Clen really that bad?

Robert124

Awards
I used clen in the 90’s. Back then you could get it with prescription and import it. Not sure today. I loved it and never really had that many sides.

Today being older I’m told stay away cuz it can screw up the heart. How many of you older guys still use it? What dosages do you take? Thanks.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You might consider Albuterol instead. It works the same as Clen, but has less side effects and only lasts 4-6 hours.

People are also doing a new thing called 'Clenviscerate' where they add Clen to a topical formula of Evomuse Eviscerate and just use it topically to reduce the sides and still get the fat burning benefits.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You might consider Albuterol instead. It works the same as Clen, but has less side effects and only lasts 4-6 hours.

People are also doing a new thing called 'Clenviscerate' where they add Clen to a topical formula of Evomuse Eviscerate and just use it topically to reduce the sides and still get the fat burning benefits.
Lol clenviscerate we've been doing that for like a decade. Not laughing at you just at the thought of it being new

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I second StarScream's clenviscerate approach for a "older guy revisiting his past loves", with a focus on limiting sides.

Used clen 20+ years ago, around the same time you did. Revisited its use via the topical approach recently. I am not experiencing systemic sides. No increased BP or HR. I have not done it long term, just a test right now. But, as you will recall with the oral version, you would know when it kicked in. Absolutely not an issue (for me) using topically.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol clenviscerate we've been doing that for like a decade. Not laughing at you just at the thought of it being new
Ab-solved, clen, and pure cap even pre-dates that.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Here is what we use to add to Ab-Solved and clen in the olden days:

Robert124

Awards
I know it’s not new. I did it in the early 90’s too. But then I was in my 20’s. Just wondering if any of the older guys still do it and if it’s a good idea. Although I will look at the other options too.

Robert124

Awards
Sorry thought you were talking about clen. To be honest clenviscerate is new to me. I only popped the pills in the early days.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry thought you were talking about clen. To be honest clenviscerate is new to me. I only popped the pills in the early days.
Some of us tried it. Making clen topical in the late 90s, early 2000s was difficult. 20 mcg pills, tons of filler, not much of an internet to find help to isolate the clen from the filler. I don't know how effective it was, but it was tried.

Now, you can buy the liquid form and use it orally or topically. If you try the topical route and have systemic affects despite my experience, I'll buy it from you. Old man handshake deal.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m sure it’s just me but I like the jitters and shakes on clen.......granted I’m only 38 so I’ll probably reevaluate in the next 5 years or so but I really don’t mind the sides off clen......

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m sure it’s just me but I like the jitters and shakes on clen.......granted I’m only 38 so I’ll probably reevaluate in the next 5 years or so but I really don’t mind the sides off clen......
For me, I did not mind it either, I was on ECA before that so the jump to clen was but a small step. On a related note, you wanna know how much a bottle of ephedrine hcl 25 mg cost for a bottle of 1000? $15. :)

But I also found clen's effectiveness as a recomp agent taken orally dropped dramatically after a few weeks (or peaked after a few weeks). I assume (never tested via lab work) my thyroid output dropped and at that time I wasn't willing to add T3.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me, I did not mind it either, I was on ECA before that so the jump to clen was but a small step. On a related note, you wanna know how much a bottle of ephedrine hcl 25 mg cost for a bottle of 1000? $15. :)

But I also found clen's effectiveness as a recomp agent taken orally dropped dramatically after a few weeks (or peaked after a few weeks). I assume (never tested via lab work) my thyroid output dropped and at that time I wasn't willing to add T3.
yeah clen defo drops off after 2 weeks, I run it 2 on 2 off for that reason. I forget the mechanics but when I researched it before I first started it I recall that being pretty accepted.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is clenviscerate really that good? Like better than EC?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I saw a video of a bodybuilder literally crush bronkaid, put it in a carrier and apply it topically. It was a while back , but thought it was interesting. Worked for him.

Last edited:

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, actual fat reduction w/o cardiac sides?
In my limited experience, the less fat you have to lose initially, the more pronounced the affect will be. I have not experienced cardiac/systemic sides in my recent experiment. This is only a short-term run to test for cardiac sides and to decide if I want to run it for a longer period of time. I tried both 0.5 ml and 1 ml (100-200 mcg). I would assume the lack of systemic sides is fully or partially due to the eviscerate carrier. Again, another assumption, but if you used Phlojel Ultra, the systemic sides would be present but to what extent I could only speculate.