CLEN INFO

livestrong82

Awards
Can i get your experience with clen and how ur cycle was dosed? Negatives, positives how long you ran it ect..

Did you really lose a lot of fat or was it more of a motivator type?

I ran 2 weeks of it earlier this year bit didn't see much result out of it.. but also I wasn't doing as much cardio and high calorie intake.. I just want to hear ppls experience.I didn't have negative sides.

I have some on hand and wondering if it will be good for my summer cut with a full cycle..

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
For me.... clen + calorie deficit + cardio is my go-to for summer. I will typically run it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, tapering the dosage up and then back down as most users do. Something along the lines of this:

wk1 (taper up): 20, 20, 40, 40, 60, 80, 100
wk2 (taper down): 100, 100, 80, 60, 40, 20, 20

I always take 4-5g of taurine per day with clen, and I drink a TON of water.

Positives: fat/weight loss, epic energy, minimal sleep required (usually get by on 3-4 hours a night)
Negatives: increase soreness from training, muscle loss (more noticable than dieting alone), difficulty sleeping, muscle cramps, headaches, shakiness

I feel like clen can be very helpful when used correctly, but do your homework before taking it.

pistonsgirl

Awards
Clen worked well with me!
I did 5 days on, 2 off. As weird as that sounds, it really worked well. Ran it for 8 weeks total. every 2.5 weeks, I dosed up. 20, 40 and finally 60. Split it in the morning and afternoon.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gonna give ya a quick low down of clen. Nothing to fancy. Just to help ya understand it a little more.

Clenbuterol*Hydrochloride is a bronchodilator that is used to treat breathing disorders like asthma in most countries around the world. While it’s been extremely successful it has yet to be approved in the U.S.

Clenbuterol is a powerful thermogenic.

Clenbuterol stimulates the beta 2 receptor.
Clenbuterol stimulates the metabolism by increasing the body’s temperature.

As the body temperature increases, the individual is now able to burn calories at an enhanced rate.

Clenbuterol is most commonly dosed at 20mcg-120 mcg per day, for a period of 2-8 weeks. Most people use 2weeks on /2weeks off. Or 2days on/2 days off.
If you choose to run your clen cycle longer than 2 weeks consecutively, you will need to also use Ketotifen . this will help prevent the desensitization of the beta receptors allowing the clen to remain effective.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Even tho there are worse things associated with gw

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
For me.... clen + calorie deficit + cardio is my go-to for summer. I will typically run it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, tapering the dosage up and then back down as most users do. Something along the lines of this:

wk1 (taper up): 20, 20, 40, 40, 60, 80, 100
wk2 (taper down): 100, 100, 80, 60, 40, 20, 20

I always take 4-5g of taurine per day with clen, and I drink a TON of water.

Positives: fat/weight loss, epic energy, minimal sleep required (usually get by on 3-4 hours a night)
Negatives: increase soreness from training, muscle loss (more noticable than dieting alone), difficulty sleeping, muscle cramps, headaches, shakiness

I feel like clen can be very helpful when used correctly, but do your homework before taking it.
I was under the assumption clen was anticatabolic?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I was under the assumption clen was anticatabolic?
Studies have shown that it may help slightly with preventing catabolism, but not enough to have a significant impact on muscle retention - at least from my experience. I mean don't get me wrong, I didn't shrivel up and die with clen, but I noticed that I lost some strength/size while using it.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Studies have shown that it may help slightly with preventing catabolism, but not enough to have a significant impact on muscle retention - at least from my experience. I mean don't get me wrong, I didn't shrivel up and die with clen, but I noticed that I lost some strength/size while using it.
Any thoughts on that article linked a few posts prior?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on that article linked a few posts prior?
Interesting read for sure. And as with anything, whether it's steroids or OTC prescriptions, there will always be a risk of side effects. I would also note this part of the text:

"Damage from clen comes from repeated use, sometimes taking 4-5 weeks of use. Combining clen with steroids, with aspartame, anti-estrogens, or sleep supplements with GHB analogues can cause further damage. "

The author of the article "stopped competing back in the 1990's", and at that time clen and other drugs were being heavily abused. This isn't to say that I disagree with his points, but I don't think there is such a massive risk if you're using a mild to moderate dose for only 2 weeks. Also, it seems like the author has taken far more than JUST clen; so even though some of his points may be true, it's difficult to assess the impacts/risks of clen as an individual substance.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Interesting read for sure. And as with anything, whether it's steroids or OTC prescriptions, there will always be a risk of side effects. I would also note this part of the text:

"Damage from clen comes from repeated use, sometimes taking 4-5 weeks of use. Combining clen with steroids, with aspartame, anti-estrogens, or sleep supplements with GHB analogues can cause further damage. "

