Clen cutting

JG93

JG93

Awards
Hey ladies and gentleman,
I got my Clen in the mail today, so I will be starting my cut.
Starting out at 25mcg a day for 2-3 days till I settle in.
Will then be going to 40-50, depending.
I'm 5"11 202 15-16%BF
Will be cutting until I get to 12%.
If Clen doesn't have the terrible sides, I'll stick with it.
Going to try and get to 80 mcg by day 7.
This is RC Clen, so I have my doubts. We will see if it works.

Besides the normal sides, anything I should be looking for to figure out if it is working?

Will keep you updated as I go.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Benadryl helps keep your receptors clean so the clen stays potent.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Keep a close look at your hands... When you can tell they are shaking, its definitely working.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Benadryl helps keep your receptors clean so the clen stays potent.
Doesn't matter which Benadryl?

Keep a close look at your hands... When you can tell they are shaking, its definitely working.
So that is what I should look for? I know it isn't a good idea to dose until sides lol, but if I don't feel it, I won't be happy lol.
If I start getting the shakes, will they go away? Or do I deal with it?

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Any benadryl will work in place for ketotifen. The shakes can be bothersome but nothing you shouldn't be able to Handel. Clean looses its potency quite quickly and you get used to it quickly also. You should be fine. I know of some guys dropping 200mcg a day and they are still alive, lol.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Any benadryl will work in place for ketotifen. The shakes can be bothersome but nothing you shouldn't be able to Handel. Clean looses its potency quite quickly and you get used to it quickly also. You should be fine. I know of some guys dropping 200mcg a day and they are still alive, lol.
Wow!
200mcg lol, I am gonna 2 on 2 off it and try to run about 80mcg most of the time.
Maybe more if I need to.

Appreciate the help!

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Benadryl is diphenhydramine, so make sure you get it as just that. You should be able to find it as a generic in 25mg caps/tabs for relatively cheap. Start taking it before bed however, as it is also sold as a sleep aid and knocks most people out, but once you become tolerant, it won't have that effect as much.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Well, I figured out why... Instead of 20mcg I took 100mcg.
I measured to the 1 on my 1 ml syringe.
Which I'm now under the assumption is 100. Since I'm already here, I'm gonna stick with it.
Still a bit shaky, feel good though, kind of euphoric? Normal?
Headaches normal?

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Headache like a bitch but that will go away when you get more acclimated to it.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Headache like a bitch but that will go away when you get more acclimated to it.
Yep, it was exactly that.
I am going to just stay at 100 mcg since I started with it, or should I cut back to 50 and taper back up?

20 mcg is like a drop lol, not enough to even swallow.
I'm inclined to stay at 100,
Thoughts?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would stay at 100 personally but I don't do well following recommendations lol

JG93

JG93

Awards
I would stay at 100 personally but I don't do well following recommendations lol
Me either lol, I just don't see why I would go any lower since I kick started it that way.

Thanks.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Stay at 100 but you without a doubt should split that up am, pm. Make sure after your 2nd week to add the benadryl.

JG93

JG93

Awards
How long do the shakes last?
10 hours later still feel it lol. Stick with you the whole time, or fade with the headaches?

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
You'll get so used to clen that you can take it before bed. I took it for years straight and have a lot of knowledge about it. Ive taken almost every brand and kind.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Glad I've got your knowledge!
That's great, my cal intake is usually around 2000. 5"11 202lbs. Still get my macros.
Was extra hungry today, not sure if that is a sudo affect or not.

JG93

JG93

Awards
I'm excited to see this stuff in action.
Really want this stingy fat gone

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
The key is to stay on it with the benadryl so you can continue to see results. I would take a dose in the am, with some other form of fat burners eca would be perfect but if you don't have that some other legal fat burner will do or black coffee, Skip breakfast do cardio if you can then eat. Take another dose in the afternoon with more fat burners and thermogenics. That's what I used to do and I had veins in my abs 12 months a year.

JG93

JG93

Awards
This stuff makes me super hungry... I'm tempted to eat my fridge....
Any good appetite suppressants to go with it?

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
I'm sure there is alot on the market right now. I think hoodia works for that.