Clen + T3 cutting stack effectiveness&safety

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hello! I have run a t3 cycle twice and managed to get down to 19% bf. Now i finally got diet in check and i keep loosing bf, but im looking to accelerate the process.
Im thinking of running clen along with 50-75mcg T3 for 4-5 weeks max.
A friend of mine suggested doing this like that:
Day 1: 10mg clen+t3
Day 2: 20mg clen+t3
Day 3: 30mg clen+t3
Day 4: 30mg clen+t3
Day 5: 20mg clen+t3
Day 6: 10mg clen+t3
Day 7: 10mg clen+t3
Then stay clean for a week and repeat.
But others have said run 30mg 2 on 1 off, or run at the minimum effective dose for a week straight then stop for a week and start over, etc.

The ones that have run clen how was your cycle? Also how dangerous is it actually for the heart in medium low dosages (up to 40mg), and what were your results?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
t3 is very suppresive and kill your muscles also clen is very dangerous better stack ECA with 11 oxo or nolvadren xt

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never run t3 but have run clen, personally I liked it but it’s ond of those I don’t think should ever be ‘recommended’ - you do your research and take your chances imo.

Doses you are stating are really low though? Most would taper up 20/40/60/80/100/120......

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The Wisdom of Whisky ! I agree 100%

Personally never used t3 either, I've heard too many horror stories about it negatively impacting thyroid health. I've used clen a few times, but wouldn't recommend it. If it were me, I definitely wouldn't stack the two. If you want to experiment with clen, try using it solo first. Stacking the two right from the start is not wise.

Also, if you're at 19% body fat, you honestly shouldn't need either of these to see progress. I would advise adjusting your diet and increasing your cardio before using one of these.

Lastly, as Whisky said, you dosing seems low for clen. I'm not sure if things change when you stack it with t3, but the typicaly dosing is 20mg tapering up to +/-100, and then tapering back down.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not saying t3 is something people should put in their mouth but the suppression is very short lived. Clen is definitely a scarier compound but I don't use any of em. Clen is also very overrated to me.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Not saying t3 is something people should put in their mouth but the suppression is very short lived. Clen is definitely a scarier compound but I don't use any of em. Clen is also very overrated to me.
I had no problems with t3. But yeah clen scares me too, thats why im asking

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hello! I have run a t3 cycle twice and managed to get down to 19% bf. Now i finally got diet in check and i keep loosing bf, but im looking to accelerate the process.
Im thinking of running clen along with 50-75mcg T3 for 4-5 weeks max.
A friend of mine suggested doing this like that:
Day 1: 10mg clen+t3
Day 2: 20mg clen+t3
Day 3: 30mg clen+t3
Day 4: 30mg clen+t3
Day 5: 20mg clen+t3
Day 6: 10mg clen+t3
Day 7: 10mg clen+t3
Then stay clean for a week and repeat.
But others have said run 30mg 2 on 1 off, or run at the minimum effective dose for a week straight then stop for a week and start over, etc.

The ones that have run clen how was your cycle? Also how dangerous is it actually for the heart in medium low dosages (up to 40mg), and what were your results?
Good advice has been given. I like clen+T3, be prepared to sweat/be hot all the time. I personally liked it, didn't have sides really as long as I ramped up the clen dosage. You'll also need something to sleep, ketotifen is what i like as it helps you use clen longer.
as for your dosage and side affects, I think you should just do more research on the sides. IMO the thyroid suppression/thyroid health is a little over exaggerated. Yes there is horror stories, but I believe they are the minority. But thats the risk you have to be willing to take when you start coming into these types of compounds. Can clen cause cardiac hypertrophy? Yes. When will you know if it affected you? No one knows.

If your overly concerned with the sides from Clen, you could always use Albuterol. It has to be dosed more often and is more expensive, but there appears to be none of the scary sides (cardiac hypertrophy, heart palpitations, two big ones I can think of) are present to my knowledge. ECA would be one step "safer", and also adds the benefit of appetite suppression in the beginning and for a little while.

Also if you have any trouble with anxiety, I would definitely stay far away from clen. I had a friend with anxiety take it and I thought we were going to have to lock him up. Needless to say he only took it 2 days because of this.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good advice has been given. I like clen+T3, be prepared to sweat/be hot all the time. I personally liked it, didn't have sides really as long as I ramped up the clen dosage. You'll also need something to sleep, ketotifen is what i like as it helps you use clen longer.
as for your dosage and side affects, I think you should just do more research on the sides. IMO the thyroid suppression/thyroid health is a little over exaggerated. Yes there is horror stories, but I believe they are the minority. But thats the risk you have to be willing to take when you start coming into these types of compounds. Can clen cause cardiac hypertrophy? Yes. When will you know if it affected you? No one knows.

If your overly concerned with the sides from Clen, you could always use Albuterol. It has to be dosed more often and is more expensive, but there appears to be none of the scary sides (cardiac hypertrophy, heart palpitations, two big ones I can think of) are present to my knowledge. ECA would be one step "safer", and also adds the benefit of appetite suppression in the beginning and for a little while.

Also if you have any trouble with anxiety, I would definitely stay far away from clen. I had a friend with anxiety take it and I thought we were going to have to lock him up. Needless to say he only took it 2 days because of this.
That's some solid advice! Thanks a lot. Yeah im more scared of cardiac hypertrophy, but clen is the only thing i have access now, not albuterol. I dont have anxiety problems and im pretty stim tolerant

Glow

Awards
I think before you get what works for you, it is a matter of trial and error. A few people have registered good results with Clen alone while others have Stacked ECA and gotten very good results. If I were you, I would try Clen alone for 4 weeks if no positive results are registered, I would then try what your friend has suggested Clen +t3. Just remember to give us a feedback after 4 weeks it may help some of us who are struggling to make a decision.