The author of the article "stopped competing back in the 1990's", and at that time clen and other drugs were being heavily abused. This isn't to say that I disagree with his points, but I don't think there is such a massive risk if you're using a mild to moderate dose for only 2 weeks. Also, it seems like the author has taken far more than JUST clen; so even though some of his points may be true, it's difficult to assess the impacts/risks of clen as an individual substance.
Thanks, that's a very thorough version of what I was thinking. I also wonder how the topical usage changes the impacts when comparing to oral.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that's a very thorough version of what I was thinking. I also wonder how the topical usage changes the impacts when comparing to oral.
I think topical use would eliminate most, if not all of the listed potential sides in this article. Topically it works very different and doesn't get into your system like it does orally. I've never had too much great experience with using it topically though

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually just recently tried this and I am not really sure what to make of it. This was like two weeks ago when I first experimented. I took my taurine, drank plenty of water..yada yada. So first day I dosed 40mcg and did not really feel anything, day two I did the same thing and also did not feel much of anything right off but I did notice increased vascularity. I then went to work that night. In the midst of my shift, I suddenly became lightheaded and had to go find something to lay down on as I felt I was going to pass out at any time. I then called an associate over to where I was and had them bring me some water and some crackers. Meanwhile I was sweating my ass off and my clothes were drenched. This resolved in a matter of 5 minutes and I was fine for the remainder of my shift. Obviously it scared me a bit and I stopped using it.

I started it again 2 days ago at 30mcg, and then 40mcg (yes, probably too aggressive). I did cardio yesterday after my 40mcg dose and my endurance was very high despite feeling no stimulation. Here I am at work again the following night and I have not felt like passing out yet and feel very normal in every other aspect too. Maybe I will follow through and actually give it an extended run this time....

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clenbuterol stimulates the beta 2 receptor.
Clenbuterol stimulates the metabolism by increasing the body’s temperature.*
As the body temperature increases, the individual is now able to burn calories at an enhanced rate.
Clen will deplete your taurine levels in the liver. This in turn
Will stop conversion of t4 to t3.*
I highly recommend taking 3-5 gr of taurine daily along with 1000mg of potassium.*
Make sure to drink between 1-2 gallons of water daily.*
Cramping and dehydration will be a problem for some people regardless of*
Fluid intake and supplementation. Try to avoid taking clen to late in the day It may cause restlessness. Expect to be Hot and Sweaty all day long.

Jeffcarelly

Awards
I've taken Clen on and off.. it works well but works better if your diet and cardio are on point.. I would run it two weeks on and two weeks off.. starting out at 20 mcg and bump it up 20 every two days till I I hit around 140 to 160 mcg.. so from day one I'd be at 20 mcg and day 14 I'd be on 140 or 160 mcg .. so 20/20 40/40 60/60 and so on.. u do this because your body will get use to the Clen and it will lose its effectiveness.. so every two days keep bumping it up..also take it in the morning so you won't be up all night.

a lot of people will say going above 160 mcg is dangerous and maybe they are right but I saw the most effective fat loss going over 140 mcg.. the fat would just melt off..I never ran it past 180 tho it becomes too intense on the body.. do not start out at 40 mcg that's too much for your first time.. After your run Clen once or twice then maybe u can start your cycle at 40 mcg.. most ppl recommend to start out at 10 mcg if your sensitive to stimulants but I started out at 20 with no problem. For Clen to be effective u also need to hit atleast 30 mins of cardio minimum at a nice steady slow pace. Liquid Clen is effective pill form is not as effective or effective at all from what I understand.

I never had really bad side effects on it besides the normal shaking hands and elevated temp.. it may make some people nervous or anxious but I felt like it made me more focused and I also had way more energy in the gym..never had soreness, sometimes at higher does it can make u feel tired. Take 3 to 5 grams of taurine pills with it or u will start to cramp up quick. Drink a gallon of water a day. Drinking alcohol on it sucks and u won't get drunk.also I never tapered off it from what I understand there is no need to.

Just be careful it's easy to get hooked on and if u don't cycle it right or stay on it too long it can lose its effectiveness and your body will resist it more.. on your 2 weeks off take Benadryl to help clear up your receptors.. I think ECA was worse then Clen for rapid heartbeat.. you can also take another liquid product called Keto I believe that will allow you to run the Clen longer then two weeks but I've never tried it so won't speak on it but it's out there if your interested..

