Clenbliderate

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've decided to run Clenbliderate (Clen + Absolutely Abliderated). I currently have the Clen + AA is being delivered today, hopefully. Looking at you USPS. Anyway, I have heard very conflicting things regarding dosing, and I thought I had everything figured out, but now I just want to verify.

Lets assume I am using 3 parts AA (One part lower abs, and one part each side - this will be adjusted as I figure it out), how much mcg/clen per part should I use. I was thinking 20-30, but then I heard that would cause major systematic sides [which, i thought Clenbliderate was much more, if not completely, local.] I also heard that at anything that low, I won't feel anything and I need to run much higher doses. Naturally, I figure starting out lower is better to access my tolerance, but still.

I was also planning on running 2 on/2 off. However, if clenbliderate is in fact local and not systematic, couldn't I just run straight through? Other than the fact I'd go through way more clen this way.

Finally, I have white sheets and white duvet and sleep on my side/stomach. If I apply this at night will the AA get on my sheets? Eviscerate is sort of a darkish tanning lotion looking color but I've never really noticed if it transferred to my clothes or anything a few hours after applying.

Finally, the ever famous and most subjective and loved question on this forum, with a 6 week cycle, what kind of results can I expect.

Thanks in advance.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
RE: How much Clen...

For me, AND ME ONLY, I can dump an entire bottle into my hand, and I experience 0 side effects. I was like you, "how much", "how do I divide it"... I started out looking at the dropper scale and doing 25mcg here and there. Eventually I was up to the whole dropper (200mcg). I have used Clen from two well reputed suppliers too, so bunk doesn't seem to be possible. Now I do 5 drops for each site, which for me is 7 application spots.

By all means, start LOW, but I think working up won't be a problem.

YMMV

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RE: How much Clen...

For me, AND ME ONLY, I can dump an entire bottle into my hand, and I experience 0 side effects. I was like you, "how much", "how do I divide it"... I started out looking at the dropper scale and doing 25mcg here and there. Eventually I was up to the whole dropper (200mcg). I have used Clen from two well reputed suppliers too, so bunk doesn't seem to be possible. Now I do 5 drops for each site, which for me is 7 application spots.

By all means, start LOW, but I think working up won't be a problem.

YMMV
So for you was there a noticeable difference between 25 mcg and 200 mcg as far as results?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I didn't stay at 25mcg levels very long. It was like "Here's 25...feel ok. Now 50...nope no sides. 75... 100" It was all within days. 2 on, 2 off I was at the high end within a week or so.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you apply this topically with abliterate. I completely understand why you would mix it with Eviscerate, but scratching my head at your idea. Just take the clen orally.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 6