two are back and forth. I have a body media device and trach my calorie expenditure and intake daily (my cycle diet was less than clean). I can easliy determine my daily need and will eat a a 500-750kcal deficit while using one of the two.

I realize there is a ton of stuff on these two but thought I'd get some fresh opinions. Thanks!

haysy02

Awards
from what ive read clen and alb basically do the same thing. some people have tried both and found that certain ones have different effects. like shakes and nausea on one of them but nothing on the other.
im currently running a clen and t3 stack. im on 80mcg of clen at the moment and got a little shake but doesnt effect me at all.
ill be interested in what other people have to say and any advice is great advice.

endurofish

Awards
I am also interested in the two and did a lot of research on both and found that Albuterol tends to have less side effects. I tried to get some liquid Albuterol to use 3-4 times a day at 2-4 mg but have not been able to find any. Those who use Clenbuterol like it but do in fact agree that Albuterol has less sides effects. This is what I want to try and if I can get ahold of some I will post my results

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Clen has a long half life: 36+ hours. Albuterol is shorter.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
I am also interested in the two and did a lot of research on both and found that Albuterol tends to have less side effects. I tried to get some liquid Albuterol to use 3-4 times a day at 2-4 mg but have not been able to find any. Those who use Clenbuterol like it but do in fact agree that Albuterol has less sides effects. This is what I want to try and if I can get ahold of some I will post my results
liquid albulterol is easy to find, youre not looking hard enough breh