Clenbuterol fat rebound

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started a clen cycle and my diet has been on point. I plan on doing 2 weeks and that is all, I was wondering if I will rebound fat/weight gain after coming off since it ****s with your t3 levels, by the way I am also going to be taking cardarine after taking clen. I plan on bulking in a month, about 2 weeks after my clen cycle, will i get fat even if I stick to my diet and then transition in a bulk 2 weeks later, or do I have to diet for a long time after a clen cycle to mititigate too much fat gain and hold off on my next bulk?

daltonlee

daltonlee

Awards
Well if your diet is on point then I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just watch how your body responds to what you are using.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but I'm always hearing people talk about regaining weight even without changing diet and training after taking clen. I'm currently taking taurine and will be taking cardarine after hoping that no fat will be rebounded back after coming off clenbuterol.

daltonlee

daltonlee

Awards
Sounds to me like you have the right idea if you start rebounding with weight. Clen will surpress your thyroid giving you that rapid fat burn you are looking for. The rebound in weight comes from the thyroid suppression previously mentioned because now it is off kilter and will be for a small period of time. Just see if you start rebounding and then if you are maybe you could switch your training and diet up until you start that bulk so you can be where you would like to be with your goals.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Receptors reset fairly quickly, weight regain should be quite limited (if at all) assuming diet stays consistent

T3 levels will be fine after 2 weeks on clen, beta-agonism increases t4 to t3 conversion only slightly

Beta receptors will adapt much faster than thyroid,
don't worry about thyroid receptor sensitivity lessening by the 2 week period of very slightly higher free t3 levels.

Most like EC between clen runs, as another option for those following 2 weeks before your bulk

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One question though why do people gain weight after a clen cycle even if they are consistent with diet and training? I here people who have permanent thyroid problems from multiple times of clen use. My brother told me to take iodine to help regulate metabolism and t3 level and l-tyrosine is that true? Because he did gain a little bit of weight after clen because of lowering of the metabolism, but he did keep his diet in check. My thing is after clen I want to continue dieting for two weeks and then head into maintenace to bulk stage, can I still lose weight after the 2 weeks of clen, has anyone done this?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Supplementing iodine won't help unless deficient, and would not solve that issue

You will have less beta activity upon ceasing use, but still receptors that have been blasted for 2 weeks; this does cause a period of "slower metabolism" until homoeostasis is returned.

But it wouldn't come bear negating how beneficial the 2 weeks of use were, by comparison.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplementing iodine won't help unless deficient, and would not solve that issue

You will have less beta activity upon ceasing use, but still receptors that have been blasted for 2 weeks; this does cause a period of "slower metabolism" until homoeostasis is returned.

But it wouldn't come bear negating how beneficial the 2 weeks of use were, by comparison.
Have you ever still lost weight after the 2 weeks by staying on the same deficit, or did you lower your calories?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
One could and IMO still should lose some weight if you keep to your deficit