Clen cramps... OHHHH SH*7 they are BAD!!!

caliphotog

Awards
What's up guys? Wanted to see if anybody could help me out with this. I have been taking Clen for 3 days now. First day took 40ml... Fine, didn't even feel it that much. 2nd day I took 60ml... Felt good all day, but last night I had THE WORST CRAMPS I HAVE EVER HAD! I seriously, no joke, almost passed out from the pain. It was crazy. Both quads at the same time, then after about 3 minutes my abs, then after about 2 more minutes my back started to cramp up, but they let up shortly after. Longest 6 or 7 minuted of my life.

Here are the supplements I have been taking...

Fish Oil - 10G ED
Potassiium - 5G ED
Magnesium- 800mg ED
Vit E - 800iu
Beta Alanine - 5G ED
Taurine - 7G ED
Water - 1 gallon ED

Today I upped my water to 1 3/4 gallons and I drank 2 Pedialyte drinks. I am hoping that helps. I also added some ZMA before bed.

Any other ideas??????

caliphotog

Awards
Just an update incase somebody comes across this post in the future while dealing with Clen cramps.

Last night I slept like a baby! No cramps!!!! I really think that the extra water and especially the Pedialyte did the trick.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i ran injectable clen/yohimbe (helios) and my forearms and biceps would alllllllllllllllllways cramp up, it sucked. extra water and bananas seemed to help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SalBrah Cycle Logs 3
yeegits Anabolics 13
Supplements 7
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 4