Clen cause laughter?

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Random question but my wife is on day 4 of her Clen cycle and the one thing she notices is she has increased laughter within one hour of taking her dose. She says it makes her giggly.

We started with 20 a day then 40/40 and today (day 4) she jumped up to 80. This is from a reputable ugl source but just wondering if anyone else has heard of this?

It's the first I've heard of it so I figured I had better ask.

She's also on her period right now (if that matters)

Thanks!

ds14x

Awards
Strange side effect hahah, would rather be laughing than having pretty terrible hand tremors

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im going to go out on a limb here and say thats not normal.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
minstrel cycle and laughing instead of bichhing, sounds like an awsome side effect....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Anything above 50 puts me to sleep, so anything is possible - but yeah, not heard of that side before.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
minstrel cycle and laughing instead of bichhing, sounds like an awsome side effect....
Yeah it could be worse for sure, guess I'm in a lucky situation. It might be some odd placebo effect but she mentioned it to me yesterday so I figured I'd ask. This wasn't a side effect I ever read about or thought to research haha

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
99% of the forum will now be dumping clen into the morning coffee for the Mrs 1 week of the month :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 16