I'm currently on day 2 of GW(cardarine) I'll let u know how it works.. I kind of didn't like taking Clen or ECA anymore even tho they work because of the elevated BP and heart rate and the way they say Clen can harden your heart and cause problems down the line.. feel free to correct me if any of the information I listed may be wrong.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen is dangerous no matter what people say and personally don't touch this. I advice you to not do it either.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Clen is dangerous no matter what people say and personally don't touch this. I advice you to not do it either.
What's a good alternative besides diet and cardio? I'm already dieting and cardio but I need that extra push

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What's a good alternative besides diet and cardio? I'm already dieting and cardio but I need that extra push
If your diet and training are on point, adding in caffeine and forskolin are usually my favorites to give me an extra push. EC is a great add-in to use as a thermogenic, there's a ton of info on the EC stack on AM. I would also check out Oxymax XT, which is a moderate stim thermogenic product that includes eria jarensis (for energy and mood) as well as forskolin and a bunch of other solid ingredients. Oxymax XT always helps to keep my appetite in check and helps with focus and mood while dieting

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
If your diet and training are on point, adding in caffeine and forskolin are usually my favorites to give me an extra push. EC is a great add-in to use as a thermogenic, there's a ton of info on the EC stack on AM. I would also check out Oxymax XT, which is a moderate stim thermogenic product that includes eria jarensis (for energy and mood) as well as forskolin and a bunch of other solid ingredients. Oxymax XT always helps to keep my appetite in check and helps with focus and mood while dieting
What's a good source of it?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What's a good source of it?
Depending where you live, ephedrine can be purchased over the counter at your local pharmacy. If you're looking for Oxymax XT, I would suggest Nutriverse - they're currently running a 20% off sale on the entire Performax Labs product line

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well how much do you need to loose? It all depends. Will you do test? If so I'd say test primo of you're kinda chubby, if you're lean an just wanna lean out a little extra, anavar or winstrol. All should be run with test preferably. None of these will just burn all fat away, they add lean muscles making you look more shredded. I think primo is probably the most beneficial if you wanna go safe and you can run it longer.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
What about a good non-stim one?

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Well how much do you need to loose? It all depends. Will you do test? If so I'd say test primo of you're kinda chubby, if you're lean an just wanna lean out a little extra, anavar or winstrol. All should be run with test preferably. None of these will just burn all fat away, they add lean muscles making you look more shredded. I think primo is probably the most beneficial if you wanna go safe and you can run it longer.
I'm approximately around 12%, i live in the USA and I probably wouldn't be able to get test primo or anavar or winstrol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm approximately around 12%, i live in the USA and I probably wouldn't be able to get test primo or anavar or winstrol
Used to live in the us but as far as steroids goes I can't tell. You can go prohormone without nolva or Clomid but I wouldn't recommend it. You have these pcts they sell where they sell phs but I just don't believe they really do what they say.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Used to live in the us but as far as steroids goes I can't tell. You can go prohormone without nolva or Clomid but I wouldn't recommend it. You have these pcts they sell where they sell phs but I just don't believe they really do what they say.
I did an ECA stack and lost 20 lbs, but im looking for an alternative, because I don't running ECA for over 8 weeks is healthy plus my first 4 weeks I didn't think it was as effective. I was thinking maybe albuterol or cardarine. But albuterol is hard to get, and cardarine is hard to get a good source

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What about a good non-stim one?
Non-stim I would recommend pure forskolin. PES makes a forskolin solo product that has great reviews. Any reason you don't want to use stimulants?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is Clen safe? Im almost afraid to try it...

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Non-stim I would recommend pure forskolin. PES makes a forskolin solo product that has great reviews. Any reason you don't want to use stimulants?
You seem like you have knowledge about weight loss supplements. What's a good appetite suppressant?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Clen safe? Im almost afraid to try it...
Simple answer Is no. Does it mean you'll get badly hurt? No but it's far more risky than any steroid. It can make your heart skip beats.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You seem like you have knowledge about weight loss supplements. What's a good appetite suppressant?
If you're looking for an appetite suppressor that's non-stim, I can't really think of any supplements that would be of much help. But there are definitely some diet hacks that can help - sugar free gum, sugar free jello, fiber (green vegetables, salad, etc.), water, and decaf coffee will all help with appetite

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for an appetite suppressor that's non-stim, I can't really think of any supplements that would be of much help. But there are definitely some diet hacks that can help - sugar free gum, sugar free jello, fiber (green vegetables, salad, etc.), water, and decaf coffee will all help with appetite
Yeah I need some appetite suppressant because I've been cheating my diet, like I've been craving food..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about t3?
It's better in regards of safety for sure but it's not for me. It is also one thing I wouldn't touch even though it doesn't freak me out. It's really up to you but I have always been slim and never really used anything to drop much body fat (more sculpting) i would personally say test and primo for like 12 weeks. You have to decide yourself but all I can say is this

Ph's aren't gonna come close when it comes to drop fat but can compete with some aas when it comes to add weight.

T3,clen way less musclebuilding but good fatburners

Aas will give you huge musclegains and lean you up (two in one)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I need some appetite suppressant because I've been cheating my diet, like I've been craving food..
You could try changing to a ketogenic diet, often helps curb hunger. Or you just gotta suffer through it. Dieting isn't meant to be easy just remind yourself that snacks are for babies!!

Or use some stims like ec, radiate.. PES Shift Is a non stim with forskolin-95, but didn't give me much appetite suppression.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Clen doesn't sit well with me or my heart, can be some nasty stuff. Go with PSMF if you need to drop weight at max without losing all the muscle, supplementation could be caffeine