Clen for weight loss. PLEASE HELP

jellybelly

Awards
I am a 23 year old male I weigh about 260 and am 5'10". I am looking for something to get me down to 220 so that I can start my first bulking phase ever. I am obviously obese and need to know if clenbuterol is worth a shot for me. I want to know if anyone knows about how much weight can be lost using clen? I will be dieting and exercising to take advantage of this first time try. If it is worth it to me should I chance buying it on line? I am obviously in desperate need and am even more desperate to get some knowledge on the subject. I know what clen is used for, the thermogenic process it takes on burning fat and also the risks it involves but I just don't know if it's for me. I know diet and exercise is the safest way but I want fast results. This will give me the motivation to embark on a fast journey to health instead of the hard diets and no results that I have been dealing with. Can someone and everyone please help me! I am ready to start losing some weight. As far as where to buy it, please e-mail me if it can not be discussed as to where to buy it.

Thanks!
JellyBelly
[email protected]

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
...I am obviously obese and need to know if clenbuterol is worth a shot for me.
No....for many reasons one of which is the possibility of damaging heart muscle.

This will give me the motivation to embark on a fast journey to health instead of the hard diets and no results that I have been dealing with.
No it won't. It is just something you recently heard about and you are hoping it is magic.