Clen log

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey all,
Just started researching Clenbuterol and thought I would do a log of it for anyone curious about it and also just to keep track of the progress we're seeing from it. Anyone interested just subscribe.

Started off with 40mcg today, and my rats are already shaking. Heartbeat is up. I'm pleasantly surprised after having tried clen from another company and it being completely bunk.
P.S. Stay away from Maxim Peptides, horrible products and the customer service is even worse.

Enjoy!

Warthog13

Awards
Subbed.

Been thinking about trying this myself.

Good luck!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Also full disclosure, my subjects are concurrently running T3, and are at the beginning of a cycle of trenavar, epistane, and a short kickstart of Pmag for ****s and giggles because a friend gave me a partially used bottle he had left. Just working with what I've got.

So basically my rats are running a "Get Shredded/Lean Mass" cycle. Trenavar and epistane are being run for 6 full weeks, Pmag for the first 3, and I will probably run clen the whole time as well, and administer Benadryl starting in week 3 so that it remains effective. I haven't decided exactly how long I will continue running the T3.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
that's interesting. The clen, t3, and keto were completely bunk for me. Bought it 9 months ago, sent them an email 8 months ago. They responded to my first email stating they would send a replacement batch of everything I ordered and if it didn't work for me, they would provide me with a full refund. They then completely went off the grid. No replacement ever came. I have sent them at least one email per month since, and haven't once gotten a reply.