Clenbuterol Cutting Stack Idea

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running a cut in a couple months and was thinking of stacking the following

Clenbuterol
Ketotifen
Yohimbine
Slinmax
Invictus
Epicurus or Epic Unleashed

Think these products might have negative interactions? Also, anyone know what the typical ketotifen dose is when used to prolong Clen?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Really? What should I dose ketotifen at?
yeah they have an interaction if i recall correctly.. ketotifen 2-3mg/day and dont worry about not sleeping ketotifen knocks you out. Ive been getting trensomnia and said fu-ck it.. dug into my keto stash and got a solid 8 hours last night.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
yeah they have an interaction if i recall correctly.. ketotifen 2-3mg/day and dont worry about not sleeping ketotifen knocks you out. Ive been getting trensomnia and said fu-ck it.. dug into my keto stash and got a solid 8 hours last night.
So you dose Clen in the AM and ketotifen PM, as you would Benadryl or something like that to sleep? Is that the idea?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So you dose Clen in the AM and ketotifen PM, as you would Benadryl or something like that to sleep? Is that the idea?
yessir.. dont dose clen too close to workouts and use 5g taurine daily.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dont use a gda with clen, recipe for ridiculous hunger

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Don't use Clen period. Get some Albuterol instead. Have you read up on Heart Tissue Necrosis from Clen?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15591297

Yes, Rats - but since there are alternatives...

I did it all wrong it seems - I took it with Yohimbine HCL right before cardio. Highest my BP got was ~135/80 IIRC = maybe 140. Individual Mileages May Vary.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't use Clen period. Get some Albuterol instead. Have you read up on Heart Tissue Necrosis from Clen?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15591297

Yes, Rats - but since there are alternatives... - but the authors say it was caused through B2-receptor agonism, so how can you comfortably use any other agonist?????

I did it all wrong it seems - I took it with Yohimbine HCL right before cardio. Highest my BP got was ~135/80 IIRC = maybe 140. Individual Mileages May Vary.
You need to read the full text, not just abstracts, Just saying'

Untitled.png

We aren't rats and IMO this is another case of dosage/duration makes the poison

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You need to read the full text, not just abstracts, Just saying'

We aren't rats and IMO this is another case of dosage/duration makes the poison
I've used it from 20mcg to 80mcg, and didn't see miraculous loss over ECY. So why risk it when there are other options? It will never be studied in Humans for safety and after Taylor Normandeaux' heart exploded , that was enough for me. But Big Boy Rules, so good luck.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used it from 20mcg to 80mcg, and didn't see miraculous loss over ECY. So why risk it when there are other options? It will never be studied in Humans for safety and after Taylor Normandeaux' heart exploded , that was enough for me. But Big Boy Rules, so good luck.
Actually Clen was widely used in the 80's and still is used in a number of countries clinically, im still yet to see any serious case reports other than a young "bodybuilder" having cardiac issues following clen use and emotional stress. But that wasn't my point, as I bolded and made comment, the authors reference beta-2 agonism from Clen leading to the cardiac hypertrophy etc, you just go ahead and recommend albuterol, yet it has a very similar binding capacity as Clen(at dosages we use of each), so whats your rationale there? Ephedrine acts on all three receptors and the authors point out that beta-1 agonism exacerbates these cardiac issues. in fact, they note a beta-1 antagonist completely eliminates the left ventricular issues.

What do you mean by big boy rules?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Actually Clen was widely used in the 80's, im still yet to see any serious case reports other than a young "bodybuilder" having cardiac issues following clen use and emotional stress. But that wasn't my point, as I bolded and made comment, the authors reference beta-2 agonism from Clen leading to the cardiac hypertrophy etc, you just go ahead and recommend albuterol, yet it has a very similar binding capacity as Clen? so whats your rationale there? Ephedrine acts on all three receptors and the authors point out that beta-1 agonism exacerbates these cardiac issues. in fact, they note a beta-1 antagonist completely eliminates the left ventricular issues.

What do you mean by big boy rules?
Big Boy Rules means we each take responsibility for our own actions - if you want to use Clean, go for it.

My rationale for Albuterol is strictly from the recommendations of guys smarter than me that I listen to on a regular basis (podcasts) like Skip Hill, Scotty S2H, Scott Stevenson, etc... And the fact that it is at least approved for use in humans in the USA.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big Boy Rules means we each take responsibility for our own actions - if you want to use Clean, go for it.

My rationale for Albuterol is strictly from the recommendations of guys smarter than me that I listen to on a regular basis (podcasts) like Skip Hill, Scotty S2H, Scott Stevenson, etc... And the fact that it is at least approved for use in humans.
Fair enough, agreed with that comment. Pretty much goes for most things us guys put in our rats bodies on here ;)

Btw im just spurring discussion here for the sh1t of it, all in good spirits..

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Fair enough, agreed with that comment. Pretty much goes for most things us guys put in our rats bodies on here ;)

Btw im just spurring discussion here for the sh1t of it, all in good spirits..
No prob. I'll admit I'm bias on this issue after Taylor's death. He regularly talked about using low dose Clen during his cuts, and he had a major coronary event (death) at the age of 29 this past Aug. He hosted the PED Podcast - so after you listen to a guy for a year or two, its like you know him. Since I'm almost 20 years his senior, I can do with a little less fat loss ( theoretically). And this is all speculation on my part - nobody said he died from Clen. I'm done with it though, and probably won't even try Albuterol either. I can get lean enough with the OTC cheap stuff and a piece of tape over my mouth. ?