Clenbuterol Dosage Question

mcarl486

Awards
Question: when uping the dosage, do u spread it out during the day or take the higher does all at once?

WSPHXPELON

WSPHXPELON

Awards
I am starting my CLEN cycle tomorrow and was wondering:

Since clen has such a long half life, does that mean i can dose it only once per day, or should i divide the doses throughout the day??

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I am starting my CLEN cycle tomorrow and was wondering:

Since clen has such a long half life, does that mean i can dose it only once per day, or should i divide the doses throughout the day??
I personally split it. It depends on your tolerance and how hoigh you go with the dosing. . If you can comfortably take the maximum dose at one time that's fine.

bftiedt

Awards
so basically just start at 20 and work your way up?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
start at 40mcg increase every week or 2 by 20 mcg

def split the dose no more then 40mcg at a time.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i take my dosage all at one time, I start at 80mcg and usuall end up around 200mcg. I think that the optimum clen dosage for me seems to be around 1mcg per lb of bodyweight and .5mcg per lb of bodyweight for T-3

KC 2010

Awards
hi i have just started taking clenbuterol and i have purchased 10mg tablets, but all the websites and information i have came across is talking about mcg tablets, so me taking my 10mg tablets works out at 10,000mcg. what exactly should i do about this. any advice anyone??

MedicalCynic

Awards
uhhh are you sure they say mg instead of mcg??

if yes... since they're tablets that leads me to believe they're pharma grade, and since they're mislabeled that leads me to believe they're bunk

u dun goofed

mitdrof

Awards
Hello everyone,

I started clen about a week and a half ago and worked my way up to 160mcg because I had no side effects. At 160 I still have none. I am also on Aderall for ADD. My brother assures me they are real "they have a C printed on one side" as he has dealt with his supplier for years. Is this common? Any suggestions?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
very interesting timeline on posts in this topic. either way i just received a bottle of clen and im planing out my cycle. is 2 weeks really it? i was hoping to do a 3 week cycle.

jillz

Awards
You seem to know your stuff about cle, Please try to answer my questions. I will be taking liquid. Im a woman, age 30, weight 155. I workout 3-4 times per week for 1-1.5 hrs, cardio for weighloss mostly. I plan to increase my workout to 1 hour of cardio while taking clem-if I have energy. And I plan to use weights for an hour. What dosage should I start and then use for the entirety for the two weeks? And, is it 3 weeks or two, I have heard 2, never 3. My goal is to loose 15 pounds, is this reasonable? Also, taking with a male age 30, weight 200, he wants to get to 185. He works out hard 6 days per week. He wants to shred and build muscle mass(?). Can we take the same dosage? Also, he smokes a pack a day of ciggs. Will clen effect his breatheing? Weird quesitions, just wondering. Again, any help is appreciated. :) And ASAP, May 1st start date!!!

jillz

Awards
You seem to know your stuff about clen, Please try to answer my questions. I will be taking liquid. Im a woman, age 30, weight 155. I workout 3-4 times per week for 1-1.5 hrs, cardio for weighloss mostly. I plan to increase my workout to 1 hour of cardio while taking clen-if I have energy. And I plan to use weights for an hour. What dosage should I start and then use for the entirety for the two weeks? And, is it 3 weeks or two, I have heard 2, never 3. My goal is to loose 15 pounds, is this reasonable? Also, taking with a male age 30, weight 200, he wants to get to 185. He works out hard 6 days per week. He wants to shred and build muscle mass(?). Can we take the same dosage? Also, he smokes a pack a day of ciggs. Will clen effect his breatheing? Weird quesitions, just wondering. Again, any help is appreciated. :) And ASAP, May 1st start date!!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Be sure to take 100-200mg of benadril at night b4 bed to upregulate your beta2 receptors, and to help you sleep (when you start getting up there in the mcg/lb ratio, you will have a little trouble sleeping me thinks)
so taking benadryl at night really helps the effectiveness of the clen?

TheViking

lurking AM since -04
Awards
I keep asking myself why one would to taper down? I guess it is because bad of sides but it's almost seems like a recommendation nowadays. Most people do recommend to follow up with an ECA stack aswell, are there any particular reason for that or is it just to bridge between the clen cycles? Seems a bit weird though, doesn't Ephedrine and Clen stimulate the same receptors? It seriously seems like there is alot misinformation about clen, and people keep confusing. Anyway, just make sure to keep potassium and taurine on hand while cycle clen (P for the cramps, T because clen depletes taurine levels). I've used clen in the past and will use it again. Just confused by people telling tales...

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
40/60/80/100/120/120/140
140/120/120/100/80/60/40

then take 2 weeks off and do it again...works awesome like this..well for me it does anyway.

Steeladdict

Awards
Old thread with new Question. When you stack T-3 with Clen, does it make loosing fat easier while keeping muscle ? Does the stack keep you more anablic than just Clen only ?

kom01

kom01

Awards
From what I read T3 should only be used in the stack if you are using a lot of anabolic substances, since it is catabolic. People usually stack it with Tren Ace and Test. However, if this is not the case then T3 will cause you to loose muscle. If you read Unreal's Recomp thread, he mentions stacking it T3 with epistane and ephedrine is good for recomp results. If it were me, I would probably run the clen or ephedrine solo with a ph or AAS that is renowned for using whilst on a recomp diet. Personally, I have obtained better results with ephedrine compared to Clen, however the sides were greater aswell such as insomnia.

SBRR

Awards
hi im a first time user of clenbutoral Claire gel.
i weigh 160 pounds (73kg)
5'8 in height
what would the dosage be for me?? each day?

thankyou

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
hi im a first time user of clenbutoral Claire gel.
i weigh 160 pounds (73kg)
5'8 in height
what would the dosage be for me?? each day?

thankyou
Start slow with 20 mcg on first day. U can take all at once or split it up as 2 times a day. The rest of the week should look like this 40/60/80/80/100/100 2nd week u should taper off adjust depending on side effects.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JPSwole Anabolics 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 1
Supplements 11